ATLAS: PMC for hire

Kaiser Baldarius

ATLAS News Flash!

As of this moment, the ATLAS Corporation is now designated as being a PMC (Private Military Corporation), designed to assist paying nations in fights and relief efforts. With us being a now buyable Armed Force, we at ATLAS now offer several services to paying nations. Services such as:

• Armed assistance (Assisting in attacking an enemy nation/Allaince)
  • Relief Efforts (Sending food, munitions, gasoline, etc.)
  • Air Strikes (Sending Air forces to take out tanks, infra, etc.)
  • Defense (Sending armed forces to assist in defending a nation from attacks)
  • Espionage (Sending spies, then sending you the reports)

To request ATLAS Support, you need to simply reply to this forum, or PM me. Payment is negotiatable, but the minimum has been raised to $100,000. Some rules that apply:

1. ATLAS will not be a scapegoat. We wont go off and attack a powerful alliance and take the full blame for it. You are the ones who hired us, which means you will take responsability for our attacks. 
  2. We dont approve of raiding. ATLAS desires a world of peace, not of raiders.
  3. ATLAS was designed to take down single nations and small alliances. Dont pay us to attack large alliances by ourselves.
  4. The GDA, GPA, Dutch India Company, United Alliance of Nation States and the Crime Syndicate are officially under ATLAS protection. When they call, ATLAS will be more than willing to assist.
  5. Payment for military use must be paid before any operations can ensue. I promise to come through if you pay, I wont scam. if I do scam you, you have every right to report me to the Admins and kick me. 
  6. If I cant fulfill the job, you will get a refund.

That is all for now. If any nation desires the aid of ATLAS, simply PM our CEO, Jonathon Irons, in the forums or reply to this post.

Remember, we are ATLAS, the way forward.

Atlas_sign_AW.png

Edited by Jonathon Irons
  • Upvote 2

THE NEW PRUSSIAN EMPIRE!

Kaiser Nikolai Baldarius

prussianflag.gif

jodo did it better

/heckling

good luck with this, it sounds fun. :)

• Upvote 3

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

01:05:55 <%fistofdoom> im out of wine

01:06:03 <%fistofdoom> i winsih i had port
01:06:39 <@JoshF{BoC}> fistofdoom: is the snowman drunk with you

01:07:32 <%fistofdoom> i knet i forgot somehnt

Nobody can beat Jodo. 

A

Truly

Lovable

Alliance

Setup

• Upvote 1

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

01:05:55 <%fistofdoom> im out of wine

01:06:03 <%fistofdoom> i winsih i had port
01:06:39 <@JoshF{BoC}> fistofdoom: is the snowman drunk with you

01:07:32 <%fistofdoom> i knet i forgot somehnt

Shouldn't you have a military BEFORE you try to become a merc?

☾☆ Chairman Emeritus of Mensa HQ ☾☆

"It's not about the actual fish, themselves. Fish are not important in this context. It's about fish-ing, the act of fishing itself." -Jack O'Neill

iMZejv3.gif

Shouldn't you have a military BEFORE you try to become a merc?

And i am not a merc. I dont like the term Mercenary. ATLAS is a Private Military Corporation, we are not Mercs. And second, one of the reasons I am starting a PMC and offering my services is because I am trying to get the money to be able to expand my military power, to be to assist more. 

THE NEW PRUSSIAN EMPIRE!

Kaiser Nikolai Baldarius

prussianflag.gif

Hey, I am wondering if I can do something: Since this is technically a sort of buisness proposal, should I repost this to the Free Trade Market Forum? I am new to this forum, so I just want to know if I can/cant do that.

THE NEW PRUSSIAN EMPIRE!

Kaiser Nikolai Baldarius

prussianflag.gif

I dont think people will hire you if you are that new. I suggest learning a bit more about the game, maybe get some friends, try IRC, etc. When you have all that, you will get a lot more business :) 

Just advice though. Otherwise, best of luck. 

I dont think people will hire you if you are that new. I suggest learning a bit more about the game, maybe get some friends, try IRC, etc. When you have all that, you will get a lot more business :)

Just advice though. Otherwise, best of luck. 

THE NEW PRUSSIAN EMPIRE!

Kaiser Nikolai Baldarius

prussianflag.gif

can i hire u wat are pricings

Indian+Animated+Flag+1.gif

The Federal Republic of India

Muhammad Ali Bas's Presidency Office.

"I Bow Thee, Mother." "

Regional Power of Asia

Become a Military ally of India today! Notify the president of India for more information.

Internal and External Embassy of India

I think Pfeiffer is saying you don't have much of a military.

I am keeping my military low at the moment to keep my revenue up and make the most possible money. Money to fund military operations, make tanks, and so on so forth

THE NEW PRUSSIAN EMPIRE!

Kaiser Nikolai Baldarius

prussianflag.gif

I am keeping my military low at the moment to keep my revenue up and make the most possible money. Money to fund military operations, make tanks, and so on so forth

better to keep ur military higher, so ppl will see and buy contracts with you, impressing them at first sight = very good. you will get more money too from more contracts.

Indian+Animated+Flag+1.gif

The Federal Republic of India

Muhammad Ali Bas's Presidency Office.

"I Bow Thee, Mother." "

Regional Power of Asia

Become a Military ally of India today! Notify the president of India for more information.

Internal and External Embassy of India

better to keep ur military higher, so ppl will see and buy contracts with you, impressing them at first sight = very good. you will get more money too from more contracts.

Well, because my rep is low at the moment, I am trying to built my revenue up so I can actually afford to keep my military going. Once my PMC becomes more well known and my reputation hightens, then i will keep my Military hightened.

THE NEW PRUSSIAN EMPIRE!

Kaiser Nikolai Baldarius

prussianflag.gif

The Government of Liber, though far from kneeling towards ATLAS protection, is becoming interested on providing funds for the military improvement of ATLAS. Our leaders are awaiting your reply...

Liber, is in full support and on hopes for.......

#ORBOlympics2015 . Let's make it possible, together

The Government of Liber, though far from kneeling towards ATLAS protection, is becoming interested on providing funds for the military improvement of ATLAS. Our leaders are awaiting your reply...

ATLAS is always willing to discuss negotiations of any sort. 

THE NEW PRUSSIAN EMPIRE!

Kaiser Nikolai Baldarius

prussianflag.gif