Spies

T-Pain

Uncap the number of spies you can buy at once to 50 (the maximum).

Logic:

50 Spies = 25 Days.

3 Attacks on Spies in 1 Day = 50 Dead Spies.

You either need to nerf the amount of spies that die per attack or uncap the buy repurchase rate. 

Edited by The Architect
  • Upvote 2

I agree it should be more than 2. It is really silly to have to wait so long to build them up. If we do want to make them still something that takes a bit to build up to then maybe we could increase the cost a bit to either 75k or 100k. Although that will rack up a lot. 

Uncap the number of spies you can buy at once to 50 (the maximum).

No, currently the spy system is most commonly used to get rid of nukes. If we increased the daily purchase cap of spies to 50 it would kill off the spy system. Who's going to spend millions to spy someones spies away if they can rebuild them all before the next day? It would greatly decrease the possibility of spying away someones nukes. What seems like a much more reasonable daily purchase cap is 10 spies per day, making it much closer to max build times of other units.

LordRahl2, on 10 Jul 2015 - 5:53 PM, said: "Imagine it. Lets say that Sheepy had an idea that was at lest questionable. As a way out there idea lets say he thought about adding T-Rexs to the game in some way." "As you know this is hypothetical since Sheepy has never considered adding T-Rexs to the game."

• 3 weeks later...

This remains an unbalanced suggestion.

and 3 spy ops could kill basically all your spies in 1 day.. takes 25 days to build them back and thats not unbalanced?  literally what will an extra 3 spies a day do?

besides you think everything is OP and unbalanced. 

and 3 spy ops could kill basically all your spies in 1 day.. takes 25 days to build them back and thats not unbalanced?  literally what will an extra 3 spies a day do?

besides you think everything is OP and unbalanced. 

However, in the nuke killing game - yeah 3 extra spies per day nerfs spies killing nukes which is already hard enough.

besides you all think everything needs to be OP and unbalanced.

(By the way the OP's math on potential spy loses in 3 ops is wrong, wrong enough to make a difference)

-signature removed for rules violation-

Then dont spy nukes. nukes are worthless anyways. 

Allowing 5 spies a day would hurt nothing or 6 with CIA.  A spy op can kill 10+ a day and thats just 1 operation. I dont see how you think this would just unbalance the already unbalanced system.

and no i dont think everything should be OP and unbalanced . Obviously in this case im trying to balance this out. 

Then dont spy nukes. nukes are worthless anyways. 

Allowing 5 spies a day would hurt nothing or 6 with CIA.  A spy op can kill 10+ a day and thats just 1 operation. I dont see how you think this would just unbalance the already unbalanced system.

and no i dont think everything should be OP and unbalanced . Obviously in this case im trying to balance this out. 

Your opinion on whether or not I should spy nukes is irrelevant but thanks.

It does in fact hurt spy nuke ops.

If you want to actually make a balanced change then if you implement this then allow 4 or 5 ops per day against every player (up 1-2).  See that would be a balanced change.

Your opinion on whether or not I should spy nukes is irrelevant but thanks.

It does in fact hurt spy nuke ops.

If you want to actually make a balanced change then if you implement this then allow 4 or 5 ops per day against every player (up 1-2).  See that would be a balanced change.

see i almost feel like your trolling there. if you did that then there would be 0 change besides it would be even more OP then it is now.

i dont think your seeing the point. even with 5 spies a day, spy ops can still take them out and you still be able to spy your nukes. 

see i almost feel like your trolling there. if you did that then there would be 0 change besides it would be even more OP then it is now.

i dont think your seeing the point. even with 5 spies a day, spy ops can still take them out and you still be able to spy your nukes. 

No - it would make a difference.  But I am not planning on explaining the mechanics and % of it.

BTW, I will continue to oppose the every attempt to make nukes better.  This is simply another version of that. 

Well atleast we can agree on having complete opposite opinions about everything lol

anyways i get were you are coming from. its hard as hell to spy away nukes, even when someone doesnt have very many spies. I think thats a different problem tho. The chances of success needs to be increased but that 1 spy op shouldn't screw the whole system over.  

That one spy op is the whole system.

If you want to decrease the difficulty roll for spy nukes then I would be willing to listen to your suggestion but it would need to be a considerable change.

If you want to decrease the difficulty roll for spy nukes then I would be willing to listen to your suggestion but it would need to be a considerable change.

So what if sheepy increase the chances of a success atleast 40-50% maybe even 60%? not sure how the formula goes but i sure you get what im saying (just for nukes tho) Then allow 5 spies a day or 6 with CIA?  

I hope this seems fair and i hope you understand where im coming at. i dont want the nuke op to decide how the whole system should work

thats defiantly just an opinion . i know myself and allot of other people uses spies to take out ships, gather intelligence and sometimes tanks. also assassinating spies lol 

Edited by Glorton

So what if sheepy increase the chances of a success atleast 40-50% maybe even 60%? not sure how the formula goes but i sure you get what im saying (just for nukes tho) Then allow 5 spies a day or 6 with CIA?

I hope this seems fair and i hope you understand where im coming at. i dont want the nuke op to decide how the whole system should work

thats defiantly just an opinion . i know myself and allot of other people uses spies to take out ships, gather intelligence and sometimes tanks. also assassinating spies lol

To your first, yes.

I know some people do those things, other than kill spy they are ... well gather Intel for a raider is fine.

only 2 spies hardly recover within 25 days as your opponent already gain the max. advantages

1) utterly remove 50-60 your spies within 1-3 days

2) remove your spies daily as you try to recover it

=> Espionage superiority

Suggestion 1

Propose the more spies your have, the less spies you can hire per day when closer to the cap.