Amount of Wars than can be declared on Nations that are not part of an alliance

Coverfish

Why is it that 3 people can declare war one you? I think that is just pretty unfair, sure that could be managed if you are part of an alliance. But I myself enjoy being neutral.

I like to see my nation as a counterpart to the real Nation of Switzerland. I think the amount should be reduced from 3 to 2 for players that are not part of an alliance.

I think that this is also quite damaging for bringing new players to play the game for an extended Period of time. Especially when they get basically raided all the time without limitations on how many Nations can raid them.

Why am I even writing this? (No need reading)

I got raided the other day by a Nation that was already quite a bit stronger than me. But I won with careful management of my resources, war options, and teamwork from other Nations that were also being raided by this Nation. He lost, He got mad and I'm now being raided by 3 of his alliance members (who are all stronger than me) the day after. I can't even negotiate with them since they just want to destroy me) 

The most annoying Part of this is that I spend 42% of my GDP on the Military, I can't even spend more since I can't build any more defensive Improvements

thx for reading 

Edited by Coverfish
  • Downvote 4

• Coverfish changed the title to Amount of Wars than can be declared on Nations that are not part of an alliance

There's even a grayzone that makes this even more unfair for nations that are neutral 

You can declar war on a nation with a war range factor that matches that of the attacked nation

then recieve a huge paymant form your alliance and after that your are effectivly above the allowed war range of 75% down of your nations score which just happend to my nation 

Edited by Coverfish

On 11/9/2022 at 2:42 PM, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

Having no allies sets the game to Super Hard Mode, Until you get allies, you will always have a target on your back, because you are easy pickings.

Super hard mode might be a real euphimism here

On 11/8/2022 at 2:07 PM, Coverfish said:

I think that this is also quite damaging for bringing new players to play the game for an extended Period of time. Especially when they get basically raided all the time without limitations on how many Nations can raid them.

joining a shit micro with 0 taxes is still going to reduce your chances of being raided by 90%

27 minutes ago, Coverfish said:

I see, they communtiy is against my viewpoint. Can someone tell me how to close this post.

You, as the user, cannot close or delete a post. You'd have to contact a moderator or administrator and request that the post be hidden.

Federation of Knox

Enlightened of Chaos, Event Horizon

QA Team and API Team