Who Should I Join?

Llort

Perhaps you should spend some time here ->  http://politicsandwa.../nation/id=2510 prior to demanding alliances grovel for your services.  You know, actually build something.  Just a suggestion.

What Papu said.

Alliances have a lot to offer, but it helps to have something to bring to the table too. New nations can spend 14 days on beige, meaning you have 2 weeks where no one can attack you. This is plenty of time to establish your nation, and to read the charters of the various alliances and see which culture will fit you best.

Seven Kingdoms is the most honorable and loyal alliance. (probably the smartest too)

They're okay.

Our admissions are closed for the next few days, and we're in the middle of elections to select our next President, so I'm not going to try to recruit you. But I recommend taking a look at Guardian when we open admissions again.

Edited by Kadin

"In periods where there is no leadership, society stands still. Progress occurs when courageous, skillful leaders seize the opportunity to change things for the better."

- Harry S. Truman

Meaning?

Im really not sure what you're asking.

ROME is a newly forming alliance, thus there is still room for more government members, if that is what you are looking for.

Although we are new and small, there's really nothing a large alliance can offer that we can't, besides

maybe a large community.

Im really not sure what you're asking.

ROME is a newly forming alliance, thus there is still room for more government members, if that is what you are looking for.

Although we are new and small, there's really nothing a large alliance can offer that we can't, besides

maybe a large community.

A million startup aid?

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Only a million? Yesterday Kappa spat out three millions to the latest accepted applicant :o

But eh, don't join an alliance just because they have a lot of money in their bunker. You should join an alliance because their modus operandi suits you well, not because their flag look cool or that they talk big in recruitment thread. You're already in an alliance, so I think this thread is already moot.

Speaking of which, your name sure does sound familiar.

UedhRvY.png

A reason to join the Legacy? To have your eyes opened for the first time. To hear music for the first time. Others offer you bribes, protection, and such things. We offer enlightenment. 

We're a family.

You can join us.

• Upvote 1

scSqPGJ.gif

A reason to join the Legacy? To have your eyes opened for the first time. To hear music for the first time. Others offer you bribes, protection, and such things. We offer enlightenment. 

We're a family.

You can join us.

A little late, he joined Infinity already.

[17:17:58] <&Ashland> I will give you hops if you say this phrase:

[17:18:13] <&Ashland> "Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard."

[17:20:16] Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

3fHp1YR.gif