Greetings, loved ones

Tartarkas

Hello!

I am Tartarkas, and I have recently started playing PaW.
So far, I am enjoying it. Looking forward to progressing in the game, joining an alliance, and generally taking part of this experience!
I will attempt to actively browse and discuss in the forums, as well as engage in interactions with fellow players!
I enjoy far more activities than it would be appropriate to list here, but to name a few, I enjoy gaming, traveling, making/spending time with friends and family, and generally enjoying life!
Yeah I know, rather plain hobbies, aren't they? Well, again, if I would be specific, this list would be quite long, and also quite strange, to be honest with you.

So yeah, with that said...

See you on the field!

• Upvote 1

Hey Tartarkas! Remember me? We talked when you were super new in the P&W IRC.

You are going to get rolled if you do not join an alliance. TSG (The Supreme Gentlemen, my alliance) will give you a warm welcome.

Edited by TsarNicholasII

His Imperial Majesty, Tsar Nicholas II

The Emperor and Autocrat of All the Russias

politicsandwar.com/nation/id=4918

ehhEjM9.jpg

• Administrators

I find it funny how everyone has, to some degree, a serious avatar, and here I am...

Not all of us have serious avatars  ;)

Welcome to Politics & War!

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

Why you keep asking such a question whenever new player introduces themselves on this thread.

A huge part of these nation simulators involve alliances. Without being involved in an alliance, chances are a nation will be raided into boredom. The benefits from alliances and the communities that they offer are countless.
xzhPlEh.png?1

• 4 weeks later...