https://politicsandwar.com/nation/war/timeline/war=37828

it should be 500 infra demage instead of 250 only

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/war/timeline/war=37779

it should be 562 demages in Leaminium and 40.06 demages in Davao del Norte only

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/war/timeline/war=37827

Empty slot of war?

Edited by Arthur James

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/war/timeline/war=37828

this one as well, 500 infra demage was counted only 250.

That is a completely dif issue where some missile strikes are showing up twice on the timeline.

Here is some evidence to support my issue.

You successfully gathered intelligence about Vae Victis. Your spies discovered that Vae Victis has $11,708,454.31

T7Vrilp.png

Probably the highest loot is decided in the 6th immerse triumph

Not the case - my loot hasn't changed from 1-4.  And if the only time you really loot anything is the 6th time, you might as well throw that into the winning beige amount.  I don't think that's what Sheepy was intending to do.

I brought this up here and it was left unresolved.

It seems the formula is more like: (Attacking Soldiers * (.2520-.7875) * Victory^), instead of (Attacking Soldiers * (25.20-78.75) * Victory^).

Also, loot gained when there are no defending soldiers was nerfed considerably during the missile update. I'm assuming this is because the formula that was in the game pre-update was a different formula than what sheepy thought was actually there, so when he went to update it, that part became updated, too, but in doing so, the post-updated formula (for no defending soldiers) is one that now gives less loot. This is unfortunate since sheepy intended to increase war loot. 

• Upvote 2

I brought this up here and it was left unresolved.

It seems the formula is more like: (Attacking Soldiers * (.2520-.7875) * Victory^), instead of (Attacking Soldiers * (25.20-78.75) * Victory^).

Also, loot gained when there are no defending soldiers was nerfed considerably during the missile update. I'm assuming this is because the formula that was in the game pre-update was a different formula than what sheepy thought was actually there, so when he went to update it, that part became updated, too, but in doing so, the post-updated formula (for no defending soldiers) is one that now gives less loot. This is unfortunate since sheepy intended to increase war loot.

Quite possibly. Very unfortunate as the ground attack I just did should have netted me over 5 mil

T7Vrilp.png

I wish you would just beige him already and be done with it. <_<

"That ain't Cologne, that's the smell of success."

17:00 <•Sheepy> I don't want you to leave the game

19:20 <•Pubstomber>:

Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Administrators

Alright, so here's how it works:

If your opponent has less than 50 soldiers, variable A = Attacking Soldiers / 26

If your opponent has more than 50 soldiers, variable A = (RNG Roll of your Soldier's Combat Value (not tanks) + 1 / 60)

Money Stolen = MAX( MIN( (Defender's Money - 100000), (A * (RAND(1200,1500)/100)) * Victory), (Defender's Money * 0.75), 0)

Where Victory is 0, 1, 2, or 3 corresponding to Utter Failure, Pyrrhic Victory, Moderate Success, and Immense Triumph respectively.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

Ok, so that equates to a maximum of 200k when I have 200k soldiers and my opponent has over 6 Mil on him and I get an immense. It costs me more than 200k in gas and munitions (also using 3k tanks), doesn't that seem utterly pointless to do a ground attack? Shouldn't this be changed?

T7Vrilp.png

• Administrators

Ok, so that equates to a maximum of 200k when I have 200k soldiers and my opponent has over 6 Mil on him and I get an immense. It costs me more than 200k in gas and munitions (also using 3k tanks), doesn't that seem utterly pointless to do a ground attack? Shouldn't this be changed?

I'll take another look at it here soon. I don't think I made the correct formula change the last time.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

Maybe this just means soldiers and tanks are obsolete. Use the game limits to explore better options.

Maybe this just means soldiers and tanks are obsolete. Use the game limits to explore better options.

We should just blockade everyone, and have wars that lasts forever

Edited by Isolatar

I'll take another look at it here soon. I don't think I made the correct formula change the last time.

Great cheers, if it could be before the end of this war that'd be great ;) just glad you recognise it now cheers sheeps.

T7Vrilp.png