Soooo how about that Trump?

Guinevere

Anyone wants to take me on Rahl's bet? Hillary wins, you stop posting in all Social Hub boards indefinitely. Trump wins, I do.

I don't post here often, because this place is a sewer, but I'll put my name up as a third on the side off Rahl and Kemal. There is a reason a fair number of people believe Donald Trump is a stage act conspiracy to make sure hillary gets elected.

Anyone wants to take me on Rahl's bet? Hillary wins, you stop posting in all Social Hub boards indefinitely. Trump wins, I do.

I don't post here often, because this place is a sewer, but I'll put my name up as a third on the side off Rahl and Kemal. There is a reason a fair number of people believe Donald Trump is a stage act conspiracy to make sure hillary gets elected.

Although not original to, only loved by, Mr Octavius' signature quote is tied to Benito Mussolini...It is NOT an "Italian Proverb".

-signature removed for rules violation-

Trump's temperament and language is awful. See the examples below.

Hillary’s vulgar and nasty language is well documented. To directly quote her: ‘F**k off! It’s enough that I have to see you ****-kickers every day, I’m not going to talk to you too!! Just do your G*damn job and keep your mouth shut.’

American Evita by Christopher Anderson, p. 90

Clinton requested a meeting with Obama, against the advice of hubby Bill Clinton, believing “she was being persecuted for minor, meaningless violations,†author Edward Klein writes.
Clinton initially took a friendly approach during the meeting and Obama reacted as if he didn’t know what she was talking about, the book claims.
“He was almost being deliberately dense,†a Clinton source said. “It really angered her.â€
Clinton lost her temper and called the president by his first name in an emotionally driven break with White House decorum, according to the book.
“What I want for you to do is call off your f–king dogs, Barack!†Clinton allegedly barked at Obama, according to Klein’s account, which cited sources close to Clinton and Obama senior adviser Valerie Jarrett.

Unlikeable: The Problem with Hillary Clinton

[Author Kate Andersen] Brower gave an interview with CNN in which she is laughing and smiling while telling the story of Hillary Clinton’s violent, bloody attack on her husband the President of the United States.
Apparently, spousal abuse is funny if committed by a feminist icon running for president.
An example of how the political press is playing this comes from Politico, which published a lengthy book excerpt that left out Hillary’s alleged bloody attack on Bill.
Politico did lead with the ‘lamp throwing’ incident which as the Clinton defenders might say, is ‘old news’. But Politico left out the damning alleged criminal attack.

The Residence: Inside the Private World of the White House.

“Where is the G*damn f**king flag!  I want the G*damn f**king flag up every morning at f**king sunrise.â€

Inside the White House, by Ronald Kessler, p.244

“If you want to remain on this detail, get your f**king ass over here and grab those bags!â€

The First Partner: Hillary Rodham Clinton, by Joyce Milton p.259

“Stay the f**k back, stay the f**k back away from me!  Don’t come within ten yards of me, or else!  Just f**king do as I say, Okay!!?â€

Unlimited Access: An FBI Agent Inside the Clinton White House, by Gary Aldrich, p.139

“Where’s the miserable c**k sucker!â€

The Truth About Hillary: What She Knew, When She Knew It, and How Far She’ll Go to Become President, by Edward Klein, p. 15

“Come on Bill, put your d**k up!  You can’t f**k her here!!â€

Inside the White House, by Ronald Kessler, p.243 

Just kidding. That was all Killary. 

Edited by WISD0MTREE
  • Upvote 1

NODOLsmall.png.a7aa9c0a05fa266425cd7e83d8ccb3dd.png

Octavius irl

I don't think you realize that polls can easily be manipulated and are not truly representative of the will of the people.  You can say what you want, but it won't mean much in determining the outcome of the election.  The hyenas and jackals will laugh, but in the end the lion always wins.

Edited by Octavius

"Your cattle will die, your friends will die, you will die. But your reputation, if it is good, will never die."  -excerpt from the Havamal

"We are born into this time and must bravely follow the path to the destined end. There is no other way. Our duty is to hold on to the lost position, without hope, without rescue, like that Roman soldier whose bones were found in front of a door in Pompeii, who, during the eruption of Vesuvius, died at his post because they forgot to relieve him. That is greatness. That is what it means to be a thoroughbred. The honorable end is the one thing that can not be taken from a man."  -Oswald Spengler

Did Ben Franklin fake say that too?

"LordRahl is quite possibly the biggest !@#$got that one can conceive." -Benjamin Franklin

"Your cattle will die, your friends will die, you will die. But your reputation, if it is good, will never die."  -excerpt from the Havamal

"We are born into this time and must bravely follow the path to the destined end. There is no other way. Our duty is to hold on to the lost position, without hope, without rescue, like that Roman soldier whose bones were found in front of a door in Pompeii, who, during the eruption of Vesuvius, died at his post because they forgot to relieve him. That is greatness. That is what it means to be a thoroughbred. The honorable end is the one thing that can not be taken from a man."  -Oswald Spengler

"LordRahl is quite possibly the biggest !@#$ that one can conceive." -Benjamin Franklin

This is the first thing you have said that I agree with 100%.

I thought you all revered !@#$.  No?

This is the first thing you have said that I agree with 100%.

I thought you all revered !@#$.  No?

- REMOVED FOR FILTER EVASION-

No no.  I am an @sshole.  That is basically your god.

You have much to learn.  My god is kek and as such, I am a shitlord memetic magician.  The concept of @sshole does not apply to me as it is a rather shallow concept that would not describe someone of such memetic power.  Some may perceive a shitlord to be an @sshole but that is a only an interpretation and thus subjective.  My true nature is that of a shitlord which is covered in the following link: http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/shitlord.

Edited by Octavius

You have much to learn.  My god is kek and as such, I am a shitlord memetic magician.  The concept of @sshole does not apply to me as it is a rather shallow concept that would not describe someone of such memetic power.  Some may perceive a shitlord to be an @sshole but that is a only an interpretation and thus subjective.  My true nature is that of a shitlord which is covered in the following link: http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/shitlord.

You are just annoyed that kek descended to earth.  He is speaking to you.  And he dislikes Trump.

HAHAHAHA  Your god is unimpressed with you.

///////////////////

Hey mods - this thread is a perfect example of why you shouldn't move semi-decent threads to your spam page.

You are just annoyed that kek descended to earth.  He is speaking to you.  And he dislikes Trump.

HAHAHAHA  Your god is unimpressed with you.

///////////////////

Hey mods - this thread is a perfect example of why you shouldn't move semi-decent threads to your spam page.

Silly peasant... You know nothing of Kek and you never will and so you will always try to attack our faith.  You are a snake who tries to deceive us seekers of truth.  Kek has shown us the prophecies that the lying one by the name of Hillary Clinton shall be cast into the eternal flames and a golden haired hero will arise to lead America back to glory and purge it of all traitors.  The fly landing on the shill Hillary was an omen from the god of darkness and chaos.  The slimy overlord tells us that what she speaks is bullsh!t and is never to be trusted.  You are on the wrong side of history and will be condemned to the same fate as your lying idol.

Edited by Octavius

Sure, I'm down for that. The prophecies have already spoken.