• Get Gud Friday
    • The Trail of Tiers
    • Roq N' Rolled
    • The Yosodog Memorial War
    • Roq Bottom
    • The Clappening
    • Tops vs Bottoms

• Wiki Mod

9 names have survived the first round. For those interested I drew the line at 20 votes.

For this round pick 3 names.

If there is an absolutely clear winner this will be the last round, other wise the final three will got to vote.

Note: There are several spellings of 'get good friday' going around, if it proceeds to the next round I'll have a second question for preferred spelling.

You have 48 hours.

• Upvote 3

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

9 names have survived the first round. For those interested I drew the line at 20 votes.

For this round pick 3 names.

If there is an absolutely clear winner this will be the last round, other wise the final three will got to vote.

Note: There are several spellings of 'get good friday' going around, if it proceeds to the next round I'll have a second question for preferred spelling.

You have 48 hours.

m8 the term is literally git gud, the other spellings don't matter, its a meme bro.

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/git-gud

• Upvote 4

XLL3z4T.gif

• Wiki Mod

m8 the term is literally git gud, the other spellings don't matter, its a meme bro.

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/git-gud

Three different spellings were present in the nominations thread. So going to let you guys vote it out.

what is this?

This is the official community vote for naming the most recent war.

• Upvote 1

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

Three different spellings were present in the nominations thread. So going to let you guys vote it out.

Well screw them, they need to git gud too...

• Upvote 4

Guest Karl VII

Pretty sure clause 2 would forbid a humiliating warname like git gud friday mocking IQ players

"Hurr Durr if you think we violate the treaty with this we can just continue with the war haHAA" incoming

*coughs* "none of these" was cleary the winner of the last poll and yet I cannot find this option anywhere here.... You may think I'm joking, but I am not. It is the best name for this war.

hWFChl5.jpg      All die anderen wollen mich vor Ihr bewahren und alles, was sie sagen, ist wahr.

*coughs* "none of these" was cleary the winner of the last poll and yet I cannot find this option anywhere here.... You may think I'm joking, but I am not. It is the best name for this war.

Agreed, call it "none of these" like it never even happened.

Git Gud Friday is a terrible name. Why are y'all pushing for it?

Because it's a PnW meme and plays off the "Good Friday", roughly when the war really kicked off.

Edited by Buorhann
  • Upvote 1

Pretty sure clause 2 would forbid a humiliating warname like git gud friday mocking IQ players

"Hurr Durr if you think we violate the treaty with this we can just continue with the war haHAA" incoming

I think it's better than making fun of Roq, but come to think of it, "Git Gud" does not have to refer to any side in particular and doesn't count as mockery or humiliation.

• Upvote 1

Z98SzIG.png

Guest Karl VII

I think it's better than making fun of Roq, but come to think of it, "Git Gud" does not have to refer to any side in particular and doesn't count as mockery or humiliation.

It was a syndi meme since the war started, so it clearly refers to one side in particular.

• Wiki Mod

It was a syndi meme since the war started, so it clearly refers to one side in particular.

You need to pay better attention. This is an old meme since long before the war. Also this is double blind vote by the community as a whole. The peace terms, even they if meant what you are trying to construe them to be, have no bearing on this.

Edited by Dr Rush

Because it's slightly less terrible than anything else. God, read the title! :P

Because it's a PnW meme and plays off the "Good Friday", roughly when the war really kicked off.

You need to pay better attention. This is an old meme since long before the war. Also this is double blind vote by the community as a whole. The peace terms, even they if meant what you are trying to construe them to be, have no bearing on this.

The issue is y'all are talking about making a meme a name for a war. The Great Schism is by far the best name up there and it's not an overplayed Dark Souls meme.

Edited by Qwen Tallgeese

Fire is nice eh?

• Wiki Mod

Have you not met our community?