WELP vs. House Tiering Report

Posted (edited)

Hmm, will probably largely come down to morale. Looks pretty close stat wise, but once a side loses morale. People stop trying and fighting as much. So could go either way maybe. (Once a side thinks they are going to lose, they probably will. However don't think either is at that point now.)

I lean slightly the other way, because 2 on one of the sides are fighting us. However I don't really think I consider myself on a side, just happens the NAP ended not long after some of them wanted to fight me. lol. (Although very possible this Legion of Dawn War will be a many round thing, since they're really annoying & expected me not to counter when they hit my lower tier. They consider it I started a 2nd round for countering their blitz on my lower tier. So they want more rounds & guess I probably don't mind more rounds either. Still just on first round of wars, but they label that as me starting a second round somehow. Not that I mind a second round though.)

Edited by Anarchist Empire

22 hours ago, Anarchist Empire said:

Hmm, will probably largely come down to morale.

My morale has been depleted, and I'm ready to surrender. 

• Haha 4

new_forum_sig_2.png

12 hours ago, Velyni Vas said:

Just when I was praising you for touching grass…

This takes me like 15-20 minutes to do 😎

Updated 5/19/24 ~5:00 AM GMT:

Military Strength:

image.thumb.png.596d32418439782a2ff3f23f62a8bf90.png

Military Strength Comparison Graph (Based on Totals):

image.thumb.png.e48a264359162579d457ce38db12bc65.png

Military Strength Comparison Graph (Based on Averages):

image.thumb.png.3d7f186a2a9f759b96f616dafd4f1608.png

Summary:

WELP have made significant gains in all tiers minus at the highest whale level, where House are winning. This leaves lots of opening for House's whales to downdeclare while their slots are filled and do some significant damage, but ultimately I think WELP's superiority in every other tier will prove too much to bear.

The spy war is still very interesting, though, and also still completely deadlocked. Above C20+, WELP have about 45 people still maxed. In House, this number is closer to 90. This tells me that House have a significant advantage in terms of winning the spy war over the long run, though for a good while it'll still generally be a race to the bottom.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, hidude45454 said:

I am too lazy to make another thread for this so if anyone wants to buy a shitload of steel and alum at greatly reduced prices hmu :serious:

!BUYER BEWARE!

He lies, he will only offer market prices.

• Haha 1

Updated 5/21/24 ~7:00 PM GMT:

Military Strength:

image.thumb.png.dc01a5321013a26f7f4a8c37dbdf5186.png

image.thumb.png.7d2f84516c1d63c050c14d8f6cb3e211.png

image.thumb.png.4a7dc2b572d2e9915cd0c18f6b796433.png

Summary:

WELP continue to gain in all tiers, including making gains in the C51+ tier. With the entry of new alliances and continued concentrated efforts in the spy war, WELP have also opened up a wider lead in the spy war. For C15+, WELP have 97 nations above 45+ spies, while this number is only 28 on House's side.

• Like 3

Updated 5/23/24 ~7:00 AM GMT:

Military Strength:

image.thumb.png.0616233a13e1dded05a56db93d0ee1f8.png

image.thumb.png.33a0f59e3d867d657d38f6e18030674d.png

image.thumb.png.0cebcb6ab76f8b10bb4768050a3a1f59.png

Summary:

With the start of round 2 wars, WELP is already starting to vastly pull back the C51+ tier. Combined with pulling ahead a wider spy lead... it's joever...

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

I feel like Raccoon as the newest member of WELP is a negative, so WELP's odds have went down. Not sure if I should call it Raccoon Sphere or WELP. (Who knows, maybe Raccoon is Trojan horse and they want WELP to fail)

WELP's objective seems to be they don't have enough enemies, so try collecting more. Will be interesting if that backfires. Confident to the point where PR doesn't matter, not enough people fighting them.)

Posted (edited)
34 minutes ago, hidude45454 said:

??????????????

Not sure if I should call it Raccoon Sphere or WELP; but now some members of WELP are defending ones others were at war with. LoD has given up policing white completely with Raccoon under another WELP sphere alliance protection. So unless LoD wanted this, WELP could be showing signs of falling apart. Even if in public they haven't expressed their feelings on this.

Regardless, WELP side is becoming less popular and making those neutral not so neutral feeling when intentionally trying to make more enemies. Wanting to combine sphere with those I was at war with and others. Can't keep to their global separate and want everyone fighting them not involved. Unless WELP cuts off the cancer, I know why side I want to have lose. If WELP can't mind their own business, no reason for others not involved to mind their own business & not get involved before they get attacked by WELP at another time.

They've already declared their intent to interfere with any alliances who counter Raccoon. Since Raccoon convinces brain dead micros to attack for them & brag about it. Anyone who's at war with Raccoon or don't want to see them gain a good foothold in the treaty web; are better off fighting now & hoping WELP loses.