Orbis Investments DoE

Sam

This document is to declare the existence of Orbis Investments the first Bank or Orbis.

Orbis Investments:

Orbis Investments is the first bank of Orbis. The services currently offered include:

Personal Loans: 8% Interest per week
Alliance Loans: 12% interest per week
Personal savings: 5% interest per week
Alliance Savings: 1% interest per week

We are a neutral alliance and do not want wars with anyone, as we hold money from many alliances attacking us is not wise as they do not want their money stolen. 

15 Shares are currently for sale at 250k each for 2.5% of weekly profit. For more info see the forum: http://orbisinvestments.boards.net/

We also currently have a share offer:

Orbis investments is currently offering 15 shares for the price of 250,000 each. Each share entitles the owner either alliance or individual 2.5% of the profit OI makes. 

The percentage of profit each share earns will stay constant however the quantities are subject to change along with the prices. For example in the future the shares may be split so each share gains 1.25% profit but if a share holder owned 2 shares they would now own 4.

The price of each share offered is subject to change, private exchanges of shares is permitted so a share holder can sell his/her shares without the need to sell them through OI. The price is also to be determined between the buyer and seller. Upon transaction both the seller and buyer are asked to message the current CEO so that the profit can be distributed correctly. 

Payments will be made each Monday Australian time.

OI will produce profit through loans that accrue interest, however saving interest deductions are made before profit calculations occur.

Do you guys give out loans besides taking investment? I am considering to apply for loan of $ 5 million for 5 days.

" loans besides taking investment" I am confused.

A 5 million dollar loan for five days at 5,000,000*1.08 would mean each 7 days the loan is out 400k interest. Therefore if you paid it back in 5 days the repayment required would be 5,400,000.

However at this time we cannot afford to loan 5 million, we need to get investment through share sales, smaller loans or donations first before people can utilize this service. 

Inb4 you get raided since you are on a one man AA

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Yeah you should have some kind of protection agreement from a top-tier alliance before trying something like this. No one is going to even so much as consider investing in this idea without a guarentee their entire share is gonna be gone long before they even blink a third time. I know it seems kind of counter productive, but if you're serious about this idea you should hire some muscle.

"The happiness of the people, and the peace of the empire, and the glory of the reign are linked with the fortune of the Army."

Looks like you're getting raided to high heaven.  Blockaded too.  Thank God you're not insured ;)

Edited by Ashland

aUel2fG.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[10:47] you used to be the voice of irc