Make politics and war company

Abu Haddad

how about sheepy makes a politics and war company and he is head of the company. then he can sell some of the shares on the market and make some buck

Caliph of The Caliphate of Arabia. Caliph of the Islamic State of Arabia. Principle of The Principality of Chechnya. Grand Emir of The Emirate of The Caucus. Emperor of the Empire of Persia. Sultan of The Sultanates of Turkey and The Crimea. Czar of the Tsardom of The Balkans. Archon of The Archonate of Greece. Supreme Consul of The Consulate of Italy. Shah of The Shahdom Of Khorason

i'd buy five bucks worth for the hell of it

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

01:05:55 <%fistofdoom> im out of wine

01:06:03 <%fistofdoom> i winsih i had port
01:06:39 <@JoshF{BoC}> fistofdoom: is the snowman drunk with you

01:07:32 <%fistofdoom> i knet i forgot somehnt

But not actually many people know about PnW so it's stok value would be low and he wouldn't sell that much. If any.

It may not be worth much now but by listing it the game would gain popularity and its value would increase

Caliph of The Caliphate of Arabia. Caliph of the Islamic State of Arabia. Principle of The Principality of Chechnya. Grand Emir of The Emirate of The Caucus. Emperor of the Empire of Persia. Sultan of The Sultanates of Turkey and The Crimea. Czar of the Tsardom of The Balkans. Archon of The Archonate of Greece. Supreme Consul of The Consulate of Italy. Shah of The Shahdom Of Khorason

• Administrators

© Red Road Entertainment LLC 2015-2016

It already has its own company. 

Which is privately held, by me ;)

• Upvote 4

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

© Red Road Entertainment LLC 2015-2016

It already has its own company. 

Well shit....I'm almost 45 and have never had my own company......&#33;@#&#036;-ing kids today. Oh well, I guess I'll just go it the corner now, crying my eyes out due to my lack of ambition and drive and use my own tears as lube while I rub one out. That last bit always makes things better!

• Upvote 2

X4EfkAB.png

• Administrators

Do you have another job? Or just PnW?

Currently full-time student and business manager :)

• Upvote 1

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

I don't think I've seen a single instance where a video games developer/publisher went public and it meant they made better games. In almost every instance it meant shareholders took over and demanded the developer dumb down the games "for a broader audience".

• Upvote 2

ITT: !@#$ idiots who don't know how publicly traded companies work.

By the way, Sheepy, why did you bother making an LLC out of curiosity? To my knowledge, there wouldn't be any tax benefits from a game such as this using an LLC, and it's not like you're really taking on much liability (or sheltering assets) with the company. Is it just in case you launch other games in the future?

Edited by Syrup

☾☆

High Priest of Dio

I find that games like these are better held by a single person (developer) or a small group of people (development team) pending on how they were founded and made. The more hands you get into the cookie jar the more likely some one will break it.

The United States of Belveria

qAFfwLo.gif

ITT: !@#$ idiots who don't know how publicly traded companies work.

By the way, Sheepy, why did you bother making an LLC out of curiosity? To my knowledge, there wouldn't be any tax benefits from a game such as this using an LLC, and it's not like you're really taking on much liability (or sheltering assets) with the company. Is it just in case you launch other games in the future?

You'd probably need to ask his parents, Cuz minors can't generally buy or form corporations or otherwise make contracts.

RED Road is a familiar name. I recall playing a game from that company several years ago.

There's really not much liability involved in games.