How do you go about in expanding your viewers and followers

Marco Polo

Im quite new to doing the twitter and youtube experience since I never really bothered with it in the past, but how do I go about in gaining more viewers and subscribers to my youtbue channel as well gain followers on twitter....Please give positive advice, no negatives. Thanks :)

Post boobs

Edited by underlordgc
  • Upvote 2

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

nah man you gotta post pictures of triangles. Ladies love triangles. You send them enough and they will eventually want you.

• Upvote 1

[17:17:58] <&Ashland> I will give you hops if you say this phrase:

[17:18:13] <&Ashland> "Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard."

[17:20:16] Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

3fHp1YR.gif

I recently started a blog and looked into this a bit, basically the number one thing I can tell you is post. Post a lot. If you think you're posting enough, post more. Content is king.

Is that not like excessive as well pestering people to get look at my vids... I do not want to come across like an obsessive posting troll.

Is that not like excessive as well pestering people to get look at my vids... I do not want to come across like an obsessive posting troll.

Not sure where you're from.....if its the U.S., then you've probably seen those stupid late night commercials about "Crazy Eddie's, crazy low prices"...etc, etc.  They run those things constantly and they are very annoying.  The more you post and the crazier crap you have to say....people will remember you and pass you along to their friends.  Case in point....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfHtcUZXljw

X4EfkAB.png

Not sure where you're from.....if its the U.S., then you've probably seen those stupid late night commercials about "Crazy Eddie's, crazy low prices"...etc, etc.  They run those things constantly and they are very annoying.  The more you post and the crazier crap you have to say....people will remember you and pass you along to their friends.  Case in point....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfHtcUZXljw

yeah, I am from US but I do not watch tv, hardly ever watch tv and if I do, I just watch some football during the NFL season, Sci Fi, Chill or the Boom channel... But I rarely do watch tv so I wont know what your talking about the Crazy Eddie commercials.

extra note after watching that vid above.... Interesting video... I'll try to spice some sh*t up in my vids.

Edited by Ezio Auditore

It's not so much as annoying people, but the more videos the have, the more people can watch and the better chance at catching someone's attention with at least one of your video's. There's been plenty of times where I'd see a video someone posted and that got me to watch a lot of their other videos and subscribed because of it. There's also been plenty of times where I'd watch a pretty good video, would go to check out their other ones and realized they only had like 4 or 5 videos and just forgot about them after that.

uHQTKq6.png

I see, I will keep that in mind and maybe you can take alook at my page and tell me what you think....  http://youtube.com/EzioAuditoreGames

I like to see your input on how I can do better with my game uploads shellhound...and btw, thanks for the advice and positive replies.

So far it looks so good, one thing I would consider doing is creating playlists to organize things better. You can have a set for your walkthroughs and another for your back to the future gameplay.

Another I might add is try to get a little bit of diversity going with the games you play, I know there are people who like to stick to one game series/genre, but from what I've noticed and what common sense tells me; the more genre's/games you play the bigger audience you have. You're not going to attract FPS fans with only RPG games and you're not going to attract RPG fans with only FPS games so it helps to get a wide variety of games to play and upload, especially when you're first starting off. You have better chances of attracting more people and it's easier to find out what people like and don't like by view counts. 

Edited by Shellhound

uHQTKq6.png

• 3 weeks later...

Or you become an important person, like Kofi Annan, or one of those politically nutheads refered to as "stars".

Edited by Jerry LeRow