Removed by Self

Pegleg

The WWII analogy works even better now, since there's talks of a UN now.

In WW2, the aggressor (Germany) pulled the best blitz ever -- in fact, invented the concept of Blitzkrieg right there. I couldn't say the same for the aggressors in this war, xdxd.

77oKn5K.png

All nukes must be decommissioned immediately, and every alliance should work towards making sure all nations under their authority with a Nuclear Research Facility are fully compensated & their facility subsequently destroyed in 3 months!

halp....someone halp.......Moreau needs some milk.

Comrades,

I have made an Offsite Board to help discuss this Convention. This is mostly to prevent clutter on the P&W Forums. If you would like to participate, please head here [http://s15.zetaboards.com/Nuclear_Reduction/index/]and register. After one week I will put up the first post and begin the Convention.

Cheers!

This is entirely unfair, nukes are the only weapon that is of any use whatsoever to somebody who has lost air superiority. If the enemy has air superiority of your nation, they will destroy your remaining aircraft and then quickly destroy your infrastructure, tanks, ships, and eventually your ground units. This is the only way to at least make their nations hurt. I would propose using nuclear weapons only as a last resort, and that only nations within an alliance be allowed to have nuclear weapons