[RoH/Policy Update]Do you even get tired?

Majima Goro

36 minutes ago, ShadyAssassin said:

ET.jpg.a9aa5edd716cade130125b7e6f615be4.jpg

After careful consideration of the above proposal, ET hereby has decided it is a worthy proposal to be considered.

After 23 hours of pillow fight and coke and pizza, followed by 42 mins in the toilet and 18 minutes of discussing which anime character has the best ass,  ET hereby declares 6 things

ET has the right to attack anyone in Orbis unless they are an ally.

ET reserves the right to join either side in a fist fight. Or remain neutral. Or attack both sides. We hereby activate our one-sided ODP with every alliance in Orbis.

Your members are our members. ET reserves the right to poach from your alliance. This isnt valid the other way round.

ET is paperless. Our treaties are well-hidden behind tor-like networks, similar to the ones used by NPO.

Communism. ET is a capitalist commie alliance. We believe your wealth is our wealth. But our wealth isn't yours.

We also recognize a state of unease between every other alliance in Orbis. Allies and friends can rest at ease cause we wont attack you.

Signed: ET GOV

Signed: Literally every other alliance there is

P.S.- In view of Point 2, we hereby declare war on Col. B

So basically you can attack everyone but Golden Phoenix Coaliton 

Edited by MinesomeMC

6 hours ago, MinesomeMC said:

So basically you can attack everyone but Golden Phoenix Coaliton 

Shadow isn't attacking me either... I did the sacrifice... Oh God... I regret it... but I did the sacrifice...

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, CitrusK said:

Shadow isn't attacking me either... I did the sacrifice... Oh God... I regret it... but I did the sacrifice...

I dont remember licking you.......