12/24/2014 - New Site Design

Alex

I prefer the old one. On my device (a Dino-age IPod) it gets the job done, but I don't like it. When I load my nation I get a little sliver of letters down the right side of my screen, which I guess is the description. I don't enjoy the constant pressing of the drop-down menu. I tend to switch between screens a lot and its a pain in the arse to click on it every five seconds. I think you should make it an option in the settings page on whether or not you want the new or old theme. I am just about ripping my hair out. For me it takes twice as long as the old version just for the increased scrolling time, pressing of the drop-down menu, and the constant turning of my iPod from landscape to portrait and back. This is worse than juggling porcupines on the back of a raging bull on the edge of a volcano's crater.

---Stay Beautiful My Friends---

The new format works fine on my IPad when it is on its side. However, when on my phone or ipad vertically, the side-bar is a bit of a hassle. Otherwise good to go!

"We herd sheep, we drive cattle, we lead people. Lead me, follow me, or get the hell out of my way."
"Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of the men who follow and of
the man who leads that gains the victory."
-General George S. Patton

I prefer the old one. On my device (a Dino-age IPod) it gets the job done, but I don't like it. When I load my nation I get a little sliver of letters down the right side of my screen, which I guess is the description. I don't enjoy the constant pressing of the drop-down menu. I tend to switch between screens a lot and its a pain in the arse to click on it every five seconds. I think you should make it an option in the settings page on whether or not you want the new or old theme. I am just about ripping my hair out. For me it takes twice as long as the old version just for the increased scrolling time, pressing of the drop-down menu, and the constant turning of my iPod from landscape to portrait and back. This is worse than juggling porcupines on the back of a raging bull on the edge of a volcano's crater.

well said. And your other post too.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Jax locked this topic