Just A Question

Eric

So... hey everyone!

I am the leader of a small country that used to be relevant. Before, when I was relevant, I had an alliance called the Alliance Of Nations. However, then one day, all these people came and declared war on me and all my cities went boom! 

So I deleted my country and started again! However now the alliance that has helped me grow to my current size in like, 10 days, is thriving and growing! If you count having 3 active members as thriving and growing. 

So the thing is, when and if my alliance dies, I wanna create a new alliance, right? However I don't want mean people declaring war and going boom! to all my cities because I'm in a !@#$ alliance.

So after all this stalling, and whatever, the question is: Is anyone willing to take the not-yet-created Alliance Of Nations as a protectorate? 

So basically this means that you protect us and we try our best to be useful to you. Maybe give you some money (say 10% of our taxes) in exchange for beating up whoever bothers us. 

I know this is quite a lot to ask, and I know this might not be the best way to ask, but to tell you the truth, I couldn't think of anything better. I don't mind if you have something rude to say in the comments about me, or about how I am asking for such a big thing in such a retarded way, or whatnot, I really don't mind.

And hey, if it doesn't work out, it doesn't!

Cheers and have a nice day, or afternoon, or evening, or middle of the night! [PLEASE IGNORE THE FOLLOWING SECTION :):lol:  ;):P:D^_^B):rolleyes::unsure::ph34r:  YOU MAY STOP IGNORING NOW]

Bye and have a nice day! BTW A Random Piece Of Good Advice (#1) Don't stick your hand into a blender to see what happens. 

Edited by firecomet234

Proud Canadian, Proud Ontarian

OZFC3Z0.jpg

It might be advisable to join an existing alliance and to build up relations first. If you leave on good terms they may support your future endeavor.

• Upvote 1

- Saopha Legatus Calas Vaduum, Lord General Big Shots of Charming Friends

We are the c h a̼̻Í̖͇ r m i̇͡ n g f r i e n d s and we are t͙̙̹͎̻͓̭͢͜͢h̢̘͕̪̹͓̟͉̰̀̕Ì̯͎̫͈̬͓eÌ¡ÍžÌ™Ì¬Í‰Ì²ÌœÍ Í҉̥̖̮̠͇͔̙͓͠c̀͜͢Í̟͖̳̠̕r̲͚͖̩͜͞͞ự̡̲̳̖̀̕͠ÌÍ̞̠̪͙Í̤̠e̢̡̜̗̬̩̭͇̟͉̱̜l̛͟Í͎͔̲̫͇̜̙͚eÍÍ̟̱̭͎͎̖̗͚͚̦̼̕sÍœÍ̵̡͕̙̬̹͈̺̯̣̱̱̗̩̼͟Ì̯̺͈t̀͠͞͞Ì̜̫̩̟̙͔ ̡̛҉̙̘̼͚̙̀͟ÍÍ͓̱̲͓̻̗oÍ̸Í̸͔̤̼̩̳͎͔͈͢f̶̴̢̬̺͔̮̱̫͓̘͟ ̢͉̞̪̦̣̼͓͞Í̫̻̹͖͉̮͇͙ͅf͘̕ÍÍ¢Í͕̻̱Ì̞̫͖̹̫͔̳oÍ̴̘̣̟̪̞̱͙̣̭̞̭̥̘͕͜ÌeÍ̢̯̪̙̪͜͜͞s̸͟Í͙̲̣̜̲̞̜͇̲̤̮̗͔͇͈̺̯

Qc9CHg7.png

It might be advisable to join an existing alliance and to build up relations first. If you leave on good terms they may support your future endeavor.

^^^^ that or Rose/VE/Arrgh might take you :P They seem to love protectorates

Woah when did all these people get here? You guys are like everywhere. Yes, I'm back for more!  :D <3 

Edited by firecomet234

OZFC3Z0.jpg

^^^^ that or Rose/VE/Arrgh might take you :P They seem to love protectorates

Ooooooh! Drama~

My advice to you is either what my good ol' pal Saopha wrote or to contact alliances in your own sizes. It would be a lot more profitable than trying to get help from a big ass alliance that's just gonna use and abuse you.

It's my birthday today, and I'm 33!

That means only one thing...BRING IT IN, GUYS!

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg

True well said. I will see what the responses to this are in say, 2 days. However I think your opinion is good.

OZFC3Z0.jpg

Okay thanks! If this fails in say 2 days or so than I will join an alliance/ask directly. Thanks for all the answers! Apparently there's a lot of people on the forums, just as a random thing I wanted to say. 0_0

OZFC3Z0.jpg

Drama? Where?

All across the orb!

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg

For the record, VE only currently has one active Protectorate, and believe it or not, we are picky about who we take in, because protectorates are generally a giant pain in the ass, and its a huge investment in time and resources to take on a protectorate.

But to say that we would use and abuse a protectorate is just a statement of ignorance.  Unless, teaching them how to play and freely giving them monetary and military assistance is using and abusing.

• Upvote 1

But to say that we would use and abuse a protectorate is just a statement of ignorance.  Unless, teaching them how to play and freely giving them monetary and military assistance is using and abusing.

Don't be like that bby. I wasn't exactly serious.

4nVL9WJ.jpg

For the record, VE only currently has one active Protectorate, and believe it or not, we are picky about who we take in, because protectorates are generally a giant pain in the ass, and its a huge investment in time and resources to take on a protectorate.

That might hold more weight had you not granted a protectorate to Australia after Axl had asked pretty much every other alliance on IRC for one. We thought trolling him was funny, you granting him a protectorate was hilarious as !@#$.

Edited by underlordgc
  • Upvote 1

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win