Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Steve Delaminecraft

Bus System

Recommended Posts

Hello everyone, I think we need a new improvement on Politics and war to make the game a little bit more exciting.

I think we should add a Bus System improvement to reduce pollution by a some points and commerce by a decent percentage but its up to you Alex to choose what you want to do with it.

If we have a subway system why not have a Bus system?

 

The game need more type of improvement such as Solar Panel to make electricity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Steve Delaminecraft said:

Hello everyone, I think we need a new improvement on Politics and war to make the game a little bit more exciting.

I think we should add a Bus System improvement to reduce pollution by a some points and commerce by a decent percentage but its up to you Alex to choose what you want to do with it.

If we have a subway system why not have a Bus system?

 

The game need more type of improvement such as Solar Panel to make electricity.

How much will it costs?

How effective it is?

And why the hell would we need that?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Migraine d'al Braskia said:

How much will it costs?

How effective it is?

And why the hell would we need that?

Maybe 100k idk?

It will remove some pollution and increase commerce just like the subway

Why not?

  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Steve Delaminecraft said:

Maybe 100k idk?

It will remove some pollution and increase commerce just like the subway

Why not?

if you don't know why and how it would work, we neither.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

With the right percentage of commerce, it can solve the problem of the fifth supermarket increasing the commerce percentage of a city over 115%, maybe decrease the the amount of improvements required for exactly having 115%. Other than that, your idea of “bus system” improvement wasn’t that thought out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How would a bus system remove pollution? I’m fairly certain a bus has waaaay more exhaust fumes than cars or trains.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Ivan Ivanov said:

How would a bus system remove pollution? I’m fairly certain a bus has waaaay more exhaust fumes than cars or trains.

I think 70 individual cars make waaaay more pollution than a single bus.

Edited by Migraine d'al Braskia

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Migraine d'al Braskia said:

I think 70 individual cars make waaaay more pollution than a single bus.

I don't think most municipal buses can fit over 70 people.

19 hours ago, Ivan Ivanov said:

How would a bus system remove pollution? I’m fairly certain a bus has waaaay more exhaust fumes than cars or trains.

A lot of cities are moving to natural gas, hybrid, or even electric bus systems to be more eco-friendly. While you could make the argument the batteries in the hybrid and electric buses are more harmful to the environment to make and power, it's not exhaust. ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Ivan Ivanov said:

How would a bus system remove pollution? I’m fairly certain a bus has waaaay more exhaust fumes than cars or trains.

To be fair, a lot less people commuting via car would decrease traffic and thus pollution.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I feel like this would be a redundant improvement to have since the subway already fulfills the same purpose as far as mechanics are concerned, and I would argue that in a game like this, improvements should be unique in purpose. Of course, the purpose should also be relevant to the building and the building also unique from other existing improvements, the only exception of which are resource-dependent facilities since the resources they utilize are themselves, unique from each other. I Personally think improvements should fill a specific purpose that is not already present in the game, especially if said improvement could actually find some adequate usage in people's normal builds instead of some niche fashion like is seen with wind turbines or even supermarkets. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Migraine d'al Braskia said:

There's no buses in your area then, they are just large cars.

Welcome to America. We have large cookies and large cars.

giphy.gif

  • Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think this is a great idea. I'm all for stuff that keeps people away from war!


FYI: I wasn't so rude on my stance at first. The fact that you all were so rude to me only made me stronger.

  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think if we are adding bus routes, we should also add in Lyft and Uber (other ride share services) - obviously this reduces pollution here are a few other ideas:

  • Change petroleum fuel vehicles to fuel cell technology (project)
  • Electric vehicles initiative (adds power consumption to nation - but reduces pollution)
  • Bike Lanes (Project)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Emperor Jonas said:

I think this is a great idea. I'm all for stuff that keeps people away from war!


FYI: I wasn't so rude on my stance at first. The fact that you all were so rude to me only made me stronger.

You're the most popular I must confess.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and the Guidelines of the game and community.