A message from Shuriken

Marflebark

They had 1 offensive war on Roz Wei and 8 defensive from Roz Wei. They have 0 wars with Mensa. 

Oh I know, I saw the listing.  The little hyena said Shuriken is now at war with whomever VE is at war with, so Roz Wei and Mensa.  Meaning once my slots are expired, I'll be looking for new targets.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

well sadly it'll be a short war for us, as both of our leaders, BrocktimusPrime, and Viselli, bailed right after we agreed and posted the Dow, to join VE and Sparta.  Viselli was so butt-hurt about the flag vote winning that he removed me as a Minister before he bailed.  

Seriously folks, there are some REALLY butt-hurt people in this game... and they lead alliances... smh.

Should've joined TKR when I messaged you a couple months ago :P 

Good luck with the war Shuriken, it looks like you're going to need it against Roz/Mensa.

I will take responsibility for what I have done, if I must fall, I will rise each time a better man.

That's a rocking war flag! Best of luck to you guys, and congratulations on the treaty. Keep an eye on The Alliance Power Rankings; the add/drop line is dropping because of the war and Shuriken is set to enter this next update. :D

xzhPlEh.png?1

Oh I know, I saw the listing.  The little hyena said Shuriken is now at war with whomever VE is at war with, so Roz Wei and Mensa.  Meaning once my slots are expired, I'll be looking for new targets.

Guardian, too. Just for clarity's sake.

• Upvote 2

GICjEwp.gif

Oh I know, I saw the listing. The little hyena said Shuriken is now at war with whomever VE is at war with, so Roz Wei and Mensa. Meaning once my slots are expired, I'll be looking for new targets.

Hey now, I'm part of that offensive war, and we have that guy down to the point where he has resorted to lobbing a missile at me every 16 hours. And I must say for a protectorate, they have balls. And I respect that. Fighting even when you know you can't win in defense of a friend. They have laid their life on the line to help us. Anyone who ends up touching them shall suffer death from purple people eaters.

For what it's worth, Aardwolve's aren't really hyenas, our genetics is different, we're more dog-like whereas hyenas are more feline-like, we eat termites and are insectivores, hyenas are carnivores and scavengers, and I mean if you saw a baby aardwolf, and compare it to a baby hyena, you'd be like "OMG I WANT SEVEN OF THOSE BABY AARDWOLFS!" AND, to top it off, in the US, in 30 states you can own aardwolves, but hyenas in only 5 states.  

Some drunk brit explorer saw an aardwolf munching on termites and lazing in the sun in front of an abandon termite mound and was like; "OI CRIKEY GUV'NAH, LOOK, A CARNIVIOUS HYENA! By Jove, I'm a genius, right, now wheres those tribal folk so I can enslave them! Wot wot pip pip tally ho, god save the queen, got any moar tea poppit?"

The more you know.

Edited by Marflebark

Marflebark, Aardful Advisor of the Aardwolf Empire.
Furry.
LGBT.