Ryas Invades Khevin!

Dimitri Valko

On this day, August 8th, 2004, The Authoritarian State of Ryas hereby declares war on the Islamic State of Khevin for their blatant disregard of human life. We have broken through into Khevinist borders, and are coming for the capital of Tokiaqitm. It is within the Khevinist army's best interest to surrender, as the Grand Ryasian Militants are a military force far superior to that of the guerrilla fighters enlisted by Khevin. We advise that civilians stay out of the conflict, as we do not wish for any civilian casualties. We will not attack Khevinists unless they are visibly armed and trying to attack our soldiers. Khevin will pay for the atrocities they have committed... To glorious victory! For Ryas!

Invasion-of-Khevin_zpsn6wdu44q.jpg

Ryasian ground soldiers enter Khevin.

Edited by Dimitri Valko
  • Upvote 1

putin-trump-sig_zps657urhx9.jpg

Several thousand Khevinist soldiers have already defected and have joined Ryasian forces. Civilians have as well. Khevinist Africa is slowly being quelled but power is being lost if Ryas conquers Khevin. Habibullah Sewick has not been heard at all, and he may be dead already. No call for help has arisen.

• Upvote 2

In response to this vile and horrid act of aggression, the Federal Republic of Narvan has sent its army into Khevinist Africa to protect it from aggression..

Yes.

Protect it.

Yes.

Psweet> pro-tip: don't listen to baronus if Prezyan disagrees with him

5:48 AM — +Eva-Beatrice sq**rts all over the walls

Eva-Beatrice> I'd let Sintiya conquer me anyday x)

10:56 PM — +Eva-Beatrice m*st*rb*tes in front of Prezyan

12:13 AM — +Eva-Beatrice has no one to !@#$ :(

Britannian Soldiers are treaty bound not to enter the conflict, however, we are still sending recon jets to monitor the conflict

IYT09l4.png

Ex-Archduke of Defence for BK

3 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

@Lelouch Vi Britannia - BK needs you, but they really don't deserve you.  Thanks for the dankness.

Ryasian forces enter the city of Tokiaqitm. They are greeted by the rebels in welcome arms. We request that the Khevinist government surrender, so that we can all end this conflict without death.

Mainland Khevin is now under full Ryasian control. Civilians celebrate throughout the region! We hereby release the Khevinist colonies from their forced bond with Khevin, and wish them the best of luck. As of August 8th, 2004, Khevin is no more!

• Upvote 1

Mainland Khevin is now under full Ryasian control. Civilians celebrate throughout the region! We hereby release the Khevinist colonies from their forced bond with Khevin, and wish them the best of luck. As of August 8th, 2004, Khevin is no more!

From the clutches of Khevin into the shackles of Narvan. Y'all didn't think the Republic would just sit by and let juicy land go free would ya? 

With all Khevinist opposition now surrendering, Narvanese forces move unopposed through most of the former Khevinist colony. 

The Evenstar strongly condemns Ryas' aggression against Khevin. However, we will not do anything as it seems the Khevinist people are really mad (for some reason) and it would probably be more effort to restore order than it would be worth.

• Upvote 1

new_forum_sig_2.png

From the clutches of Khevin into the shackles of Narvan. Y'all didn't think the Republic would just sit by and let juicy land go free would ya? 

With all Khevinist opposition now surrendering, Narvanese forces move unopposed through most of the former Khevinist colony. 

Well, it's certainly not unopposed, the rebels have a strong presence in Africa, and are armed with missiles.

• Upvote 1

Well, it's certainly not unopposed, the rebels have a strong presence in Africa, and are armed with missiles.

Hence why I said most. Of course there are some rebel groups still waltzing around, but ya can't exactly say that to the people can we? They don't need to know all the details :D

Hence why I said most. Of course there are some rebel groups still waltzing around, but ya can't exactly say that to the people can we? They don't need to know all the details :D

(Well, Habibullah is going to change names and run the independent colonies, so you should work this out with him.)

(Well, Habibullah is going to change names and run the independent colonies, so you should work this out with him.)

(Oh I see)

After an entire regiment of Narvanese volunteer soldiers was wiped out in an ambush in the former Khevinist colony, the Supreme Command figures it'd be a waste of resources to attempt to quell a region in full revolt. Therefore the Republic withdraws all deployed troops.

• Upvote 2

(Oh I see)

After an entire regiment of Narvanese volunteer soldiers was wiped out in an ambush in the former Khevinist colony, the Supreme Command figures it'd be a waste of resources to attempt to quell a region in full revolt. Therefore the Republic withdraws all deployed troops.

The arisen colonies bathe in the glory of a victorious uprising. They wish they can, however have good relations.
  • Upvote 2

We do not like Khevin and we're glad to see them lose control of parts of Europe, for their sake I hope they're no longer in Europe when we return. 

I'm vaguely interested in creating some movement within the empire to back the rebels and invaders but I'm not sure of where Ryas stands on important issues. 

- Azula, Grand Inquisitor   mi9DM1F.png

• Upvote 1

IpHGyGc.png

It is, with a heavy heart, that I announce the commencement of a trade embargo on the nation of Ryas. The Invasion of Khevin will not go unpunished at all. Long live the remnants of Khevin.

In other news, it is believed that The population of Chernigov is going to swell in numbers from the ammount of Khevinist Refugees coming in. (Also, I will be ending the embargo pretty soon...)

Edited by Alexei Lysenko

It is, with a heavy heart, that I announce the commencement of a trade embargo on the nation of Ryas. The Invasion of Khevin will not go unpunished at all. Long live the remnants of Khevin.

In other news, it is believed that The population of Chernigov is going to swell in numbers from the ammount of Khevinist Refugees coming in. (Also, I will be ending the embargo pretty soon...)

The majority of Khevinist civilians were rebelling against Khevin and supporting the invasion, so I truly doubt your petty nation with "swell in numbers" due to refugees.

The majority of Khevinist civilians were rebelling against Khevin and supporting the invasion, so I truly doubt your petty nation with "swell in numbers" due to refugees.

You never know... You never know...

We do not like Khevin and we're glad to see them lose control of parts of Europe, for their sake I hope they're no longer in Europe when we return. 

I'm vaguely interested in creating some movement within the empire to back the rebels and invaders but I'm not sure of where Ryas stands on important issues. 

- Azula, Grand Inquisitor   mi9DM1F.png

Khevin has been successfully conquered. An agreement of non-hostility would be greatly appreciated, if you so desire.

OOC: This has to be one of he worst RP threads I have ever seen around here, Ryas have you been taking RP lessons from Abu Haddad? One !@#$ lousy paragraph for something as important as invasion. I'm not even going to bother posting because it would be validating the terribleness of this thread. I'm not bragging, but when I make an RP thread about something, even things that aren't that important, I always make sure there's multiple large paragraphs with lots of information.

Edited by Andrezj Kolarov
  • Upvote 2

OOC: This has to be one of he worst RP threads I have ever seen around here, Ryas have you been taking RP lessons from Abu Haddad? One !@#$ lousy paragraph for something as important as invasion. I'm not even going to bother posting because it would be validating the terribleness of this thread. I'm not bragging, but when I make an RP thread about something, even things that aren't that important, I always make sure there's multiple large paragraphs with lots of information.

(Habibullah rushed me to write this within five minutes, so it's not like I had much time on my hands.)

Edited by Dimitri Valko

OOC: It was all agreed upon beforehand. There's a reason why this thread wasn't locked and the information discarded.

new_forum_sig_2.png