The Hexagram Ponzi Scheme

SoS

Our motto: "what could possibly go wrong"?

In the spirit of offering the highest possible returns to our investors, Hexagram is now selling Ponzi Scheme tickets. In the past, the returns I promised sounded too good to be true. They said, "sounds like a ponzi scheme". I say, "what's wrong with that as long as you get paid"? So, I decided to make a true ponzi scheme with returns that are too good to be found anywhere else.

A ticket costs $1 million. You will be paid $1.5 million as soon as the very next ticket is purchased. If your ticket is the last ticket purchased and no tickets are purchased for seven days, you will be paid $1.5 million.

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=529

So if I have 4 million in cash and I just hand it to you, you will IMMEDIATELY hand me 4.5 million?  And then later when I buy another three tickets you'll immediately hand me another 4.5 million?  Yes?

I'll buy a ticket cause 1mil is chump change. Plus I don't see any disclaimer saying SK is not endorsing you so I'll have a CB if you fail to pay.

Cool!

Money sent, Ashland buy a ticket so I get paid.

Edited by Mutant

Making a profit wasn't the point. I wanted to see everyone refuse to accept An easy, immediate $500k.

If it would make a difference then I would pay $1.5 million for every three tickets purchased.Tickets would be paid out in the order they're received from the proceeds of the next two tickets. Paid $1.5 million in 7 days if there's insufficient tickets purchased to pay out.

Making a profit wasn't the point. I wanted to see everyone refuse to accept An easy, immediate $500k.

If it would make a difference then I would pay $1.5 million for every three tickets purchased.Tickets would be paid out in the order they're received from the proceeds of the next two tickets. Paid $1.5 million in 7 days if there's insufficient tickets purchased to pay out.

Because maybe they didn't have 4m on hand?

• Alex locked this topic