[Surrender] Oh Brothers, Where Art Thou?

LeiaHair

9 hours ago, Dragonlord Aurion said:

The problem with what you just said is that you clearly have no idea what you are talking about lmao.

AC peaced out after the first round and there was no complaint. 

UU peaced out during the second round and did not tell anyone. You all didn’t get angry, or remove them from the bloc server or even try and coordinate with Rome or even offer counter strategies as suggestions. You just remained silent as usual and hoped a miracle fell from the sky.

You just said nothing, did nothing, and expected things to just work out “on their own” 

Rome was left with a choice, either remain and be destroyed in a dysfunctional bloc, or accept the white peace we were offered by Cam. We did what needed to be done when it was determined that Sol had no intention of trying to win the war or correct strategies. 

It’s funny how you seem to indicate now how badly you needed Rome to win this war even though at the time you wouldn’t coordinate, you wouldn’t offer ideas, and in most circumstances most of you didn’t even respond to messages. 

Calling us snakes in the garden is laughable, you all were going to surrender no matter what and Rome had zero intention of being dragged down with you. 

Now as far as the truth hurting your feelings, you have no idea what you are doing, you have zero understanding of how to work as a team with others, and you surrendered 2 days after Rome exited the conflict. If anyone doesn’t know what they are doing it is most certainly you. 

So don’t talk about things you know nothing about Leia and don’t try and blast someone in public and then try and be friends in the DMs. 

Shall we address a few things?...... Sure. 

1. The arrangement with AC was only one round, but they broke the beige cycle, leaving us in a bad position. I would be happy to provide SS of your personal protests to this if it would help jog your memory. 

2. I love how you make up shit. No one was removed from the bloc server until they peaced... and they were never removed from the server, just from MilCom channels, which wouldn't mean anything to you since you had peaced. Rome was only removed from the block when it was clear that they had signed an agreement with Aurora. There were many attempts to coordinate, but you all just didn't like them because they weren't "your way" nor were they always where you could read them because as senior members of the bloc, FSO and SoL were coordinating privately and rolling it out to the team, although you and UU did your own thing regardless of what was coordinated, so I don't know why we even bothered to talk to brick walls. 

3. Rome (and you personally, Tib) pushed the war against Cam. This was your baby. And you quit early because you had no forward thought. SoL and FSO had already created a path forward when you all tucked tail and left. 

4. When you plan a war with 5 alliances and end with 2, I'd say that is needing the other 3 because... obvs, they were part of the plan. Right? And I personally was very responsive, thank you very much. 

5. SoL was never going to surrender. We did so as a request from FSO, so you can go spread your lies elsewhere. We actually had a successful plan forward, even after UU left, which you all chose to quit before even hearing. Great allies, I'm telling you. One in a million. 

6. You are now bringing this to a personal level. Above was all spoken from a larger overview, but since you want to create discord where there is none, let's do this. I have never claimed to be your friend, but even with people who have gone out of their way to personally attack me, I have made every attempt to be polite in DMs. And, actually, until this forum post, I had no personal issue with you. The "personal" attack mentioned above was in regards to the relationship between SoL and Rome and the utter lack of decorum your leader showed in his exit. It was never about what I personally believed, although (as I told you very clearly in DMs) I am utterly disappointed in how quickly the dog bites the hand in which fed it. I will never lie about that. 

Have fun lying in the bed you've made. 

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, Firwof Kromwell said:

Its called UU pulled a Sanctuary to put it in short. Just hope they dont keep followin suit of Sanct in high tail retreats.
#TheIdesOfMay

UU performed better than SoL and FSO, to pull a Sanctuary you would have to preform poorly and then peace out. 

1 hour ago, MinesomeMC said:

UU performed better than SoL and FSO, to pull a Sanctuary you would have to preform poorly and then peace out. 

It's more I find it more admirable that even if they may have been losing by a bit more but they still kept on fighting unlike how UU was doing better but still got tired too early.

memed-iFirwof650x150.jpeg.9a92ea222b9010f9fae97a1864a6759e.jpeg     

I personally voice my own thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fugger         

14 hours ago, MinesomeMC said:

UU exited at the start of second round, ie, not a lot of their nations bore the burnt of the counter-offensive

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Majima Goro said:

UU exited at the start of second round, ie, not a lot of their nations bore the burnt of the counter-offensive

iirc they exited after the counter offensive.

6 hours ago, MinesomeMC said:

iirc they exited after the counter offensive.

There were two phases of the counter offensive. The more damaging phase was when their mil had been wiped out. You can say it was the third round where people who couldn't be hit in the second round were being hit. 

I also noticed something weird about UU. They had people with infra going back and forth between themselves and CTO.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Majima Goro said:

There were two phases of the counter offensive. The more damaging phase was when their mil had been wiped out. You can say it was the third round where people who couldn't be hit in the second round were being hit. 

I also noticed something weird about UU. They had people with infra going back and forth between themselves and CTO.

Could be Carthago ghosting, Nexus had their war against Camelot wouldn't be surprised people wanted to go in got part 2

Edited by MinesomeMC