Jump to content

[RoH/DoW] Kingsglaive War with GOONS


Noctis Anarch Caelum
 Share

Recommended Posts

Just now, John Q Listener said:

who's we in this case? You and like the other active person in your micro???

Not sure, but guessing you guys will still be here as well. End of the month was a pretty short deadline to expect the war over, lol. 

libertyribbon.png

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, XSSJBONGWEEDL0RD420 said:

This post didn't help at all

It was a pseudonym from CN when I fought you guys for fun there. So I don’t really care if you call me that if you don’t mind being considered the same alliance from CN. :P

Edited by Noctis Anarch Caelum

libertyribbon.png

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

It was a pseudonym from CN when I fought you guys for fun there. So I don’t really care if you call me that if you don’t mind being considered the same alliance from CN. :P

Read as: When I weirdly dedicated my life to GOONS the first time.

  • Haha 1

Queen of Chaos

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Not really, more like you guys were hung up on war with me for countless months since I didn't want to do the mercy board or whatever. lol

Read as: I don't know how the mercyboard works and refused to complete it, then feigned shock when GOONS held to their word.

Queen of Chaos

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, AppealDenied said:

Read as: I don't know how the mercyboard works and refused to complete it, then feigned shock when GOONS held to their word.

I just did not care how it worked when you guys didn't accept that paint drawing I made, was never a process I was interested in & did not care if you guys wanted to war me.

Edit: You guys should have been able to appreciate such art, lol.

image0.png?width=969%26height=521&key=63

Edited by Noctis Anarch Caelum

libertyribbon.png

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

I just did not care how it worked when you guys didn't accept that paint drawing I made, was never a process I was interested in & did not care if you guys wanted to war me.

Edit: You guys should have been able to appreciate such art, lol.

image0.png?width=969%26height=521&key=63

Read as: I didn't realize how it worked and then doubled down when it was proven I did it wrong. It's just pixels bro!!!! 

 

In the background of this post, a corncob gets bigger.

  • Upvote 2

Queen of Chaos

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, AppealDenied said:

Read as: I didn't realize how it worked and then doubled down when it was proven I did it wrong. It's just pixels bro!!!! 

 

In the background of this post, a corncob gets bigger.

I knew you wanted a comic and didn't care. Although back to ignoring your posts until you say something useful if you're going to blatantly try putting false words in my mouth.

Enjoy the war.

 

 

 

Edited by Noctis Anarch Caelum
revolution

libertyribbon.png

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

So basically you're saying trans=pure evil with your theory, yet you guys making frivolous reports calling people trans-phobic. Cool.

Ahem - that's actually not what the horseshoe theory graphic is pointing out at all, and if you're confusing the two sides then it is obvious that you yourself 'cannot tell the difference between extreme left and right.'

  • Upvote 1

Improper-Request-2.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Supreme Master Joi said:

Ahem - that's actually not what the horseshoe theory graphic is pointing out at all, and if you're confusing the two sides then it is obvious that you yourself 'cannot tell the difference between extreme left and right.'

You guys have seemed to be critical of Anarchist ideology wise thus far, with most of the things on there rather neutral in whether positive/negative. So maybe it was a funny coincidence, Sardonic’s post was first I heard of that theory. /Shrugs

Edited by Noctis Anarch Caelum

libertyribbon.png

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Zaurg said:

Clarify what works you consider to be “anarchist theory.”

I’m not the type to focus on the small differences between the variations; instead believe in working together toward common purpose. A discussion on which is most correct based on natural law, etc, is more something I’d debate in a setting among those knowledgeable & interested in the subject.

libertyribbon.png

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and the Guidelines of the game and community.