Meonesia Declares War!

Ekejen Luish

May not be my place to say but he took the lands and has held them for a much longer time than you have had yours. Meonesia is a joke. They have had more civil unrest than any other nation. In my opinion you don't deserve to torture the people of Evenstar Meonesia with your constant civil war. I fully support Evenstar from this point on.

Psh. It's not your place. You took over ten million star systems, you're even more guilty. You're all supporting the Evenstar because you're scared our anti-imperialistic movements will spark rebellions in your empires.

This is very small

Psh. It's not your place. You took over ten million star systems, you're even more guilty. You're all supporting the Evenstar because you're scared our anti-imperialistic movements will spark rebellions in your empires.

Though that statement is harsh, lets be honest y'all.... he has a point. I think the Portuguese Empire will be aiding Meonesia after reconsideration

• Upvote 1

Sincerely,

The Red and Blue soldiers of Project Freelancer 

Though that statement is harsh, lets be honest y'all.... he has a point. I think the Portuguese Empire will be aiding Meonesia after reconsideration

Well, I suppose it is normal for nations with no legitimacy to support other nations that have no legitimacy.

new_forum_sig_2.png

Tbf I could care less your opinion of my Empire true I own billions of star systems and they all openly support my rule. My people have a voice and are as free as any democracy. You are a spec of dust compared to my Empire you brag about killing your civilians like it's something to celebrate. I left Ireland on the people's vote as well we pulled out of Gujarat on the vote of the people. Don't tell me anything about how to defend my people when you would see them all killed in order to stay in power.

• Upvote 2

The Caledonian Empire--In Space

Tbf I could care less your opinion of my Empire true I own billions of star systems and they all openly support my rule. My people have a voice and are as free as any democracy. You are a spec of dust compared to my Empire you brag about killing your civilians like it's something to celebrate. I left Ireland on the people's vote as well we pulled out of Gujarat on the vote of the people. Don't tell me anything about how to defend my people when you would see them all killed in order to stay in power.

OOC: You really do not seem to follow my roleplay well.

This is very small

Well, I suppose it is normal for nations with no legitimacy to support other nations that have no legitimacy.

We have no legitimacy? Well in that case you can decide not to recognize the fact that...

UPDATE:

The Republic of Meonesia has taken Matterswork! Victory to the Republic. We have successfully taken the whole island in a matter of less than a month. Eyq Stem Hayl and Roz-Ale-ias all around. Actually drinking in the military in Meonesia is against the law so no Roz-Ale-ias.

This is very small

^This never happened. It's against RP rules, I never agreed to this happening.

Half those statements are incorrect and I don't care how big your empire is. The bigger your empire is, the fatter a swine you are.

*No offense Portugal. I don't consider you an empire (no offense again)

This is very small

Due to the loss of Matterswork, the goals of the Royal Evenstar Military has changed. We are considering our options.

In the meantime, the Royal Evenstar Air Force will be launching a massive, sustained air campaign against mainland Meonesia.

new_forum_sig_2.png

Due to the loss of Matterswork, the goals of the Royal Evenstar Military has changed. We are considering our options.

In the meantime, the Royal Evenstar Air Force will be launching a massive, sustained air campaign against mainland Meonesia.

Meonesia is confident that although we will sustain damages, our high-tech anti-aircraft that proved its worth on the MRS Impossiblity (in spaaaaaaace) located in every city block of every major city in Meonesia will destroy plenty of your aircraft.

Also in other news Afribuskyoslav joined the war to help Meonesia.

This is very small

Half those statements are incorrect and I don't care how big your empire is. The bigger your empire is, the fatter a swine you are.

I actually do consider this an offense, especially since we were one of the only nation to offer support to Meonesia. Fine though, I understand. 

How does this make any sense. Are you upset that we have at least some sort of a Constitutional Monarchy rather then a Absolute or what. I don't believe the Portuguese has done anything wrong to the Evenstar directly. We just chose to be unique, and instead of following the road that everyone went on, we went down the one less traveled. Though most nations do not even recognize Meonesia, we do. Actually it is weird to find everyone worried about Meonesia especially since half of you treat them like they don't exist. If you do not find us legitimate(which  we wonder why?) then we are actually disappointed in the Evenstar for such a harsh thing to say.

empire against imperialism

We have nothing against imperialism at this point as we own colonies ourselves but, if a nation would like to earn it's independence, I think it should have full independence and not just partly. 

OOC: A main reason we offered support to Meonesia is because Evenstar denied us when we offered to support them.

Sincerely,

The Red and Blue soldiers of Project Freelancer 

Due to the anti-air defenses of the major Meonesian cities, the Royal Evenstar Air Force will be targeting the countryside and hostile military targets on Evenstar-Meonesia.

As for possible Afribuskyoslav intervention, the Strait of Gibraltar will be put on full readiness accordingly to prevent Afribuskyoslavian naval assets from traveling through.

new_forum_sig_2.png

Why that's the opinion of a nation that is unrecognized by nearly every other country here. Have your fun calling us swine it just goes to show how incompetent you are and how weak Meonesia is. Your nation is so pathetic that you actually had to buy nuclear destroyed lands just to survive. I pity the people of your country I'm not sure why anyone would fight for such a weak minded fool as yourself. You proclaim greatness but all you show is foolishness.

• Upvote 1

The Caledonian Empire--In Space

With Recent Developments The French Government has increased their aid towards Evenstar and offer any more support. We have more resources, troops, and equipment on standby if needed. 

Under the guise of the French Royal Parliament, the Emperor signed the second wave of Military Aide to Evenstar

Nearly 

• 40,000 Logistics
  • 130 aircrafts
  • 12 Million Kronas

France warns against all other forces from intervening as France will hit back with sanctions and even Military Responses 

sig.gif

The Italian Empire has remained neutral up until this point, but as the conflict progresses, the Duce has decided that military intervention will be necessary. To the northwest of Sicily, the region of Sardinia is controlled by Evenstar and may very well be in danger due to this conflict. To protect those Italian peoples, the Duce will send 3 military divisions and aid Evenstar against the Meonesian government. These will be the 6th, 7th, and 9th Imperial legions. Until this conflict ceases, the Empire will be on the side of those who have governed and protected the Sardinian people.

Edited by Octavius

"Your cattle will die, your friends will die, you will die. But your reputation, if it is good, will never die."  -excerpt from the Havamal

"We are born into this time and must bravely follow the path to the destined end. There is no other way. Our duty is to hold on to the lost position, without hope, without rescue, like that Roman soldier whose bones were found in front of a door in Pompeii, who, during the eruption of Vesuvius, died at his post because they forgot to relieve him. That is greatness. That is what it means to be a thoroughbred. The honorable end is the one thing that can not be taken from a man."  -Oswald Spengler

The Italian Empire has remained neutral up until this point, but as the conflict progresses, the Duce has decided that military intervention will be necessary.  To the northwest of Sicily, the region of Sardinia is controlled by Evenstar and may very well be in danger due to this conflict.  To protect those Italian peoples, the Duce will send 4 military divisions and aid Evenstar against the Meonesian government.  These will be the 6th, 7th, and 9th Imperial legions.  Until this conflict ceases, the Empire will be on the side of those who have governed and protected the Sardinian people.

We do not want Italian direction intervention. However, should Italy want to put those divisions on Sardinia as a precaution, we will accept that.

new_forum_sig_2.png

Very well. I shall send the troops only as a defensive precaution.

"Your cattle will die, your friends will die, you will die. But your reputation, if it is good, will never die."  -excerpt from the Havamal

"We are born into this time and must bravely follow the path to the destined end. There is no other way. Our duty is to hold on to the lost position, without hope, without rescue, like that Roman soldier whose bones were found in front of a door in Pompeii, who, during the eruption of Vesuvius, died at his post because they forgot to relieve him. That is greatness. That is what it means to be a thoroughbred. The honorable end is the one thing that can not be taken from a man."  -Oswald Spengler

logo_gl.png

The Umbrella Corporation has decided to show support to the Evenstar Government by sending the following aid:

• Materials for Trauma injuries
  • Ointment for various medical issues
  • Aqua Cure (Referred to First Aid Spray)

The expenses of delivery and manufacturing of said products will be covered by the UmbrellaCare Charity network. 

We send our best wishes to the men and women fighting for Evenstar!

180px-aqua_re_umbrella.png  This message was brought to you by the Umbrella Corporation: Adravil "Quick and Easy Relief: Adravil." 

Edited by Riza Hawkeye
  • Upvote 2

PoJQyFJ.gif