The Great Punitive War

Prezyan

I hereby denounce you for using illegal weapon that poses health risk to the people and biological lifeforms. Many fishes are dying and floating atop of water due to your chemical warfare. GSE will be mobilizing their Anti-Missile Vehicles toward Khevin terrority to ensure no chemical missiles will go over GSE's airspace again. The diplomatic tie between Khevin and GSE is at risk.

They were launched from Egypt. Khevin will pay all reparations to help restore the sea if all nations leave the conflict.

Khevin has launched a chemical missile into the middle of the Mediterranean Sea, blocking all passageway through that area of water.

The Caledonian Royal Air Force lines upon across and prepares to perform an endless bomb raid unless Khevin surrenders

The Caledonian Empire--In Space

They were launched from Egypt. Khevin will pay all reparations to help restore the sea if all nations leave the conflict.

This is the last warning or you shall find the real God and he is one who isn't as forgiving for you.

Tiocfaidh ár lá

=Censored by Politics and War Moderation team=

s6McZGm.jpg?1

This is the last warning or you shall find the real God and he is one who isn't as forgiving for you.

Yes, for staying numerous times that they want peace, and finally launching a missile into open water, not making threats on civilians, yet you tell us we are harming them.

Oh okay, but it touches Mediterranean sea, so that kinda impact us as well too because we are a frequent user of Mediterranean sea. 

We will be investigating damage to determine the cost of it. We also impose sanction on Khevin. 

Edited by Stormrideron

Commander-in-Chief of Svalbard Island

Badassery Rating: 100% / Popularity Rating: 100%

Yes, for staying numerous times that they want peace, and finally launching a missile into open water, not making threats on civilians, yet you tell us we are harming them.

You cannot deny that Arabia has committed genocide and harmed Kyrian interests. He needs to grant particians as well as reperations. 

Tiocfaidh ár lá

s6McZGm.jpg?1

How have we harmed any allies?

I'm speaking for in the future rather than give you the chance. Should you make a move our airforce will step-in

Edited by Cenna

You cannot deny that Arabia has committed genocide and harmed Kyrian interests. He needs to grant particians as well as reperations.

That was in the last war. Peace has come and we do not want any more conflict.

Mainly banking.

Since when did Khevin use money?

That was in the last war. Peace has come and we do not want any more conflict.

Since when did Khevin use money?

I know that. These reps, if any, were to low. Besides, not all nations ratified the treaty. 

So you're a barter system?

And you have made threats to kill many Arabs.

I did no such thing. I just shut off the power. That's all.

Tiocfaidh ár lá

s6McZGm.jpg?1

Never in my lifetime did I even think I would have to wage war on the friendly and fair nation of Khevin. I pledged to fight against those who would harm Narvan, and if Khevin would side with those that claim part of Narvan as theirs, then it leaves me in a horrid predicament which I would like to avoid. 

- Emperor Prezyan IV October, 2000

• Upvote 1

Psweet> pro-tip: don't listen to baronus if Prezyan disagrees with him

5:48 AM — +Eva-Beatrice sq**rts all over the walls

Eva-Beatrice> I'd let Sintiya conquer me anyday x)

10:56 PM — +Eva-Beatrice m*st*rb*tes in front of Prezyan

12:13 AM — +Eva-Beatrice has no one to !@#$ :(

Never in my lifetime did I even think I would have to wage war on the friendly and fair nation of Khevin. I pledged to fight against those who would harm Narvan, and if Khevin would side with those that claim part of Narvan as theirs, then it leaves me in a horrid predicament which I would like to avoid.

- Emperor Prezyan IV October, 2000

We have firmly told Arabia that it is not there territory, and they have not made any advancements since.

And Arab has made threats to harm everyone against them in one form or another since the reason of this thread

This may be true, but Arabia is turning a new leaf, and war will ruin all progress.

I know that. These reps, if any, were to low. Besides, not all nations ratified the treaty.

So you're a barter system?

I did no such thing. I just shut off the power. That's all.

Yes, we are a barter economy essentially.

We have firmly told Arabia that it is not there territory, and they have not made any advancements since.

Not to speak for Narvan but he has made threats against his allies and you've made it clear you will side with them