Bestiality

Rozalia

this is probably why they never have sex ed and driver's ed on the same day in afghanistan

just kidding, the current american-installed-and-supported afghani government is infested with pedophiles, not goat rapists

Yeah I know a lot are pedophiles and goat rapists probably isn't as high but if a group of them rape a goat in turns something ain't quite right. 

Edited by Clarke

IpHGyGc.png

anigif_enhanced-buzz-15951-1364062940-3.

• Upvote 1

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

01:05:55 <%fistofdoom> im out of wine

01:06:03 <%fistofdoom> i winsih i had port
01:06:39 <@JoshF{BoC}> fistofdoom: is the snowman drunk with you

01:07:32 <%fistofdoom> i knet i forgot somehnt

Homosexuality destroys marriages and any concept of family, the same with inter racial marriage. 

Bestiality is just little more then some fun had by some wierdos, legalize it, I can't see the issue with it.  

That could do more damage as I doubt people would want a family with people who stick their bits or gets inserted into by an animal. 

IpHGyGc.png

Here's your women.. assigned to you. 

article-0-0CF7D31B00000578-208_224x411.j

Firstly under any sane economic plan, obesity won't be a problem as the amount of food being given to the common population will be limited, large amounts of food at needed for the soldiers at the front line.

Secondly, the state will not engaging in mixing of people of different races, to keep diversity. 

Firstly under any sane economic plan, obesity won't be a problem as the amount of food being given to the common population will be limited, large amounts of food at needed for the soldiers at the front line.

Secondly, the state will not engaging in mixing of people of different races, to keep diversity. 

The front line? what front line?

There is no more women of your race left, you're the only male without a partner and this is the best woman we found for you. 

Edited by Clarke

IpHGyGc.png

NK is your ideal nation?

• Upvote 1

#1 Obese soldiers don't make for good soldiers.

#2 What happens to people who don't follow state policy and the resulting mixed raced children?

Edited by Moreau III

Signed by Sultan Moreau

UqIjjeQ.jpg

#1 Obese soldiers don't make for good soldiers.

#2 What happens to people who don't follow state policy and the resulting mixed raced children?

Food will be allocated based on soldiers need to produce healthy and fit soldiers. Most body builders require massive influxes of calories. The plan is to create an army of strong, tall, blonde heir, blue eyed battle hardened soldiers that will follow any order without question. Strong children can be taken at birth and trained via conditioning into battle hardened warriors, who would be willing to lay down their lives if ordered. 

Sex outside of marriage assigned by the state is forbidden by the state and will result in enslavement or execution. 

Edited by Nationalist

!@#$ a duck if you want to

Food will be allocated based on soldiers need to produce healthy and fit soldiers. Most body builders require massive influxes of calories. The plan is to create an army of strong, tall, blonde heir, blue eyed battle hardened soldiers that will follow any order without question. Strong children can be taken at birth and trained via conditioning into battle hardened warriors, who would be willing to lay down their lives if ordered. 

Sex outside of marriage assigned by the state is forbidden by the state and will result in enslavement or execution.

fight all the people, kill em all WW3!!!!!!!!!! Wait only do it if we have people with ____ and____ we will train them like they will only be able to do this one ting whether they want to or not

Ya, if you have sex outside you should just die you sub human

Edited by Hequ

Hitler tried that, failed due to FREEDOM.

PoJQyFJ.gif

savage

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

01:05:55 <%fistofdoom> im out of wine

01:06:03 <%fistofdoom> i winsih i had port
01:06:39 <@JoshF{BoC}> fistofdoom: is the snowman drunk with you

01:07:32 <%fistofdoom> i knet i forgot somehnt

Not entirely accurate.

Freedom won, people fight better when their liberty is going to be challenged, Hitler challenged it, and guess what, world went against The Axis powers.

FREEDOM

PoJQyFJ.gif

captain_vietnam, your reroll is astounding. Kudos.

I was the first to expose him...  :ph34r:

so was the captain's when he forgot which account he was using.

Exactly. 

Signed by Sultan Moreau

UqIjjeQ.jpg

Not entirely accurate.

Hitler failed due to his foolish mistake in attacking the Bolsheviks at the time and in the style he did, if it wasn't for the Russian Winter, he could have scored a victory in Barbarossa.

What could have been interesting would be if the Germans had gotten hold of atomic weaponry during the war, but they were never were close to that. It's also be interesting if Stalin had worked with Hitler to purge the capitalist pigs in the west, but that would have been unlikely to happen, with speculation being in the realm of alternative history. 

• Upvote 1

Hitler failed due to his foolish mistake in attacking the Bolsheviks at the time and in the style he did, if it wasn't for the Russian Winter, he could have scored a victory in Barbarossa.

What could have been interesting would be if the Germans had gotten hold of atomic weaponry during the war, but they were never were close to that. It's also be interesting if Stalin had worked with Hitler to purge the capitalist pigs in the west, but that would have been unlikely to happen, with speculation being in the realm of alternative history. 

But Hitler was the capitalist pigs, he didn't do a thing against private property in Germany, on the contrary he was it's biggest defender. Hitler constantly reiterated that the 1918 Revolution was the biggest injustice. He personally had Rohm and other Nazi's murdered because they wanted nationalizations of property. The captains of industry were some of Hitler's biggest supporters, and they got rich from the rearmament.

He wanted to invade the USSR all along to give it's factories and land to the German capitalists and landowners (the Nazi economic plan all along was basically "We will invade countries and steal what we need", meanwhile the USSR was engaged in the biggest industrialization campaign the world had ever seen).

Keep pushing that lie about teh ebil Russian Winter defeating the German Army though, apparently Germans don't have coats, this Russian winter must of been a hell of a fighter too, how many divisions did it have?

Edited by Andrezj Kolarov

But Hitler was the capitalist pigs, he didn't do a thing against private property in Germany, on the contrary he was it's biggest defender. Hitler constantly reiterated that the 1918 Revolution was the biggest injustice. He personally had Rohm and other Nazi's murdered because they wanted nationalizations of property. The captains of industry were some of Hitler's biggest supporters, and they got rich from the rearmament.

He wanted to invade the USSR all along to give it's factories and land to the German capitalists and landowners (the Nazi economic plan all along was basically "We will invade countries and steal what we need", meanwhile the USSR was engaged in the biggest industrialization campaign the world had ever seen).

Keep pushing that lie about teh ebil Russian Winter defeating the German Army though, apparently Germans don't have coats, this Russian winter must of been a hell of a fighter too, how many divisions did it have?

The idea I believe was the rich are allowed however they had better not step out of line or the state would hammer them down. Some were more willing than others. 

>Hitler der führer

>le ebil bourgeoisie boogieman

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmzyHuJAzfY

W9FT02i.jpg

I kek'ed at your fully ironic post

Edited by lizard noob