Soooooooo

Kastor (Old Account)

The thing that kills me is that he isn't even a GOOD thief.

It was just over 1 million. I make that in a day...

100 million I could respect. 1? Get out of my face.

/me reminisces the day TEst got Guardian's bank

I'll roll him if I'm taken off hit lists and given 1 million!

You can't even roll over.

What you must do, as good people, even if you're not a Christian, is to guide him and watch out for him. Do not put your trust in him, but do not insult him either. He has an illness, he needs help. Please, help a fellow human.

Unless if he's a cat, like Jodo. In that case, give him catnip to keep him occupied.

Signed,

Holy Empress Alice Lune of the Blessed Empire of Elicis

BUT WHAT DO BEARS GET? CHOPPED LIVER? 

YOU SPECIEST. 

yVHTSLQ.png

(TEst lives on but I'm in BK stronk now and too lazy to change the image)

Come on, try to be a little understanding. When someone does something bad once or twice, he's just bad. But when someone does the same bad things over and over, that's not because he's bad. He is simply ill and shame on all of you to pile all the insults on his head. He himself said he didn't know why he did it, so this means it's a mental illness, specifically, ADHD.

Now, I assure you, while it may look like he's acting bad, this is just him, and he himself don't understand why he's like this. Those who had conversed with him would agree that he sounds normal, just like everyone. He is innocent in his own way, much like how some people can't stop themselves from having sticky fingers, but that doesn't mean they're bad people. They just have bad mental state. You won't laugh at a man with Parkinson now, would you?

What you must do, as good people, even if you're not a Christian, is to guide him and watch out for him. Do not put your trust in him, but do not insult him either. He has an illness, he needs help. Please, help a fellow human.

Unless if he's a cat, like Jodo. In that case, give him catnip to keep him occupied.

Signed,

Holy Empress Alice Lune of the Blessed Empire of Elicis

ADHD does not prevent someone from remembering things. I am pretty sure my ADHD does not make me forget simple things like that. 

I have AdHD? News to me...

"That ain't Cologne, that's the smell of success."

17:00 <•Sheepy> I don't want you to leave the game

19:20 <•Pubstomber>:

Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

So I sold everything down and Took all the money, which was stupid. I had no reason to take the money, and I'm not sure why I took it.

Uh, I do. It's the same reason you took our money.

Because you're a dick and you could.

"Damnation seize my soul if I give you quarters, or take any from you."

And if you just subconsciously took cash from the bank and have no reason why, what is preventing you from suddenly subconsciously doing something stupid like that again? I mean we are beating down on you about it, but your continual actions, especially when you "dont know why" you did them, is concerning. I hope DEIC can handle you.  

If you want people to forget and forgive something you've done on the internet, then you need to be silent and give time for people to forget.

rsz_1g7q_ak91409798280.jpg

If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a roll.

There is one you will follow. One who is the shining star, and he will lead you to beautiful places in the search of his own vanity. And when there is no more vanity to be found, he will leave you in darkness, as a fading memory of his own creation.

Alright, place your bets. Who is he gonna rob next and when will it happen?

YkvbNCA.jpg

You're no longer protecting the II? We have still teamed with II and TAC (and others) to rival The Covenants. This is getting complex.

#FA_Problems

Big problems for TSG. Really, not kidding.

If Casey and Cyradis are King and Queen does that mean they're married?

Alright, place your bets. Who is he gonna rob next and when will it happen?

I can only say it will be within a month and a half. I'm not sure who yet.

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

01:05:55 <%fistofdoom> im out of wine

01:06:03 <%fistofdoom> i winsih i had port
01:06:39 <@JoshF{BoC}> fistofdoom: is the snowman drunk with you

01:07:32 <%fistofdoom> i knet i forgot somehnt

Polarbears sucks. Icebergia sucks. TEst sorta sucks. Arrgh also sucks because they havent bothered raiding me. I mean cmon, my national slogan is "Please raid me"

And Kastor, at least you've accepted that what you have done is wrong and I hope you wont do it again

Edited by Isolatar

Polarbears sucks. Icebergia sucks. TEst sorta sucks. Arrgh also sucks because they havent bothered raiding me. I mean cmon, my national slogan is "Please raid me"

And Kastor, at least you've accepted that what you have done is wrong and I hope you wont do it again

You're trying too hard.
  • Upvote 1

q8nfyvc.gif

ADHD does not prevent someone from remembering things. I am pretty sure my ADHD does not make me forget simple things like that. 

I may forget *to* do things, but I don't forget *why* I do things. 

You're trying too hard.

i think he was trying to hurt my feelers. 

yVHTSLQ.png

(TEst lives on but I'm in BK stronk now and too lazy to change the image)

If you want people to forget and forgive something you've done on the internet, then you need to be silent and give time for people to forget.

And change your username so people don't have any reason to recall all those memories.

In all honesty if any of you spoke to him on IRC the way he post on the forums would seem like an act to you. On IRC he is a little **** and you can see his true colors.

I like the part where he begs for cash, the picks fights when they say no.
  • Upvote 1

q8nfyvc.gif

In all honesty if any of you spoke to him on IRC the way he post on the forums would seem like an act to you. On IRC he is a little **** and you can see his true colors.

He was nice at least in the Arrgh IRC.

Anyways I don't know him very well but stealing cash is kinda sketchy. I certainty wouldn't trust him with cash.

And as Jodo said. . . 1 million. . 

I actually expected some kind of huge scandal like with the Bitcoins. Like around 100 mil or something around there.

But 1 million isn't worth it in any way, what does that buy? 100 infra or some land? Which he destroyed anyways to avoid being raided?

:/

Good on you for acknowledging your guilt and taking responsibility. I hope you can keep up the responsibility when it is time to pay for the consequences of the actions.

Best of luck in your arduous task of gaining back the community's trust. 

Why even bother typing that? You know this PoS will never learn and will abuse any and all trust placed in him. At this point anyone who believes, or god forbid, "loans" him money deserves to get !@#$ed. I mean, c'mon people, this is like his fifth time doing this !@#$.

Kazy's !@#$ (that I know of) summed up:

Scams people

Creates an alliance and apologizes in IRC, everyone !@#$ forgives him

Scams people again/robs a bank

Create another alliance and apologizes on IRC again, everyone !@#$ forgives him again

Scam even more people/robs another bank

Joins an established alliance and make a public apology, people forgive him yet again

Um....Underlordgc ... paid back.

Yea, after you convinced two sods to pay off a combined $3.8 million before flipping them the finger and running off into the sunset to steal another !@#$ bank

Edited by underlordgc

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win