Political games

Paul Warburg

I have tried (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways), and I didn't like it that much. There was a few features I did like,, but not enough for my liking. I liked the reinforcement military option the best but didn't like the lack of resources. Is there a game that is like (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) and paw that I should try?

Edited by Ultra

What is can?

Have you tried Nationstates?

Or Clout? You don't build anything on Clout, though, you're just a senator of the USA and you fight with other senators to determine USA's policies. I'm part of the Libertarian Party. Want to reduce education spending? You can.

• Upvote 1

If you're wanting to branch out, google political sims and see what you come up with.  I haven't found much of anything worth a damn out there.  PW is the most entertaining game of this kind I've come across in a while.

• Upvote 1

c3Ct0v4.png

I have tried (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways), and I didn't like it that much. There was a few features I did like,, but not enough for my liking. I liked the reinforcement military option the best but didn't like the lack of resources. Is there a game that is like (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) and paw that I should try?

What is can?

Or Clout? You don't build anything on Clout, though, you're just a senator of the USA and you fight with other senators to determine USA's policies. I'm part of the Libertarian Party. Want to reduce education spending? You can.

Nationstates is 99% forum role play.

There's Project Terra, but it's completely dead right now, because nothing is being worked on.

• Upvote 1

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--

I'd recommend Democracy 3. While it's not browser based like (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways) or P&W, you can get it on Steam pretty cheaply. It's one of the better political simulation games I've played. Some of these might be interesting: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Government_simulation_game#List_of_government_simulation_games

orwell_s_1984_oceania_s_currency_by_dungsc127_d97k1zt-fullview.jpg.9994c8f495b96849443aa0defa8730be.jpg

I have to give Democide 3 a down vote big bro, in that game there is only 1 path to victory government government and more government all other options lead to failure it is basically a communism/any big government ideology simulator, unless it is heavily modded and i mean to the point of remaking the game engine as the game can not even simulate a changing population level and that is an extremely important factor in running a country.

But it does suit your style big bro as the population consists of incompetent ants that will run themselves into the ground without the guiding hand of a benevolent dictator.

What is can?

Who are you on clout? I'm a libertarian too  :)

Also, eRep represent.

Dio-wryyy.gif

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

To add what i forgot from yesterday there is a game called Ars-Regendi and while it suffers the same flaw of bigger government is always better it is still better then Democide 3, it involves a lot of spreadsheet style action like increasing or decreasing numbers such as tax numbers or spending numbers and includes a little bit of nations states fame task system.

I think the game is based out of Germany but it has an English side so none German speaking persons can play too.

There's Project Terra, but it's completely dead right now, because nothing is being worked on.

Chris walked away months ago. November at the latest.

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win