DOW

Jeanne

Ai Generated DOW

Declaration of War

In the solemn pursuit of honorable conflict and a desire for a fair duel, the Tempest Knights (TK) extended an olive branch to Singularity (SIN). Alas, our call for an honorable engagement was met with defiance as they chose not to send forth their most skilled warrior but instead thrust a gain into the frontlines.

In the spirit of chivalry and the principles of just warfare, we sought an honorable resolution. Regrettably, our earnest efforts were spurned, and the tempest of discord now surges. The Tempest Knights (TK) find themselves compelled to acknowledge the regrettable reality that Singularity (SIN) and their allies have chosen the path of hostility.

Henceforth, with solemn determination and a heavy heart, we hereby declare full hostilities against Singularity (SIN) and any allies who may align themselves with their cause. May the impending clash be conducted with valor and adherence to the principles of war, despite the unfortunate circumstances that have led us to this inevitable crossroads.

May the tempest of conflict soon find resolution, and may the honor of both parties remain intact in the aftermath of this regrettable but necessary declaration.

Signed, [Jeanne D Arc]

https://youtu.be/aucFAdeRMPo?si=a_lc9Kcv3CtXhhp6

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 12

There's no way you, a 31 day old, 2 person nano probably nobody has heard of, just came into the Forums and seriously posted an AI generated DoW. I refuse to believe it, because it is so dumb.

@Nokia Rokia what is your prot doing, brother? Lmao.

• Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1

Federation of Knox

Enlightened of Chaos, Event Horizon

QA Team and API Team

(Guitar noises)

We are riders on a mission,

action kids in play position

Rocket Power!

Rocket Power!

We are riders on a mission,

action kids in fun condition

Prepare to count down...

Rocket Power!

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Jeanne said:

Am such a noob for this

We all make mistakes as noobs (usually), and I made my fair share. Don't take the community busting your figurative balls for it personally. In a way, it's the community's way of telling you to learn from the mistakes.

Edited by Jacob Knox
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 3

Federation of Knox

QA Team and API Team

18 minutes ago, Jacob Knox said:

There's no way you, a 31 day old, 2 person nano probably nobody has heard of, just came into the Forums and seriously posted an AI generated DoW. I refuse to believe it, because it is so dumb.

@Nokia Rokia what is your prot doing, brother? Lmao.

Hey man idk I just enjoy this noob they fun to talk to and honestly they Still a better prot than BroFam/VE

• Haha 4

13 minutes ago, Jeanne said:

I was thinking to just fully enter the war and what not , yeah using ai to get stuff is lazy.

But I thought a dow was a way to fully enter a war.

my bad.

Am such a noob for this

It absolutely is the way for Alliances and other entities to enter a war formally. Honestly, I thought this was fun to read- don't get discouraged over this at all, and welcome to PnW!

Also, did you know it's always a good time to consider donating your hard earned money to Alex?

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, His Holy Decagon said:

Also, did you know it's always a good time to consider donating your hard earned money to Alex?

All hail Sheepy.

Also, obligatory "disband" comment. While you're at it, join BK. You're welcome @Nukey6.

• Like 1

Federation of Knox

QA Team and API Team

23 minutes ago, Fine said:

Who?

Am a raider behind the stage , since am getting whacked by someone stronger.

I was like make a D.O.W to get it over with and enter it formally.

So not note worthy 

Edited by Jeanne

9 hours ago, Jeanne said:

But I thought a dow was a way to fully enter a war.

It is for alliances. Some people can be mean about it but what I do agree with is that it shouldn’t be AI generated and rather put work and effort in it. Make it super formal or make it funny and/or a shitpost; people love that shit.

4 hours ago, MinesomeMC said:

It is for alliances. Some people can be mean about it but what I do agree with is that it shouldn’t be AI generated and rather put work and effort in it. Make it super formal or make it funny and/or a shitpost; people love that shit.

Thanks  , will work on it