[Manifesto] Ragnar Lothbrok and the Nanosphere: A Case Study (Part 1)

The Terminator

5 hours ago, -Nero- said:

Micros truly are playing a different game than the rest of us 

Agreed, as the leader of another micro: we're just existing in slightly different universes.

• Upvote 1

Hello. I don't know what to put here right now.

I hope you're having a lovely day : )

lol vous n'avez que 5 captures d'écran et pourtant vous prétendez que ragnar est comme le grand diable. en plus, tu parles comme si tu le connaissais depuis longtemps alors que je suis sûr que non et finalement tu me traites moi et mes alliés d'idiots ? de plus, vous pouvez vérifier la prochaine fois avant de poster trey 2.0 a littéralement traité nos amis avec plusieurs mots très racistes et insultants. c'est une chance que nous n'ayons pas détruit cet homme en politique et à la guerre parce qu'il le méritaiImageImageImage

Edited by felix3631
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

On 4/16/2023 at 11:08 PM, Jimmy said:

This is so sad we have screenshots too Tony is me and I am a member of Titan 

Screenshot_20230417-014623.png

As you can see, he offered 200k cash

like a moron.  We have never met him before, and laughed at him. Never once did we say we would be hitting Titans.  

1F09EBE6-2BB4-4BAD-A66A-5AF1C81F7D24.jpeg

Edited by TheFoodPyramid

Well, this is certainly better than anything I have ever read in all my years of reading the OWF.   I hope both Thalmor and Morf devote their next shows to this very topic as this is perhaps the most interesting and relevant thread I have ever read.  I believe that this topic may determine the future of Orbis in a way that has yet to be determined.  Not since Coven declared war on Aurora/Borealis all those many long moments ago have I been as interested and enthralled in a topic as I am now.

• Thanks 2

On 4/17/2023 at 12:27 AM, felix3631 said:

lol vous n'avez que 5 captures d'écran et pourtant vous prétendez que ragnar est comme le grand diable. en plus, tu parles comme si tu le connaissais depuis longtemps alors que je suis sûr que non et finalement tu me traites moi et mes alliés d'idiots ? de plus, vous pouvez vérifier la prochaine fois avant de poster trey 2.0 a littéralement traité nos amis avec plusieurs mots très racistes et insultants. c'est une chance que nous n'ayons pas détruit cet homme en politique et à la guerre parce qu'il le méritaiImageImageImage

Eh bien, pourquoi devrais-je croire tout ce que vous dites?

Vous n'avez que 3 captures d'écran.

you don't have to believe it i never told you you had to believe it i'm just reporting someone insulting my colleague its all.

you may tell me that it was just once but I would answer you it was once too many

Edited by felix3631
  • Upvote 1

17 hours ago, felix3631 said:

you don't have to believe it i never told you you had to believe it i'm just reporting someone insulting my colleague its all.

you may tell me that it was just once but I would answer you it was once too many

C'est bizarre parce que Trey est l'un de vos alliés et c'est un idiot, je suppose que cela nous donne raison. Si Trey est celui qui a divulgué les plans de vous frapper les gars (PARCE QU'IL EST LA SEULE PERSONNE QUI POURRAIT AVOIR) et Trey était aussi celui qui payait pour vous faire frapper. Cela me laisserait croire que Ragnar pensant que nous planifions une guerre PERSONNELLE totale contre vous est plutôt idiot, et pour vous, laisser Trey revenir dans votre alliance fait de vous son équivalent. Idiots.

Si votre seule défense est que vous alliez avec un collègue et que vous n'avez même pas d'autre raison que d'être peut-être le plus grand idiot de Titans.

21 hours ago, felix3631 said:

trey is not our ally and he is not in our alliance so he did not divulge anything at all again you speak without knowing

Wdym speak without knowing? I was literally the one to reply to his ticket.image.png.80b8e5167db6b537a0910e74b2e5bfb0.png
image.png.043429c2fdd4e3fbe6f4e55e7933712f.png
He claimed to be you since the nation he listed is clearly the one linked on your forum profile (unless you'd change this for some reason #437291). Either way Trey was the only one who could have even shared information on these hits, as why would we sell out info on who we're hitting? 

Trey is not the focus here.
Ragnar opened war on us, he should defend himself instead of hiding behind his "supporters", not that he has the capability too but it would be nice to see an attempt, more importantly an attempt that would disprove the ^Forum Topic^

On 4/19/2023 at 6:54 PM, felix3631 said:

Ragnar n'a aucun intérêt à vous déclarer la guerre, il vient probablement de vous faire un raid sur une nation

He literally declared on us for the express reason of "us being about to hit Titans" LOL