The Cirrus Bank: NOW OFFERING CONSULTING!

Ashland

Loan: 2.1m

Interest: 10%

Return: 2.5 days

"In an honest service there is thin commons, low wages, and hard labor; in this, plenty and satiety, pleasure and ease, liberty and power; and who would not balance creditor on this side, when all the hazard that is run for it, at worst, is only a sour look or two at choking. No, a merry life and a short one, shall be my motto." - Bartholomew "Black Bart" Roberts

Green Enforcement Agency will rise again!

Nation Name:South Land

Alliance Name:Black Knights

Credit References: (Anyone who can vouch for your reliability)

Guarantor(s): (Nation(s) or Alliance(s)) -For Any nations under 15 days in age, this is mandatory.  For all else it is not mandatory but will reduce your interest rate.

Daily After-Cost Revenue: (We reserve the right to ask for a screenshot of your Revenue page)143k

Did Someone Refer You To Us?  If so, Who:stealthfox, long time ago

Amount you would like to borrow:1,000,000$

What Is Your Investment Plan: (this is not mandatory, but a sound investment plan will make your loan appear less risky to the Bank)

Will use it to buy commerce

I, South Land, agree to the following if I choose to accept a loan from the Cirrus Bank:

-Pay all interest associated

-Repay the principal

-Act in good faith to repay all my debts and refrain from misrepresenting my intentions or history.

I also give the Cirrus Bank, or whoever may hold my debt in the future, the right to reclaim my debt through the use of force.  I agree to inform any alliance I may join while holding this debt of this arrangement.

Nation Name:South Land

Alliance Name:Black Knights

Credit References: (Anyone who can vouch for your reliability)

Guarantor(s): (Nation(s) or Alliance(s)) -For Any nations under 15 days in age, this is mandatory.  For all else it is not mandatory but will reduce your interest rate.

Daily After-Cost Revenue: (We reserve the right to ask for a screenshot of your Revenue page)143k

Did Someone Refer You To Us?  If so, Who:stealthfox, long time ago

Amount you would like to borrow:1,000,000$

What Is Your Investment Plan: (this is not mandatory, but a sound investment plan will make your loan appear less risky to the Bank)

Will use it to buy commerce

I, South Land, agree to the following if I choose to accept a loan from the Cirrus Bank:

-Repay the principal

-Act in good faith to repay all my debts and refrain from misrepresenting my intentions or history.

I also give the Cirrus Bank, or whoever may hold my debt in the future, the right to reclaim my debt through the use of force.  I agree to inform any alliance I may join while holding this debt of this arrangement.

Approved.  7.72%.  All offers are take-it-or-leave-it.

aUel2fG.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[10:47] you used to be the voice of irc

Withdrawal/Deposit Amount: 2,400,000

Edit: I'm not sure what I did wrong but I can't underline deposit, however I do want to deposit that money

Lol it's cool.

aUel2fG.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nation Name: Kickass

Alliance Name: Rose

Credit References: Ashland

Guarantor(s): Roses bank

Daily After-Cost Revenue: 697k

Did Someone Refer You To Us?  If so, Who: Ashland

Amount you would like to borrow: 500k

What Is Your Investment Plan: City purchase

I, Kickass, agree to the following if I choose to accept a loan from the Cirrus Bank:
-Repay the principal

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

Nation Name: Kickass

Alliance Name: Rose

Credit References: Ashland

Guarantor(s): Roses bank

Daily After-Cost Revenue: 697k

Did Someone Refer You To Us?  If so, Who: Ashland

Amount you would like to borrow: 500k

What Is Your Investment Plan: City purchase

I, Kickass, agree to the following if I choose to accept a loan from the Cirrus Bank:

-Repay the principal

How does 7% sound?

aUel2fG.png

Nation Name: China

Alliance Name: SOCINT

Credit References: SOCINT upper tier

Daily After-Cost Revenue: (We reserve the right to ask for a screenshot of your Revenue page) 828,000

Amount you would like to borrow: 4,000,000

Buy 7th city, get a moderate amount of infra and improvements ~~ spend the next few days paying off debt.

I, Lev Trotsky on the behalf of China, agree to the following if I choose to accept a loan from the Cirrus Bank:
-Repay the principal

Nation Name: China

Alliance Name: SOCINT

Credit References: SOCINT upper tier

Daily After-Cost Revenue: (We reserve the right to ask for a screenshot of your Revenue page) 828,000

Amount you would like to borrow: 4,000,000

Buy 7th city, get a moderate amount of infra and improvements ~~ spend the next few days paying off debt.

I, Lev Trotsky on the behalf of China, agree to the following if I choose to accept a loan from the Cirrus Bank:

-Repay the principal

Is three million at 7.25% okay for now?

aUel2fG.png

Nation Name: Icebergia

Alliance Name: Terminus Est

Credit References: (Anyone who can vouch for your reliability) Terminus Est, Guardian, SK

Guarantor(s): (Nation(s) or Alliance(s)) -For Any nations under 15 days in age, this is mandatory.  For all else it is not mandatory but will reduce your interest rate. Cynic

Daily After-Cost Revenue: (We reserve the right to ask for a screenshot of your Revenue page) $919,113.55

Did Someone Refer You To Us?  If so, Who: Cynic

Amount you would like to borrow: $2,500,000

Increasing infrastructure enough to purchase next city within the week: 

1100-1200: 867,493.94

I, Icebergia, agree to the following if I choose to accept a loan from the Cirrus Bank:
-Repay the principal

Edited by saeton

yVHTSLQ.png

(TEst lives on but I'm in BK stronk now and too lazy to change the image)

Nation Name: Icebergia

Alliance Name: Terminus Est

Credit References: (Anyone who can vouch for your reliability) Terminus Est, Guardian, SK

Guarantor(s): (Nation(s) or Alliance(s)) -For Any nations under 15 days in age, this is mandatory.  For all else it is not mandatory but will reduce your interest rate. Cynic

Daily After-Cost Revenue: (We reserve the right to ask for a screenshot of your Revenue page) $919,113.55

Did Someone Refer You To Us?  If so, Who: Cynic

Amount you would like to borrow: $2,500,000

Increasing infrastructure enough to purchase next city within the week: 

1100-1200: 867,493.94

I, Icebergia, agree to the following if I choose to accept a loan from the Cirrus Bank:

-Repay the principal

Approved.  7.5%?

Ben Maxwell: Noted.

aUel2fG.png

Nation Name:The United Kingdom

Alliance Name: The European Empire

Credit References: (Anyone who can vouch for your reliability)N/A

Guarantor(s): (Nation(s) or Alliance(s)) -For Any nations under 15 days in age, this is mandatory. For all else it is not mandatory but will reduce your interest rate.N/A

Daily After-Cost Revenue: (We reserve the right to ask for a screenshot of your Revenue page)

Did Someone Refer You To Us? If so, Who:N/A

Amount you would like to borrow:6,000,000

What Is Your Investment Plan: (this is not mandatory, but a sound investment plan will make your loan appear less risky to the Bank)Infrastructure

I, The United Kingdom, agree to the following if I choose to accept a loan from the Cirrus Bank:

-Repay the principal

I also give the Cirrus Bank, or whoever may hold my debt in the future, the right to reclaim my debt through the use of force. I agree to inform any alliance I may join while holding this debt of this arrangement.

King of Thundera and Demigod of Economics