Guardian announcement towards DEIC.

Prefontaine

Why would I care if I was liable or not for the embargo, the only reason I mention it is because our members were not ordered to do so, they had free will and could have chosen not to if they did not approve of the recommendation of which there would have being no negative feedback towards them because it was not an order for them to carry out.

You have a bad example, but none the less it is still a choice and not an order.

Why certainly!

Baghdad-Bob.jpg

No I'm here for the cash. But I also like pointing out things.

The bad thing is .....I think Diabolos is actually believing his spin. To bad not many others are.

Let's be fair I'm consistent, I didn't give an order to impose embargoes and I didn't give an order to remove the embargoes, hence embargoes still being in place. 

IpHGyGc.png

Stop evading.  You told your members they "should" do something and they did.  Then you said "stop it", and they did.   That makes you an effective leader.  No need to spin further.  Leaders can lead without giving orders.  The best ones do.

Edited by Aisha Greyjoy

Duke of House Greyjoy

Yes but wording is incorrect as it was never an order if we're going by the definition, by comparison Guardian actually ordered an embargo.

Another piece of incorrect wording would be in the OP where is says "but the most Kangaroo received were attempts from DEIC members to make money of the situation", the plural use of member is incorrect. 

I'm not trying to spin, it's just the thread has a lot of misused terms that need to be cleared up regarding the embargo.

IpHGyGc.png