Alien Invaders! (Pt. 1)

AussiePact Naval Drills Pacific Ocean 

This is Dutch Fleet Tiberius 

Roger this is Aussie Fleet Abbott 

Heya this is Caledonian Fleet Imperium, 

Okay, fellas welcome to AussiePact. We got orders from our higher ups to show off our new toys and learn.

Admiral Ceaser: Well gentlemen, you know the drill. The Caledonians and Dutch are in our waters! let's show them how it is done. I do not want any mishaps, let's show them how to be proper sailors. 

HMAS Victory: Roger that sir! 

HMAS Tiberius: Copy 

HMAS Imperium: Sure thing

HMAS Sydney: Aye aye sir!

HMAS Papa: Roger 

Radar Station Australian Coast

Sir, unknown hostiles, bearing 130 coming in from space, 

Is it a Zeus Missile? maybe some Chernigovan BS, contact mainland give them a heads up

Probably solar interference, the ESA is launching some rockets. Better let them know regardless

This is Radar Station Zulu

Roger this is Royal Defense Base 

We got an unidentified object entering Earth's atmosphere, we assume some Rocket Test from the ESA or some Chernigov Bs. 

Roger is it class 3 or 5 

Class 2

Roger tell us when you get better info

Sir! AussiePact is in that sector 

Don't worry, they can handle themselves. Monitor those satellite frequencies we need to catch that FPO Ship. 

Dutch Fleet 

​Australian Coastline

HMNLS Rosa: Detecting Unknown Submarine bearing 200 

HMNLS Kula Lumpur: Firing Seahawk three two one

Shit! HMAS Victory hit, damn it.

Roger Victory get outside the circle laughs the Dutch Crew 

Marking 2 Aussie Ships and 1 Caledonian Ship

3 down, 7 to go. 

HMNLS Qistina: Shit, Caledonians got us! 

SS Crew Suck on that Dutch Scum! 

Admiral Reinhart: I count only 2 Caledonian Ships and 4 Dutch, Spears 

Admiral Spears: Give it a minute of two. 

Admiral Ceaser: Gentlemen before we actually sink each other, we got a game to finish 

Soon a giant bubble erupts around the 3 fleets,

This is Qistina over, what happened to the fleet they are off our radar.

This is Fleet Command, Lumpur, Elizabeth, Imperium, and Rosa why aren't you on the passive radar?

Sir, we can not hail them!

This is Caledonian Fleet Command hailing captains of the SS Cambria, Fiery, Skyrunner and Imperium do you copy!

Damn it. 

(The Fleets contact their leaderships, and attempt to breach the "Dome" with unsuccessful attempts crippling a dutch ship that tried to breach the dome)

Australian Royal Observatory

Cabinet

(Australian Vice President)

Ladies and Gentlemen the President has left for the UDAC meeting, and he is not about to return because of a dome. Now Secretary of Defense what is issue

(Secretary of Defense)

At 2:45 AM, OST. AussiePact vessels were in a simulation of cat and mouse. A dome appeared entrapping several ships inside the "Dome" The AussiePact then attempted to move onto the barrier but it has repelled all known munitions. We can not penetrate it, 

(Secretary of State)

Is it an invasion force? or a distraction, do you think someone on Orbis did it? 

(Secretary of Defense)

Judging by our intel we do not think it was a nation on Orbis, we should discuss with the Caledonia's to see if they may have any information on alien races with this tech.

(Secretary of Intelligence)

Are you saying an alien force is invading Orbis!?

(Secretary of Research and Development)

Radar Station Zulu sent a report of an unidentified object entering orbis's atmosphere. We assumed it was an ESA Satellite or some Chernigovan Testing. But it must have been an alien craft. 

(Secretary of State) 

We should begin working with the Caledonians and other space races to get info on them.

(Vice President)

I do not need to reiterate the risks if we can not save those ships. Headlines AussiePact ruined, 7 ships destroyed, and the Oceanian Union Plans will surely fail. Get to work and I want a solution on my desk in 5 hours. 

(Inside the Dome)

Guys, what the hell happened?!

It appears to be a dome.

No shit, da hell did it come from. 

Sailors! As the highest senior officer, I am taking over command of all Oceanian Union Troops in the Dome. We need to strike this thing hard and fast, let's show them who they are messing with. 

The OU begins its attacks. 

This is Honeycomb firing battery 3 

Victorious launching strike-force Albert 

This is hammer field launching tomahawk 

The is Victory firing the .45 and batteries.

(Radio Chatter)

Honeycomb hit, taking in water

Rose is moving in to assist Honeycomb and gathers survivors 

(Radio Chatter Ends)

The Oceanic Forces are in a current battle with the alien force with outside help implausible. The Australian Government is currently asking the International Body who have stellar experience with other races to assist us in identifying them thank you. Vice President Emily Mitchener.  

Fotor_Created42213.jpg

Fotor_Created12122123133.jpg

Fotor_Created222121.jpg

Fotor_Created1s12.jpg

Fotor_Created21345123.jpg

So_Kewl.jpg

OOC: YES I HAVE THE NETHERLANDS AND CALEDONIAS CONSENT TO USE THEIR SHIPS AND NATIONS! THANK YOU!

OOC: As a U.S. Navy retiree of 20 years on active duty, I find it interesring that you have to use imagery of U.S. war ships and U.S. naval officers and try to pass them off as being from different countries. I know its only roleplay and a game.....and the fact that the U.S. has some of the best military hardware out there.....I guess I just find it a little annoying. Thats way I never watched the tv show JAG. Yes its an american show, but way too many glaring faults for me to watch. I guess I said feel flattered that everyone else wants to imitate us. Anywho......carry on......just needed to get that off my chest.

• Upvote 2

X4EfkAB.png

OOC: First just a thanks your service, and sorry if I offended you. I tried to get as much pictures of Aussie ships but kind of hard, and most are from the movie battleship that it is based on. once again thank you for your service and sorry if I offended you in anyways

OOC: First just a thanks your service, and sorry if I offended you. I tried to get as much pictures of Aussie ships but kind of hard, and most are from the movie battleship that it is based on. once again thank you for your service and sorry if I offended you in anyways

OOC: That doesn't help. You're still going to keep those pictures up. So what's the point in apologising? If you truly want to apologise to the guy, the best you can do is remove the images that contain US ships.

Edited by Chiester 556

OCC: Last post from me on this....I don't want to derail the thread.....but, no offense taken, shit happens and life goes on....no worries.

X4EfkAB.png

These aliens will learn to fear the arsenal of humanity. They will cower before our nuclear weapons.

We do Hope the Order of Humanity will not launch a nuke into Oceania in which the Oeannic states will be sure to respond ;) , dem aliens will be the least of your problem

These aliens will learn to fear the arsenal of humanity. They will cower before our nuclear weapons.

The Witch Council would like to point out that nuclear weapons will be useless on a craft that has traveled through interstellar space. Rokkenjima possesses weapons capable of taking it out, but we honestly have no interest in doing so.

1288901501_RokkenjimaSignature.png.0d904885417dedabec1671424bcdd01b.png

When the seagulls cried, none were left alive.

"If life is a miracle, then death is a certainty."

Chernigovan ships are currently attempting to cut off the portal. If this does not work, we will attempt to at least cut down their numbers before arriving on Orbis. Either way, expect a lot of ships to hit the ocean soon.

We confirm that our 3rd Imperial armada consisting of 5 ships( 3 destroyers, one Aircraft carrier and one scout ship) our ships are dispersed with no communication between the dome. We also report an invasion in our Galactic Empire. So far the following report is all we can muster for a plan of attack on the creatures:

Caledonian Empire on orbis and in space engage in war with the alien race. Our space class Imperial war ships prove ineffective to their ships though our space speeds are one of few advantages we do have. We are currently building 100 second generation zeus projects and are preparing to send them behind enemy lines for their home world, we suspect that by engaging their home world we might gain some sort of offensive. The second generation projects are built with incomparable speeds and will be dropped with a powerful force behind it making the rod move fast the speed of light and creating an impact a million times stronger than a nuclear warhead with none of the fallout. Though our technology on orbis is sorely lacking we are able to hold our own (somewhat) in space. We've no idea what this race is except that we are getting in contact with several Intergalactic allies to find out who they are and how to stop them.

Edited by Cenna

The Caledonian Empire--In Space