The credits are turning the frogs gayy, lmao

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
4 minutes ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

You say us, but you abandoned the alliance you were leading and war deserted half way thru.  Just another sparkling addition to your resume.

And GoB refused to sell down and help its allies instead trying to avoid the fight by spamming cities and infra to buff your NS, funny how in one topic you claim you will fight for your alliances but we all know that's not true.

Yes i left my last alliance after i refused to help BK hold people down, but hay guess that makes me the bad guy too.

11 minutes ago, Elijah Mikaelson said:

And GoB refused to sell down and help its allies instead trying to avoid the fight by spamming cities and infra to buff your NS, funny how in one topic you claim you will fight for your alliances but we all know that's not true.

Yes i left my last alliance after i refused to help BK hold people down, but hay guess that makes me the bad guy too.

I happily dropped down to hit people, I had to do it to hit ripper in surfs up.  By last alliance, you mean the alliance you were the leader of if I am not mistaken, and yes abandoning your alliance in the middle of a war doesn't make you a hero no matter how you try to spin it.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

I happily dropped down to hit people, I had to do it to hit ripper in surfs up.  By last alliance, you mean the alliance you were the leader of if I am not mistaken, and yes abandoning your alliance in the middle of a war doesn't make you a hero no matter how you try to spin it.

Actually Sweet Ron, It depends how one is told about it & how it is taken which is always similar yet different to each person received & add in the bias of the person they received it from & the person getting the message.

memed-iFirwof650x150.jpeg.9a92ea222b9010f9fae97a1864a6759e.jpeg     

I personally voice my own thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fugger         

Bottom line is I can act as a middle man on a cheating transaction and believe I am not a cheater. I can also receive "a little" money on my paypal account for having acted as a middle man and still pretend I wasn't actually involved in the cheating and claiming the source of the money was unknown to me.

After pondering about this allegations I realize people will create absurd excuses in order to absolve themselves from any faults. I am worried about these characters lack of morals and I hope our community doesn't use this as precedent to be encouraged to make worse transgressions in the future.

• Upvote 2

New post bounty: Coulda sworn there was a post where Alex admitted to taking money from Greene/Grealind when he was making money/buying in-game money.

If someone can find this log and enrich thread, that would be helpful. I coulda sworn I had it somewhere.

@Elijah Mikaelson I got an idea how bout you bring some friends together to attack you to get the bounties off you & split the pay between y'all

Edited by Firwof Kromwell
grammar

memed-iFirwof650x150.jpeg.9a92ea222b9010f9fae97a1864a6759e.jpeg     

I personally voice my own thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fugger