Here's to another round 🍻

Atlan

Atlan I worked with you a bit a long time ago; and you were one of the best, kindest and most efficient people I've met in Orbis.
I wouldn't trust many people over you to give TLE another go; good luck to you and to the alliance!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, BelgiumFury said:

Atlan I worked with you a bit a long time ago; and you were one of the best, kindest and most efficient people I've met in Orbis.
I wouldn't trust many people over you to give TLE another go; good luck to you and to the alliance!

Thank you Belgium, I appreciate the kind words and confidence. You're not one to doubt either 🙂

28 minutes ago, Dr James Wilson said:

To another run 🍻

Cheers bro! 🍻

7 hours ago, Kosta said:

Welcome back brothers. 

Thank you Kosta, glad to be back bro. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 4/6/2022 at 1:26 PM, Dream said:

Its underwater tho

Take that car to back home Dream, Atlan misses you.

Also beforehand, pick up @Evernt, @Panky & @Xi Jinping on the way, he would wanna see yall return together wiht full embrace. One of ya better not get too drunken thou, someone needs to be able to drive.

Edited by Firwof Kromwell
Reminder to dont forget to bring a few six packs w/ you guys & make sure its not the piss stuff, Atlan probs dont want to waste too much of his stores.
  • Haha 1

memed-iFirwof650x150.jpeg.9a92ea222b9010f9fae97a1864a6759e.jpeg     

I personally voice my own thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fugger         

• 5 weeks later...