Roses Have Thorns, Viking's Have Battleaxes

Young

Glad ODPs mean more to you than the MD ones, better upgrade Guardian quickly though.

Yeah how dare we. Big meanies, trying to stop you guys doing what you want.

thank you for your input keegoz. you see, we were actually arming up originally to defend new pacific order when they told us they were expecting an attack from bk and mensa, which we told new pacific order if they were attacked, that we would come to help them. Because, you know that would have been activating our mutual DEFENSE pact. However, everything changed when new pacific order went on the offensive, and coerced with other alliances to have our other ally going on the defensive. which is why we activated our defensive treaty with guardian.

edit: spelling

Edited by chrishinton426

Glad ODPs mean more to you than the MD ones, better upgrade Guardian quickly though.

Don't be salty Keegoz, I respect you and rose - And treat you with said respect, Treat me and my alliance with the same respect. Even if you are at war with us mmkay 

They bid me take my place among them. 

In the halls of Valhalla Where the brave may live forever.

thank you for your input keegoz. you see, we were actually arming up originally to defend new pacific order when they told us they were expecting an attack from bk and mensa, which we told new pacific order if they were attacked, that we would come to help them. Because, you know that would have been activating our mutual DEFENSE pact. However, everything changed when new pacific order went on the offensive, and coerced with other alliances to have our other ally going on the defensive. which is why we activated our defensive treaty with guardian.

>mfw the other sphere's assault has backfired spectacularly. Again.

amcvholkwbcguuxpflo9.gif

☾☆

High Priest of Dio

Don't be salty Keegoz, I respect you and rose - And treat you with said respect, Treat me and my alliance with the same respect. Even if you are at war with us mmkay 

I don't respect keegoz OR Rose! So allow me!

What is it that we wanted?

I recall you telling us that 'you wanted to move on from the old dynamic, but we were holding on to the past' when one or two members questioned your intentions after you heralded yourself as the savior who would change the game.

You threatened to pull your diplomats in your first post. And the member in question was Eumir for crying out loud. Hardly one to take seriously.

Anyhow, I digress. Now you hit our sphere. But it's obviously tS' fault again right? I didn't know that you consideed Manthrax an evil snek too. Thought that was just me (since I was inactive).

• Upvote 3

os9LcJK.gif