Abu Haddad Returns!!!

Abu Haddad

Allahu Akbar!! Allahu Akbar!!

IxCsbwT.jpg

Khalif Abu Haddad Saif al Islam Ahmad bin Omar Al' Tai has returned to lead the Khilafah after a short period of absence

This period in which the humble Khalif had vanished was caused by the Khalif taking a visit to his homeland of Al-Yaman where he spent a month contemplating on issues and praying to allah that his people be saved from punishment and for the destruction of his enemies.

He has also began the development of his cities and hopes to rebuild following a destructive war where the nation of Arabia ate 6 nuclear weapons but still managed to wage war against their enemies.

Following his return Abu Haddad has made some changes to his Majlis Ash-Shura

Advisor of War = Amir'ul Jihad Abu Omar Assad'ullah Al Filisteeni

Advisor of Interior = Amir'ul Dawla Abu Yusuf Muhyi'al Deen Al Arabi

Advisor of Foreign Policy = Amir'ul Ajnabiya Abu Muhammad Muhyi'al Haq Al Sheshni

Otherwise the Majlis remains the same.

To celebrate his arrival the Khalif has also decided to move his capital from Jerusalem to Al Madinat'al Ha'il Which is the birthplace of his legendary ancestor Hatim Al'Taii.

He has also slaughtered 1000 camels with a total value of £1,000,000 from his personal wealth and distributed the meat to the poor

Edited by Abu Haddad

Caliph of The Caliphate of Arabia. Caliph of the Islamic State of Arabia. Principle of The Principality of Chechnya. Grand Emir of The Emirate of The Caucus. Emperor of the Empire of Persia. Sultan of The Sultanates of Turkey and The Crimea. Czar of the Tsardom of The Balkans. Archon of The Archonate of Greece. Supreme Consul of The Consulate of Italy. Shah of The Shahdom Of Khorason

The Republic of Kressnia extends an official welcome!

Well, sort of, its mostly me saying hi. XD

Edited by Oncaro

Member of the Union of Multiversal States

"No! I must kill the Karlings" he shouted
The dynasty tree said "No, John. You are the Karlings"
And then John was a cadet branch.

Oh?

Abu Haddad has returned, well I am most certainly taken by surprise. Perhaps this time around you wont be so eager to wage war against everyone? Or even perhaps you will become a gentle Caliph for your own people and others as well. It would be in the right of everyone to see the birth of a new good Islamic Empire.

• Upvote 1

IYT09l4.png

Ex-Archduke of Defence for BK

3 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

@Lelouch Vi Britannia - BK needs you, but they really don't deserve you.  Thanks for the dankness.

Oh?

Abu Haddad has returned, well I am most certainly taken by surprise. Perhaps this time around you wont be so eager to wage war against everyone? Or even perhaps you will become a gentle Caliph for your own people and others as well. It would be in the right of everyone to see the birth of a new good Islamic Empire.

Abu+Good (Faints)

WAIT ARABIA and NO war!!!! Naaa get the shiz out of here bro xp 

#MakeRussiaMuslim!!! 

Nah

#MakeArabiaChristian

#DeusVult2K16

• Upvote 3

Member of the Union of Multiversal States

"No! I must kill the Karlings" he shouted
The dynasty tree said "No, John. You are the Karlings"
And then John was a cadet branch.

And there goes my property valve.........staring at it with a hypnotic, transfixed gaze as it swirls faster and faster forming an ever deepening vortex until alas......it is gone....forever lost....out of the bottom of the shitter (or toilet if you prefer)!  

X4EfkAB.png

Official Mri Response

While it has been centuries since we last encountered an Islamic nation, the last impression given was not a positive one. We will watch carefully for any sort of activities which correlate to the last event between Islam and Panko'yin. Should it be deemed necessary action will be taken to make it as difficult as possible for Islamic religion to continue as a viable option for the people of the region.

- High Seeker of the Order of Nika 

Federal Monarchy of Kesrith

"May Nika's light show you the path" - Queen Ariel I to Queen Lexa I, dying words

well i feel welcomed

• Upvote 1

Caliph of The Caliphate of Arabia. Caliph of the Islamic State of Arabia. Principle of The Principality of Chechnya. Grand Emir of The Emirate of The Caucus. Emperor of the Empire of Persia. Sultan of The Sultanates of Turkey and The Crimea. Czar of the Tsardom of The Balkans. Archon of The Archonate of Greece. Supreme Consul of The Consulate of Italy. Shah of The Shahdom Of Khorason

I for one, don't care what the others think and I feel everyone deserves a second chance, so welcome back Arabia!

#MakeArabiaChristian

#GandhiSwag2k16

If that is sarcastic and you realize that you are not welcomed back, it your fault as you ruined your reputation last time.

How can you say that when you still have some fixing to do on yours

• Upvote 1

Sincerely,

The Red and Blue soldiers of Project Freelancer