(Test Server) Order Of The Stars founded

Collier Encyclo

This is it! The Stewie Mafia Bloc is going to be the Order Of The Stars now.(Order Of The Stars is one alliance) From combined votes from members of The Stewie Mafia Bloc the majority wanted to merge into a newly created alliance so we created Order Of The Stars because of that majority vote and with 5 members we are rank 6 in the test server as a alliance for score. Thanks for ur time.

• Like 2
  • Downvote 4

I wish my test server alliance had 5 nations :(

Humans cannot create anything out of nothingness. Humans cannot accomplish anything without holding onto something. After all, humans are not gods.

On 7/31/2023 at 6:16 PM, Collier Encyclo said:

quit asking me for it

this is not for wanting test server nation links

do not reply unless it it relevant

How do I contact trade negotiations or ask to join the alliance without a link? I need to find Order of the Stars leader.

21 hours ago, KiWilliam said:

How do I contact trade negotiations or ask to join the alliance without a link? I need to find Order of the Stars leader.

contact Toto of Toto II or hit up the alliance discord and somebody will probably be active. Con 9000.0 or vtails may be active if you do

On 7/31/2023 at 6:16 PM, Collier Encyclo said:

do not reply unless it it relevant

Says the person posting stuff on the Forums about their test server alliance, which is arguably irrelevant.

Federation of Knox

Enlightened of Chaos, Event Horizon

QA Team and API Team

On 7/31/2023 at 6:00 PM, Collier Encyclo said:

This is it! The Stewie Mafia Bloc is going to be the Order Of The Stars now.(Order Of The Stars is one alliance) From combined votes from members of The Stewie Mafia Bloc the majority wanted to merge into a newly created alliance so we created Order Of The Stars because of that majority vote and with 5 members we are rank 6 in the test server as a alliance for score. Thanks for ur time.

Quick tip: Test Server politics aren't quite relevant to the forum because the server really isn't used much aside from tournaments, so I'd advise you don't post stuff about a test server alliance or test server matters here.

Edited by Nyx
clarifying something

Hello. I don't know what to put here right now.

I hope you're having a lovely day : )