Message to all Leaders and Nations! Chancellor Spyro F. Dragon

Spyro

avatar_62269.png?dateline=1417396419

Chancellor Spyro F. Dragon

Empire of Equality, Gayden

Good afternoon my fellow Leaders. I'm here to address a recent issue that has caught much attention in the media and has caused concern throughout the world.

In the past few weeks the country of Gayden has undergone some major turmoil within itself. Many of my people have taken to the streets in protests of a few laws recently set into place that they feel strongly against. Of course you know this, you also know that I have ordered my military to take any necessary action needed to control the situation, some of those actions have lead to the deaths of many.

Cruel as these orders may seem, they are needed when your officers are out numbered 100 to 1, officers in which you need to maintain order inside your nation.

The laws that have caused much uproar are laws that limit opposition to our view of Equality in Gayden. In meaning, the laws target those who wish to disrupt the peace in our land and fair treatment.

Maybe it would help if I explain part of our way of life in Gayden and why these laws are thought to be needed. Here in my nation, we strive to treat all equally and fair. No discrimination is tolerated. Everyone has a right to a job, gain an education, build a business, marry the one they love whether it be same or opposite gender, and rise to the top. However, there are people who will use Anti-Discrimination Laws as a means to cry out as if they are being discriminated against themselves. That's simply not true, just as they are not permitted to attack others in a way that would be discriminatory, nor are others allowed to do so to them. The laws placed into effect outlaw opposition to this idea. THAT'S IT! Nothing more, nothing less.

Some groups that could face hard times with these laws do include Religious organizations, Political Extremists, and Anti-Authoritarians, this may be troubling to some, however, it also will effect Hate groups, Cults, and many other extremely harmful gatherers.

I do not see the reason for this being a problem, and if some sacrifices are needed to be made like such for Religious groups and so on, I'm willing to take them for the greater good of my people.

But I guess some people are so full of hatred that they'll hide behind the idea of Freedom of Speech in order to cause harm to good people, instead of using such freedom in a productive and responsible way.

Due to the protestors continuous attempt to cause more chaos than what is needed, I have taken more actions in hopes to control the issue even more, such as limiting their abilities to spread more lies and harmful messages by censoring our internet and media inside the country, along with a great amount of surveillance.

We have been able to maintain the situation to a great deal, and continue pushing the protestors back hoping that they'll return to their average life and allow Gayden to fall into a state of peace once more, results of our continuous efforts are starting to show as the number of protestors taking to the streets are beginning to slow down in growth.

However, they have managed to break through a few cracks in our surveillance in order to spread their lies around.

Such as the recently leaked message from individuals leading the protestors, who falsely accuse me of publicly beheading, flogging, stoning, so on..., my own people. "Notice they didn't provide any strong evidence backing up such claims, or even leaking images out of the actions as they usually do.", those claims are absolutely FALSE.

But it seems that the protestors' lies have reached the minds of several worlds leaders. Causing them to side with the treasonous pigs.

In siding with them, several Nations have begun placing embargoes and sanctions on Gayden, and are taking steps in providing military and non-military aid for the snakes, unless I give into their commands.

As intimidating as this news may be, I have decided to continue handling the situation in my country, MY OWN WAY!

No sanctions placed on Gayden will be paid, any embargoes placed on Gayden to limit our trade capabilities will be met with embargoes as well, and any Military or Non-Military aid to the treasonous snakes inside of Gayden will be considered an act of WAR.

I would advise all to strive towards a solution that does not involve the horrid concept of war. It will do more damage then good to have war on the horizon.

To be safe, I am ordering 200 Tanks to be settled both at the Northern and Southern entrances of Gayden's gates. Along with 10,000 troops at both entrances as well, to intercept unauthorized approaching foreign units. I will also be ordering aircraft and drones to fly over the border walls of Gayden to keep a sharp eye on any approaching units.

The border of Gayden is protected by our walls which is almost indestructible and reinforced with layer after layer of titanium, concrete, and steel. with a height of 30 feet and a width of 15 feet in layers.

Gaza%20Border%20Fence%20and%20Wall.jpg

Adding to that the Allies of Gayden are ready to send any support needed in case of an attack.

So again, I ask any Nation to restrain from Military intrusion.

In return, any and all Nations who are concerned with the situation at hand may hold a meeting with me and perhaps can help restore peace through diplomacy.

Otherwise, the Nation of Gayden will continue taking further actions in eliminating the snakes that have slithered into our streets.

Thanks to all who have showed support for my nation and my leadership, I look forward to any messages of concern being passed my way.

Sincerely, Chancellor Spyro F Dragon

It is nice to see that you have not bowed down to the rebellious rif-raff. While I may not agree with your policies, I'd be damned to see the people revolt and kill themselves thinking that they know better than you. You have my moral support.

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

The nation of Foxburo is a proud advocate of freedom of speech, regardless of context.

Trade Embargoes still stand, although Fox Fire has decided not to embargo nations aiding Spyro in his crackdown at this time.

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--

you have my full support i will hold of sending any men to Gayden's  as long as these rebellious scum our dealt with swiftly  and mercilessly. But will be willing to send 10k soliders and 200tanks all lead by General Kagemune Madono if the Chancellor Spyro F Dragon requests it.

(^。^)y-.。o○ (-。-)y-゜゜゜ this is how i make my cloud

http://i1371.photobucket.com/albums/ag291/petgangster/efb30519-f381-4330-a62b-11db0d2a058b_zpscilyk2rj.png

The President of The United States of DJ has approved a series of measures have been passed. First and foremost, we will extend the sanctions to all areas of their industry. Second, we will continue to aid in the humanitarian effort and lastly, we will work with the government of this nation.

Military force will not be used to fix this problem as it may make the lives of those effected worse.

The president of USDJ is planning a series of conferences with Spero F Dragon and other leaders this week.

Stay updated.

President Mikhail Gorbachev of Mongolitana released this statement earlier today: The Republic of Mongolitana is committed to a peaceful resolution to the issue at hand, and will continue to pursue peace by helping both sides come together. A series of talks will be held with Dragon in which we will discuss the situation at hand and try to find a solution."

I won't find this unsettling... If you're having many riots and protests, I would suggest you get everything BACK into order before you go to war.

But war is the only way to get order! Everyone knows that... pffft scrub.

Legend will not be showing support for the current government. We see it as the people's right to govern themselves in anyway they want.

Zamora stands with Legend in opposition of the government. Freedom of self-government is a principle and core value of Zamora. 

But war is the only way to get order! Everyone knows that... pffft scrub.

True... in some wars, particularly civil wars. Otherwise, as long as the regime resists the demands (and the rebels keep rising regardless), no.

Attempting to contact Kerbin since 1983 (in-game)...

Hey, have anyone seen those fireworks? What do you mean, Jeb had them strapped to SRBs?

Discord: Ray3501#0305. I frequent the SK Network discord (duh).

Zamora stands with Legend in opposition of the government. Freedom of self-government is a principle and core value of Zamora.

Legend will not be showing support for the current government. We see it as the people's right to govern themselves in anyway they want.

Wonderland will too stand strongly against the government with Zamora and Legend

oNAK6.png