Expanded Empire (And Special World Leaders Event)

Lelouch Vi Britannia

bxoAdBpm.jpg

September 4, 2017 (Britannian Date)

With new advancements in Britannia's arsenal, the ability to expand its borders has become more of a reality than a plan. In order to combat the many nations which surround the Britannianas and keep their sovereignty safe, a larger military and empire is required. Thus, Italy and the Homeland were chosen as prime targets to test out the new ground and air forces of Britannia.

The Homeland near the Great Lakes saw an exchange in land where a bit of the West Coast was left in favour of more populous areas along the Great Lakes. This land was able to be acquired through peaceful means and careful diplomacy with the native people. This expansion would help see a much more prosperous people in the Americas for Britannia. With almost no need for firearms to be exchanged.

The case in Venice however, exploded as Britannian Bombers took to the scene and levelled the Zodiac Warlords occupying the land between Britannia and Reikishtein. The new Chinese designed bombers proved very effective at evading ground fire and faired even better at keeping stability during an intense anti-air firefight. With only three out of fifty bombers being destroyed, the support helped the Excalibur Mark II sweep up the remaining armour and allow Field Troops to secure the area.

Britannian Bombers

L5Te4zH.png

Finally, as Britannia has never been a mighty naval power, the Mog[Corp] presence alongside the need to disrupt Walpurgis's own naval strength has called Camelot onto the scene. In the meantime, Britannain Destroyers have been deployed along the Suez within the legal Britannian naval territory as well as near Korea. A number of Destroyers have been deployed to keep the peace, regarding Walpurgis this will be a great success to keep the spread of their disease within their own borders, but regarding the heavy presence of Mog[Corp] superior naval firepower, this could hinder Britannia's own fight against containing Walpurgis, even with the proposed and actives treaties that prohibit Mog[Corp] from striking Britannia until Walpurgis is dealt with. Nonetheless, Britannia has called for Mog[Corp] to lessen the military presence in Arabia and Suez as a show of mutual trust to focus more of Walpurgis than fellow beings.

Britannian Destroyers

dwevhK5.jpg

Before we go, we would like to inform you about a special event in Britannia.

This event will take place near Mt. Fuji, Britannia, and will serve as a vacation for world leaders for a few days in the name of peace. It will be a ball in which world leaders will be able to bring their special somebody to relax in a foreign land. All expenses will be covered by Britannia, and a personal guard is allowed to be brought.

A special invite will be sent to Solaris, Ciel Wolf, Jean, Eric(Amaryllis), Mogar, and Kaname/Maria.

An invitation will also be sent out to the rest of the world leaders which would take too long to type their names here. But if you do lead a nation, you are invited.

Remember, you are encouraged to bring along a special someone, the utmost secutiry measures will be taken to protect you and your guest, regardless of national differences.

The dress will be formal.

Edited by Lelouch Vi Britannia
  • Upvote 2

IYT09l4.png

Ex-Archduke of Defence for BK

3 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

@Lelouch Vi Britannia - BK needs you, but they really don't deserve you.  Thanks for the dankness.

Congratulations on your military successes. Reubenia will gladly extend a hand of friendship to a nation with such a proud history. You are welcome to establish your embassy in Metro City, our capital.

Against the suggestions of my advisors, who feared an assassination attempt, I will gladly attend the ball. I've always wanted to visit Japan; in fact, I was planning a trip to Japan with my family before the nuclear war occurred. I hope that this can set a precedent of peace and friendship for the whole world to follow. Maybe the post-Cataclysm rebuilding will happen faster than I thought. We'll see you there.

We have plans to expand eastward to the Atlantic coast which will take the Great Lakes. We are willing to negotiate any sort of agreement on the Great Lakes region. I will be willing to attend the ball along with the Vice President of Nova Empire.

Statement from King Ciel Wolf

Ft6d5oe.jpg?1

Even though I may not have any ''special somebody'' to bring with me, I still accept this invitation

to attend this ball in Mount Fuji. I'm sure the cherry blossoms will be quite a sight to see during this

time of the year. Since I'll most likely won't be dancing a lot, perhaps only with a foreign leader or two,

I do hope the Britannian Government would allow me to perform some waltzes and symphonies on 

my violin during the ball. Other than that, I will also be bringing one of my personal bodyguards and 

will depart once more information has been disclosed. We do hope to see many people joining the

event. Good luck and À la prochaine.

• Upvote 2
pwzK3cd8SS65e9vYtF-QIQ.png

Statement from Ericson

Foreign affairs is just as important as having fun and I believe this event fulfills both. I will gladly attend and bring along a close friend of mine.  

Statement from Ericson

Foreign affairs is just as important as having fun and I believe this event fulfills both. I will gladly attend and bring along a close friend of mine.  

• Upvote 1

Nerd To The Core

The Sultan won't arrive to the meeting nor will a representative for SOE. We do not feel much sorry for this action as the Sultan is not famous for feeling sorry about any decision. He was not much keen about the idea of the visit so he declined.

1878498441_DJKrmko.png.dccff90b8a322ff56cb0b8e3e056be19.png
Yeet on all the fascists, viva la revolution mofo - Josip Broz for all dem Titos and Tities

Ministry of Foreign Affairs

Press Rel.

Chancellor Angela Merkel and her husband First Gentleman Rommel Merkel would be glad to attend the event. The German Government trusts Britannia to handle all security matters and will not be bringing a personal guard. Chancellor Merkel has cleared her schedule for the event, and thanks Britannia for this kind gesture. Chancellor Merkel looks forward to seeing the Emperor and her friends from Wintery and Sweden. 

Seeing as King Jean has unfortunately passed away close to the time that the Akaatan Infinite Empire had returned, Emperor Sutta Taral, Co-Emperor Kal Taral, and Military Governor Elutin (who may or may not be one of the ethereals mentioned previously) will visit in his stead.
-Department of Imperial Affairs

The military display would not go unnoticed, and rather than an official reply, a new class of vessel appeared out of a shipyard in the southern !Xu, and set sail to the event. Impossible Conceded is a floating mobile city exceeding two and a half kilometers in length filled with condominium housing for 80,000 people alongside a similar number of passengers. Inside are some of the most luxurious malls and entertainment venues available, alongside hotels, schools, hospitals and even a rapid transit system of monorails. Its residents are of all races and creeds, but all were of similar value when it came to the concept of trans-humanism, with the vast majority plugged in and upgraded.

It would begin to serve as a diplomatically neutral self-contained city where people may negotiate free of territorial conflict or tariffs. The ship posesses a long slightly angled runway allowing passengers and supplies to arrive by air, though noise levels and the hard landing procedure mean that the airstrip is rarely used and the ship is instead supplied from its three well decks, as it is too large to be able to dock in any port of the world. For this same reason, maintenance wouldn't carried out in repair yards but in-situ by specialized ships and an unique engineering submarine. Impossible Conceded is propelled by sixteen pumpjets powered by eight molten lead reactors, and it would begin to continuously circumnavigate the world once it left Britannia.