Nationalising the Sex Industry

Rozalia

It's clear that as usual that privatisation around the globe has failed, the sex industry is quite frankly a mess, worse an unsafe mess. A hateful coalition of the left and right wings has long been against this and their efforts have protected and cultivated the business of the pimps who they seem to not want driven out of business (must be some Pimp Lobby I don't know about, they likely has some images of a lot of politicians too).

As such surely you'd agree with me that nationalising the lot would do a lot of good. Imagine the extra money it'd bring in and all the new jobs, not all in the sex work itself either as you need guards, cleaners, and such too. 

Yay? Nay? Your thoughts?

• Upvote 1

just ban sex outside of marriage and be done with it

So what you're saying is prostitution needs to be outlawed as otherwise women (& men) in marriages cannot compete? Sounds like a lack of skills but do not worry, that can be fixed too. 

• Upvote 4

When you think about it, how is prostitution that different from capitalism? Under capitalism workers sell their labor for a salary, is that any different from what a prostitute does? I personally don't think prostitution is good for any nation, but ultimately any country where human labor is a commodity to be bought and sold is an immoral country. Human labor, the giving of a part of one's own life and energy to create something productive, should be sacred.

Edited by Andrezj Kolarov
  • Upvote 2

Yeah, that'll go over well 

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR BIO DRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ BIO DRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

I say we ban marriage instead. 

It's clear that as usual that privatisation around the globe has failed, the sex industry is quite frankly a mess, worse an unsafe mess. A hateful coalition of the left and right wings has long been against this and their efforts have protected and cultivated the business of the pimps who they seem to not want driven out of business (must be some Pimp Lobby I don't know about, they likely has some images of a lot of politicians too).

As such surely you'd agree with me that nationalising the lot would do a lot of good. Imagine the extra money it'd bring in and all the new jobs, not all in the sex work itself either as you need guards, cleaners, and such too. 

Yay? Nay? Your thoughts?

I'm not big on the idea of legalized prostitution. But regulating it at a federal level is probably the best way.

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--

may allah guide you and forgive you.

by banning sex outside marriage or even engagement to be more moderate, you will save the NHS billions in treating STI's, abortion and child birth.

By law most european countries are christian and so are many american countries it would be a step too far in the secular direction for even these nations

• Upvote 1

Caliph of The Caliphate of Arabia. Caliph of the Islamic State of Arabia. Principle of The Principality of Chechnya. Grand Emir of The Emirate of The Caucus. Emperor of the Empire of Persia. Sultan of The Sultanates of Turkey and The Crimea. Czar of the Tsardom of The Balkans. Archon of The Archonate of Greece. Supreme Consul of The Consulate of Italy. Shah of The Shahdom Of Khorason

By law most european countries are christian and so are many american countries

By law, most European nations are secular. 

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

--Foxburo Wiki--

I say we ban marriage instead. 

womans place is nuclear family where there is man and woman. woman does work for the man and keeps his bed warm and man does anything important and controls family

bible says

1 Peter 3:1-22

Likewise, wives, be subject to your own husbands, so that even if some do not obey the word, they may be won without a word by the conduct of their wives, when they see your respectful and pure conduct. Do not let your adorning be external—the braiding of hair and the putting on of gold jewelry, or the clothing you wear— but let your adorning be the hidden person of the heart with the imperishable beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which in God's sight is very precious. For this is how the holy women who hoped in God used to adorn themselves, by submitting to their own husbands

its funny how liberals have corrupted word of god. woman place is at home

womans place is nuclear family where there is man and woman. woman does work for the man and keeps his bed warm and man does anything important and controls family

bible says

its funny how liberals have corrupted word of god. woman place is at home

The bible is bullshit, though. Some of the oldest Gods known to man were based on a feminine figure. Such as the worship of cows, a symbol of fertility. 

Yin and Yang are an indivisible whole, equal in purpose and presence. You came out of a vagina. Remember that next time you want to degrade women with archaic fairy tales. 

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

--Foxburo Wiki--

The bible is bullshit, though. Some of the oldest Gods known to man were based on a feminine figure. Such as the worship of cows, a symbol of fertility. 

Yin and Yang are an indivisible whole, equal in purpose and presence. You came out of a vagina. Remember that next time you want to degrade women with archaic fairy tales. 

bible is truth and those that deny it are on a one way ticket to hell

god made eve to provide comfort to adam. not to be person in self

please look at geniuses in history how many woman? not a lot as woman are just not as intelligent as men as god didnt make them that way

• Upvote 1

the dependance of woman upon men is shown when god created Eve from the ribcage if Adam.

All those other religions are fallacies and inventions of man.

Only god is Allah almighty

• Upvote 1

Caliph of The Caliphate of Arabia. Caliph of the Islamic State of Arabia. Principle of The Principality of Chechnya. Grand Emir of The Emirate of The Caucus. Emperor of the Empire of Persia. Sultan of The Sultanates of Turkey and The Crimea. Czar of the Tsardom of The Balkans. Archon of The Archonate of Greece. Supreme Consul of The Consulate of Italy. Shah of The Shahdom Of Khorason

Of course, all religions except your own are fallacies and inventions of man :rolleyes:

Oh religious people, you're so silly.

I know plenty of women who are more intelligent and capable than the both of you (@Captain_Vietnam/Abu) have shown yourselves to be. I'd be surprised if your mothers wouldn't be ashamed if they knew about the things you say about women.

As for the topic on hand, I don't know about nationalizing the sex industry, but it should probably be regulated and taxed. But I don't really care so whatever, I'll let others figure this one out.

Edited by Big Brother

orwell_s_1984_oceania_s_currency_by_dungsc127_d97k1zt-fullview.jpg.9994c8f495b96849443aa0defa8730be.jpg

Of course, all religions except your own are fallacies and inventions of man :rolleyes:

I know plenty of women who are more intelligent and capable than the both of you (@Captain_Vietnam/Abu) have shown yourselves to be. I'd be surprised if your mothers wouldn't be ashamed if they knew about the things you say about women.

As for the topic on hand, I don't know about nationalizing the sex industry, but it should probably be regulated and taxed. But I don't really care so whatever, I'll let others figure this one out.

my mum taught e my views on women

by legalising these industries we shall incur the wrath of allah

• Upvote 1

bible is truth and those that deny it are on a one way ticket to hell

god made eve to provide comfort to adam. not to be person in self

please look at geniuses in history how many woman? not a lot as woman are just not as intelligent as men as god didnt make them that way

Which bible exactly? If a state decided to publish the "real" bible (as some have done) with something edited closer to their views (what all those bibles are ultimately) would it then be okay to do certain things? 

Women aren't people? 

Uh... it never occur to you that it's hard to have geniuses if your sex is denied education? There are exceptions of course as noble women in some places got education and failing that being the case some big shot fathers out there cared enough to have their daughters educated. However even those that were educated were in a world of misogyny and denied access to many things regardless.

A common response to those who've tried to stand in the way of female education is a simple one. They're scared of women.

Don't say such things. In many cultures many women would happily state how inferior they are as that is what has been ingrained in them by society, religious leader, father, mother, brothers, and so on.

• Upvote 1

Women make the men stronger. We fight harder when we have something to fight for. The human race would be extinct without them, and Abu can only have bum babies.

Back to the original post, making prostitution legal or a profession would cut down on sex crimes, it would help control stds, add to the tax base, take away from programs like welfare and the fraud of it. This would take the shame out of it and bring it to face where it belongs. Movies use sex to sell, same with beer, football, smokes, even burger joints hint at sex to help sell.

by legalising these industries we shall incur the wrath of allah

I have a Bible in every room, bacon in the freezer (I hate bacon, but I still buy it), and have a dog. 

I'm doing fine. 

• Upvote 3

NODOLsmall.png.a7aa9c0a05fa266425cd7e83d8ccb3dd.png

I have a Bible in every room, bacon in the freezer (I hate bacon, but I still buy it), and have a dog. 

I'm doing fine.

I disbeliever is rewarded for their good deeds in this life but in the next any amount of good deads will not help them as they have committed disbelief.

The bible was the word of God until it was corrupted by man.

All these versions are just powerful people deciding to do what they want to do with Christianity

• Upvote 1

Women make the men stronger. We fight harder when we have something to fight for. The human race would be extinct without them, and Abu can only have bum babies.

Back to the original post, making prostitution legal or a profession would cut down on sex crimes, it would help control stds, add to the tax base, take away from programs like welfare and the fraud of it. This would take the shame out of it and bring it to face where it belongs. Movies use sex to sell, same with beer, football, smokes, even burger joints hint at sex to help sell.

The whole sex to sell portrays women in a bad sense. If women could be acknowledged for what they do best then society would not be such a filthy place.

Women are weaker and have smaller brains than men and why? Becuase God wanted.

Has there ever been a female prophet or messenger no. The best way for women to be equal is through modesty

• Upvote 1

Don't say such things. In many cultures many women would happily state how inferior they are as that is what has been ingrained in them by society, religious leader, father, mother, brothers, and so on.

First of all, I'll say what I want. Second, you're right, but that's basically just internalized misogyny which in turn is just.. sad and wrong.

If you really believe this, you're the one with the smaller brain.

Edited by Big Brother

orwell_s_1984_oceania_s_currency_by_dungsc127_d97k1zt-fullview.jpg.9994c8f495b96849443aa0defa8730be.jpg

First of all, I'll say what I want. Second, you're right, but that's basically just internalized misogyny which in turn is just.. sad and wrong.

If you really believe this, you're the one with the smaller brain.

You are a fool men really do have bigger brains.

Do your homework or shut up

http://www.webmd.com/balance/features/how-male-female-brains-differ?page=2

The whole sex to sell portrays women in a bad sense. If women could be acknowledged for what they do best then society would not be such a filthy place.

Has there ever been a female prophet or messenger no. The best way for women to be equal is through modesty

Because portraying them as non-people (animals?) is better?

http://claudemariottini.com/2013/12/16/the-seven-prophetesses-of-the-old-testament/

http://www.jewfaq.org/prophet.htm

The Bible records 48 male prophets, 7 female and one gentile

Just in that alone. Other ones can be found in other religions. So what now? Or is Islam so against women it denies they're prophets because they're women?

Edited by Rozalia

You are a fool men really do have bigger brains.

Do your homework or shut up

http://www.webmd.com/balance/features/how-male-female-brains-differ?page=2

That's all well and fine but variations in brain matter doesn't really correlate to overall intelligence. There are women in the world who have accomplished more than you ever will. Just because you're too dimwitted and bigoted to see that doesn't make it any less true.

You took it too seriously. I meant more in the sense of, "don't doubt such a thing is possible".