Politics & War Roleplaying (Applications & Info) Re-opened!

Eva-Beatrice

Please change my nation name (Zhonghua Renmin Gongheguo) into Russian SFSR and my flag into Russian flag.

Updated

• Upvote 1

1288901501_RokkenjimaSignature.png.0d904885417dedabec1671424bcdd01b.png

When the seagulls cried, none were left alive.

"If life is a miracle, then death is a certainty."

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/258623653724291072/258636404668628993/PW_Map-2.gif

Red=Second Empire

Purple=Kingdom of Ruhr

Green=Dutch East Indies Company 

So, DEIC gave lands to RUhr and SE, which gave lands to DEIC

DEIC expanded their New World and East Indies Claims

East DEIC stays the same

and DEIC keeps Kiel

Official Name: Dutch East Indies Company 

Official Flag:DEIC.gif

https://s28.postimg.org/lls32alkt/DEIC.gif

Edited by Hunter Lexus

Claim:

JjBKhaP.png

(except for the already-claimed parts, ofc)

<&Partisan> EAT THE SHIT

<blacklabel> lol @ ever caring about how much you matter in some dumbass nation simulation browser game. what a !@#$in pathetic waste of life

iZHAsgV.png

-snip-

Note that expansion is allowed, but at a maximum of two provinces per month as to be as realistic as possible. This rule applies to nations under 50 provinces as well.

• Upvote 1

-snip-

Note that expansion is allowed, but at a maximum of two provinces per month as to be as realistic as possible. This rule applies to nations under 50 provinces as well.

If that's the case, then can i have the two provinces adjacent to my current land to my north?

<&Partisan> EAT THE SHIT

<blacklabel> lol @ ever caring about how much you matter in some dumbass nation simulation browser game. what a !@#$in pathetic waste of life

iZHAsgV.png

If that's the case, then can i have the two provinces adjacent to my current land to my north?

You need to RP it.
  • Upvote 1

Persuant to this thread, the five recently freed up Iberian Peninsula provinces are spoken for.

greene.png

Formerly known as Grealind of Resvernas (28 October 2014-29 August 2017) and Greene of Japan (29 August 2017-28 Septmber 2017)

7th Caretaker of Duat, the Deity Thoth

-snip-

Updated

Persuant to this thread, the five recently freed up Iberian Peninsula provinces are spoken for.

Could you mark the provinces?

-snip-

Updated

• Upvote 1

Could you mark the provinces?

I don't think it really matters. Any combination will do.

Yeah any combination would be fine.

greene.png

Formerly known as Grealind of Resvernas (28 October 2014-29 August 2017) and Greene of Japan (29 August 2017-28 Septmber 2017)

7th Caretaker of Duat, the Deity Thoth

Official nation name: Colony of Los Angeles

Population (P&W numbers): 2.88 Million

GDP per capita (P&W numbers): N/A

Population density (sq. km): Very Dense
Form of Government: Dictatorship

Politics & War Wikia link (leave blank if you don't have one):

Describe your Nation IC: The Transitional Authority is the Proxy Governmental Force of the Colony of Los Angeles which has been invaded by an alien force that nobody ever sees or hears about. Governor Synder is the leader of the Bloc(term for a certain district in colonies) and is a very reasonable leader compared to some of the other Bloc leaders but with the rebel resistance on the rise, he is starting to crack down with his Department of Homeland Security and the military forces they hold.
Describe yourself in OOC terms: Im a moderate independent and can swing both ways on the political spectrum. I try to keep to myself though.

Have you read, and do you agree to abide with, the rules? (Yes/No): Yes
(You must not have a history of continuous rule breaks in the national affairs subforum!)

Where on the map do you want to be located? (Using real-world geography/nations, or a self-provided map): I will send you a map on discord, I only want one province, its in California, Lelouch agreed to give it to me and he told me to tell you he is not sure what he wants yet in terms of where to transfer it. 

Nation flag link (if you have a specific one you want to be used): My flag will also be on discord

(Map-wise, you're limited to a maximum of 50 provinces. If you go higher than that, I'll personally adjust it down until it's at 50, or ask you to re-do your own example until it fits within the 50 province limit. Note that expansion is allowed, but at a maximum of two provinces per month as to be as realistic as possible. This rule applies to nations under 50 provinces as well. Nations are permitted to own colonies, but at a maximum of 5 with no more than 20 provinces each. Provinces are unable to be moved from one location to another. Gifted land is also capped at two provinces per month. Land gained by a nation as a result of war can be more than this.)

(You are required to post at least once a month in the national affairs subforum to remain active. This means creating your own topic, not just commenting in someone else's posts. Inactive nations will be removed from the map.)

Sincerely,

The Red and Blue soldiers of Project Freelancer 

The Brotherhood of Planets would like to claim the province directly south of us, and another additional province directly southeast of that.

To be frank, we intend to have a march to the Yemeni coast.

Now that Arabia is gone, those sections of the map are unclaimed, yes?

"The world is a comedy to those that think; a tragedy to those that feel." - Horace Walpole

-snip-

Updated

-snip-

Updated

-snip-

Updated

DEIC is taking Connecticut, gifted by Sweden (Via Discord) 

Updated

-snip-

Please RP it first.

• Upvote 1