Should they have left it dead?

Adama

Should they have left Jurassic Park alone?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Should they have left Jurassic Park alone?

• Yes
    • No

I think it looks alright, though I wouldn't of picked Andy from Parks and Rec to be your main character for this.

rsz_1g7q_ak91409798280.jpg

If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a roll.

There is one you will follow. One who is the shining star, and he will lead you to beautiful places in the search of his own vanity. And when there is no more vanity to be found, he will leave you in darkness, as a fading memory of his own creation.

No feathers? Cool.

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

They could have at least not ripped the plot straight from Deep Blue Sea (1999), complete with female geneticist ruining everything because she made flesh-eating carnivores "better".

But if not a female, who would do the !@#$ up that causes the deaths of everyone? A man? Don't be silly, a female is the best choice for the role.

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

I think it looks alright. At it's worst, it might be Godzilla. When it sucks it sucks, but when it's great, it's really great. It certainly won't be the groundbreaking and generation-defining first film, but it will hopefully be better than 3.

59a.gif

"They're turning kids into slaves just to make cheaper sneakers.

But what's the real cost? ‘Cause the sneakers don't seem that much cheaper.

Why are we still paying so much for sneakers when you got them made by little slave kids?

What are your overheads?"

*cue Tumblr SJW onslaught*

I am the Shitlord. Destroyer of otherkin, oppressor of womyn, eraser of PoC history, and the killer of pronouns. Bow before my privilege for it shall never be checked!

• Upvote 1

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

I am the Shitlord. Destroyer of otherkin, oppressor of womyn, eraser of PoC history, and the killer of pronouns. Bow before my privilege for it shall never be checked!

And that boys and girls is a terrible joke.

Edited by Livius Clades

Fire is nice eh?

And that boys and girls is a terrible joke.

It's not a joke, all straight white men are literally the worst thing that has ever existed. Do you even Tumblr bro?

Edited by underlordgc
  • Upvote 1

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

You all need to check your cis-het-white-male privilege at door. I'm feeling oppressed!

After watching the trailer, I'm a bit worried that it might completely abandon all semblance of actual science in favor of of nonsense with the new type of dinosaur. Hopefully the genetically modified bits will be somewhat accurate and make kids interested in biology. Although I would be okay with a silly violent popcorn flick, like films 2 and 3, a fun movie that draws people to a STEM field is really needed. I'm going to watch it for Chris Pratt either way.

• Upvote 1

Twenty-two years after the events of Jurassic Park, Isla Nublar now features a fully functioning dinosaur theme park, Jurassic World, as originally envisioned by John Hammond. This new park is owned by the Masrani Corporation. Owen (Chris Pratt), a member of Jurassic World's on-site staff, conducts behavioral research on the Velociraptors, but things go awry when the research team accidentally unleashes a genetically modified dinosaur into the park.[3]

You might start to wonder why there not any regulations for the same shit happening again. Nice animals screwing over the food chain might be some sort of issue.

"I did not get my SpaghettiOs, I got spaghetti. I want the press to know this."

-Last words of Thomas J. Grasso, death row inmate

Hey atleast this isn't a remake where they jam three stories into one 2 hour movie. This just seems to borrow the setting.

Edited by Dongs

"I did not get my SpaghettiOs, I got spaghetti. I want the press to know this."

-Last words of Thomas J. Grasso, death row inmate