In solidarity, we rise.

Kadin The First

QqqvOG8.jpg

In solidarity, we rise.

Good evening citizens of Orbis,

Today I have the pleasure of announcing the formal re-establishment of an old project of mine from another world. Over the next couple days, I will be setting everything up and laying the groundwork for a strong and long-lasting alliance. As soon as those tasks are completed, you will begin to see our recruiting efforts begin in earnest.

We welcome all representatives from any alliance to join us in our public channel and our forums. We will open embassies with any alliances who wish to establish one on our forums. 

Forums are located at http://www.PhoenixAlliance.net - Our public IRC channel is #Phoenix on the Coldfront server. I hope that you will all join us in breaking in our brand new forums and IRC channel.

I am excited to get started and look forward to what the future holds for our alliance. But first, I present the Charter of The Phoenix.

The Charter of The Phoenix

Declaration of Formation

We are the Phoenix Brotherhood. We stand together in war and in peace with the ultimate intention of advancing our cause throughout the world. Our sovereign nations come together in solidarity with a single shared vision, and in solidarity we share our fates and fortunes as they may be. Our declared intention is that we, as a collective, may shape this world in our own image and stand as one for eternity.

Admission and Expulsion

All nations who share our vision and who wish to become a part of our collective existence are welcome to join the Phoenix Brotherhood. However, all applicants to the Brotherhood must join among us on the forum structure that we adopt. Those who fail to meet the expectations of activity and cooperation brought upon them will be expelled from the Brotherhood at the whim of the leadership structure of the alliance.

Establishment of Governance

The Sovereign

The Phoenix shall be ruled ultimately by the Sovereign of the Brotherhood. Once in office, the Sovereign serves until his resignation, at which point he may select a successor. The primary responsibility of the Sovereign is oversight of all activities of the Phoenix and upholding the principles of Meritocracy in selecting Apostles to carry out specified duties. In the absence of Apostles, all responsibilities fall upon the Sovereign.

The Oracle

The Oracle is the Brotherhood's second-in-command. This is an optional position granted only to those who have earned the distinction through hard work, perseverance, and a commitment to the implementation of the acting Sovereign's vision for the alliance. The Oracle shall be appointed at the discretion of the Sovereign, and is tasked with performing any and all duties requested of the Sovereign in the process of translating the Sovereign's vision into reality. The Oracle may make any decision, short of the removal of government members, signing treaties, or an aggressive declaration of war, in the absence of the Sovereign. 

The Apostles

The Sovereign is tasked with selection and oversight of four Apostles to assist in ruling the alliance. Each Apostle maintains responsibility over a stated area.

The Apostle of War is responsible for all matters pertaining to the military. He is responsible for establishing military organization and procedures, as well as ensuring the defense of all Phoenix members as required. The Apostle of War is also responsible for selecting staff to properly manage the military. The responsibility for ensuring the success in any and all military endeavors, whether offensive or otherwise, lies first with the Apostle of War and then the Sovereign/Oracle.

The Apostle of Diplomacy serves as the primary diplomatic leader and is charged with the responsibility of maintaining amicable relations with other alliances where possible and desired. He also is chief diplomat and shall maintain an active diplomat team to represent the Phoenix abroad. The Apostle of Diplomacy is responsible for implementing a foreign policy strategy and negotiating treaties with foreign powers.

The Apostle of Interior shall be responsible for in-alliance statistics, finances, and maintaining an up to date internal roster separate from those of the military. The Apostle of Interior is responsible for appointing members to the Interior Corps to assist with his duties, as well as ensuring that all members of the Brotherhood are growing at an acceptable pace. Management of the alliance bank and alliance aid/growth programs fall under the Interior.

The Apostle of Education shall be concerned with education and recruiting. He must establish recruiting and admissions procedures, and also appoint members to the Education Corps to ensure the Brotherhood's recruiting and education process is top notch. Guides, for the game as well as an understanding of the operations of the alliance are the responsibility of the AoE. The establishment of an academy and its maintenance are the responsibility of the AoE and the Education Corp

The Phoenix Mission

The Phoenix Brotherhood is established with the following stated mission

1) To proactively shape the world within which we operate and aggressively defend and serve the interests of the Phoenix alliance and her allies.

2) To represent the collective efforts of all who declare allegiance within its borders and operate primarily as the result of an internal culture of teamwork and progress.

To that end, this charter mandates as the basis of the alliance's internal infrastructure no less than four internal Corps which will serve as the structure for membership involvement.

The Corps

The Recruiting Corps shall be lead by the Apostle of Interior, and its stayed purpose is to recruit new members into the alliance. A recruiting board has been established for this purpose, and the responsibility of ensuring the functionality of the corps lies with the AoI, or any subordinate to whom he has delegated such tasks.

The Education Corps shall be lead by the Apostle of Education, and its stated purpose Is to oversee the Brotherhood's admissions process and educate new members once accepted. The AoE is responsible for establishing guidelines pertaining to the admissions process and education and ensuring they are followed by the Education Corps in carrying out their duties.

The Diplomacy Corps shall be the Brotherhood's diplomats. They are tasked with the responsibility of representing the alliance abroad, and they shall be lead by the Apostle of Diplomacy. Assignments for diplomats are the responsibility of the AoD.

The Military Corps shall be the military officers of the alliance, and they will be lead by the Apostle of War. Due to the nature of military affairs, the Military Corps need not exist in the same manner as the others; however, all members in good standing who desire a position must be considered when positions are available.

Signatures

- Kadin, the Sovereign

• Upvote 1

"In periods where there is no leadership, society stands still. Progress occurs when courageous, skillful leaders seize the opportunity to change things for the better."

- Harry S. Truman

o7 Phoenix

• Upvote 1

Amidst the eternal waves of time From a ripple of change shall the storm rise Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a demon Behold the razgriz, its wings of black sheath The demon soars through dark skies Fear and death trail its shadow beneath Until men united weild a hallowed sabre In final reckoning, the beast is slain As the demon sleeps, man turns on man His own blood and madness soon cover the earth From the depths of despair awaken the razgriz Its raven wings ablaze in majestic light

I'll pretend this is a real alliance

o/ Phoenix

• Upvote 2

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Nice flag. Best of luck with the new alliance Kadin.

o/ Phoenix

[17:17:58] <&Ashland> I will give you hops if you say this phrase:

[17:18:13] <&Ashland> "Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard."

[17:20:16] Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

3fHp1YR.gif

• 3 weeks later...