HALO VS STARWARS

Arbiter

Who would win, Star Wars or Halo, and this is counting all cannon and non-cannon. Give details and why and how, this is awesome. But you can't use the halo arrays or the Flood, unless Halo can't seem to claim victory.

Forerunners win far more stronger then star wars universe

In the Halo universe, the Forerunners have been beaten by the prehistoric human race in cooperation with their partner race, the San'Shyuum, and they have been defeated by the Flood. They, and humanity alike were created by the Precursors, who are probably more powerful than the Forerunners, though they were greatly reduced during the span of Halo's history. Forerunners also had a tendency to rely heavily on the use of Artificial Intelligence constructs, which often caused them quite a bit of trouble.

Considering this, I don't believe the Forerunners are as strong as they seem to be. The Forerunner Ecumene was slow, bureaucratic and above all, arrogant. If this mindset persisted (which it did, for thousands of years), it's not inconceivable that some factions from Star Wars could be able to defeat them. Maybe the Empire, the Old Republic or the Yuuzhan Vong. Forerunner technology isn't particularly more advanced than technology used in Star Wars and force users would have a good advantage against them. The Forerunners were undoubtedly very powerful though, it would be a tough fight for pretty much anyone that decided to take them on. Tough, but not impossible.

Edited by Big Brother

orwell_s_1984_oceania_s_currency_by_dungsc127_d97k1zt-fullview.jpg.9994c8f495b96849443aa0defa8730be.jpg

I'm pretty sure that if the Rebel Alliance fought the Covenant, the Covenant would crush them. The Covenant are just way more powerful, they have more resources, more military forces, I don't think the rebels could win against them.

As for Empire vs. UNSC, the winner depends on whether it's pre-Human-Covenant war UNSC or during/post-Human-Covenant war UNSC. Before the war happened, the UNSC controlled a large amount of planets and solar systems like the Empire did, but during and afterwards, all they had left was Earth. If they fought each other at full strength, I think it would be really even, I'm not sure who would come out on top. Initially, I'd say the Empire would win simply because the Emperor was incredibly powerful and the Empire was slightly more technologically advanced, but at the same time it's not impossible for the UNSC to win. The Rebels won after all, so the UNSC probably could as well.

If the Empire fought the UNSC in the state the UNSC was during or after the Human-Covenant War, I think the Empire would have the upper and, and would probably win. The UNSC improved after the war, but they still weren't as strong as they were before it happened, and they'd need all that strength to match the Empire. At least that's what I think :P

orwell_s_1984_oceania_s_currency_by_dungsc127_d97k1zt-fullview.jpg.9994c8f495b96849443aa0defa8730be.jpg

I'm pretty sure that if the Rebel Alliance fought the Covenant, the Covenant would crush them. The Covenant are just way more powerful, they have more resources, more military forces, I don't think the rebels could win against them.

Well, the Empire was also more powerful, more resources, more military forces, etc.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Well, the Empire was also more powerful, more resources, more military forces, etc.

True, but I think they lack the fervor and absolute conviction of the Covenant. The Covenant seem far more driven and ruthless to me, they've probably glassed ten times as many planets as the Empire blew up with the Death Star, if not more. And let's face it, the rebels only really win because they're the heroes of the movies. Realistically, the odds are not at all in their favor and the Empire is way more likely to win. The movies, as much as I love them, are a fluke, they show us cases where the less likely outcomes come true. In the original trilogy, Luke basically brings about the end of the Empire through a series of unlikely and fortunate events. He could just as easily have ended up sharing the fate of his aunt and uncle, and who's to say if the Rebel Alliance would have won had he not be around to make things happen exactly like they did.

Yeah, that's the thing about religious fervor, it's really good at making people willing to sacrifice their own lives. If you promise someone transcendence and make them really believe in it, they're going to fight hard for it.

Halo cannot be compared to star wars. Yes they are both science fiction but both franchises have completely different premises in terms of story. The franchises have to be similar to have a good comparison and comparing these two is like comparing a banana and a strawberry.

REFERENCE: I've read the halo books. I played all of the games from start to finish. Watched Halo legends and watched both trilogies of Star Wars.

Edited by Polaris