The Great Punitive War

Prezyan

With the last of the Arabian defenses around the Suez destroy'd, the Imperial Navy now has access to the Mediterranean Sea. The Navy however, has not stopped its bombardment of Arabia, and is now attacking other key coastal installations along the Red Sea.

Psweet> pro-tip: don't listen to baronus if Prezyan disagrees with him

5:48 AM — +Eva-Beatrice sq**rts all over the walls

Eva-Beatrice> I'd let Sintiya conquer me anyday x)

10:56 PM — +Eva-Beatrice m*st*rb*tes in front of Prezyan

12:13 AM — +Eva-Beatrice has no one to !@#$ :(

The island of Greece is 100% contained. Although bitter that some Greeks died from contracting STD, our STD-Extermination Task Force were able to contain the spread and prevented the catastrophe from occuring.

Khevin claims that none of their civilians died from contracting STD after we deported people who were infected with STD. So, GSE decided to cancel NAP treaty with Khevin since that action Khevin has done was too aggressive and threatens the stability in Europe and Mediterranean Sea.

GSE launches two Chemical Missiles at Egypt, killing 50,000 Khevinists. The chemical will spread to nearby suburbs and we estimate that it will kill another 30,000 more Khevinists in the next few days.

Edited by Stormrideron
  • Upvote 1

Commander-in-Chief of Svalbard Island

Badassery Rating: 100% / Popularity Rating: 100%

All I'm going to say is that the Imperial Border Guard may or may not stop Khevinist citizens from fleeing into the Empire.

wait what happened to my military. it dissaperad, The Sues have a self destruct that only Abu Haddad has access.

Im sending the biggest invasion force in the history of orbis.

90,000 soldiers.

4 million civilians armed with kalasnikovs

2500 tanks

3 million modified vehicles.

400 fighter jets.

Al quds missile system is preparing for launch I

Caliph of The Caliphate of Arabia. Caliph of the Islamic State of Arabia. Principle of The Principality of Chechnya. Grand Emir of The Emirate of The Caucus. Emperor of the Empire of Persia. Sultan of The Sultanates of Turkey and The Crimea. Czar of the Tsardom of The Balkans. Archon of The Archonate of Greece. Supreme Consul of The Consulate of Italy. Shah of The Shahdom Of Khorason

Caledonia drops the first zeus project. a rod the length of a football field from space. It increases with speeds 8× greater than a speeding bullet and wipes out the entire army with a blast that cripples all of arabia. It has a force stronger than the tsar bomb without the fallout from radiation

Edited by Cenna

The Caledonian Empire--In Space

Caledonia drops the first zeus project. a rod the length of a football field from space. It increases with speeds 8× greater than a speeding bullet and wipes out the entire army with a blast that cripples all of arabia. It has a force stronger than the tsar bomb without the fallout from radiation

yes most definitely

Caliph of The Caliphate of Arabia. Caliph of the Islamic State of Arabia. Principle of The Principality of Chechnya. Grand Emir of The Emirate of The Caucus. Emperor of the Empire of Persia. Sultan of The Sultanates of Turkey and The Crimea. Czar of the Tsardom of The Balkans. Archon of The Archonate of Greece. Supreme Consul of The Consulate of Italy. Shah of The Shahdom Of Khorason

Honestly with the tech i have its very possible. If I'm in space and can't drop a rod there's something wrong

the rod would disintegrate in the atmosphere 

the rod would disintegrate in the atmosphere 

Good thing that isn't how science works. Obviously something Arabia lacks from what the Narvanese Navy has so far observed.

Good thing that isn't how science works. Obviously something Arabia lacks from what the Narvanese Navy has so far observed.

OOC: Arabs have the most advanced and largest armies in the world. Imagine how a pan arab force would be like. Saudis obviously have pakistani made nukes if you look at how much they invested in Pakistan's Nuclear program. Imagine a force made of a quarter Americas Army and a quarter russian. Manpower of nearly 1 million. That is joint Arab army

OOC: Arabs have the most advanced and largest armies in the world. Imagine how a pan arab force would be like. Saudis obviously have pakistani made nukes if you look at how much they invested in Pakistan's Nuclear program. Imagine a force made of a quarter Americas Army and a quarter russian. Manpower of nearly 1 million. That is joint Arab army

OOC: Too bad we're talking about this RP, not OOC.

wait what happened to my military. it dissaperad, The Sues have a self destruct that only Abu Haddad has access.

Im sending the biggest invasion force in the history of orbis.

90,000 soldiers.

4 million civilians armed with kalasnikovs

2500 tanks

3 million modified vehicles.

400 fighter jets.

Al quds missile system is preparing for launch I

Well outside of the military struggle, your population is slowly dying and your economy has crashed. You have no technology, so pratically yes. Your nation has utterly failed. 

Now I'm going to quote General Grant, "I demand unconditional surrender."

Tiocfaidh ár lá

=Censored by Politics and War Moderation team=

s6McZGm.jpg?1

OOC: Too bad we're talking about this RP, not OOC.

But i am a pan arab force.

Saudi Arabia 400k men

UAE 300k men

Iraq army 800k men

yemeni Army 60k men

Oman Army 70k men

Kuwait Army 50k men

free syrian Army aprox 550k men

Qatar Army 15k men

Lebanon army 100k men

Jordan Army 110k

Israel Army 300k men

Palestine Army 80k men

Egypt Army 450k

a total of 3.2 million men

the numbers could easily swell to 6 mil if i included reserve forces and other people.

thats a total military budget of 21trillion USD

Well outside of the military struggle, your population is slowly dying and your economy has crashed. You have no technology, so pratically yes. Your nation has utterly failed. 

Now I'm going to quote General Grant, "I demand unconditional surrender."

How come you get sifi weapons and i don't. Anyway i intercepted your missiles and i landed them safely in the dessert when they ran out of fuel.

How come you get sifi weapons and i don't. Anyway i intercepted your missiles and i landed them safely in the dessert when they ran out of fuel.

Actually everything we've done so far are real, with either real-life examples (Rods from space - USA) or like Lannan's complete national destruction plan which he had evidence. (He had sources to back him up if you don't recall)

Edited by Prezyan

Actually everything we've done so far are real, with either real-life examples (Rods from space - USA) or like Lannan's complete national destruction plan which he had evidence. (He had sources to back him up if you don't recall)

I could shoot the roods with supercooled water to prevent damage.

Nirvana can't control the suez because only an experienced driver can drive any ship through the lane. See 1956 suez crisis

Nirvana can't control the suez because only an experienced driver can drive any ship through the lane. See 1956 suez crisis

Good thing the officers of the Imperial Navy know how do their jobs. This isn't a problem.

Supercooling the rod does nothing. It's not the heat that destroyed you it's the sheer force of 15tons of steel falling at speeds faster than a bullet that crushed you

I don't, these are all realistic and the scenerios are real too, that's why I provided links. 

If you intercepted them and landed them in the desert then you are a bigger idiot than you look. First I can easily remote detonate them, secondly, you still permit them to go off still casusing the same affects. 

Tiocfaidh ár lá

=Censored by Politics and War Moderation team=

s6McZGm.jpg?1

If you wanna see where ingot this idea from follow this link. (OOC it's actually possible just gotta have the money and rss. It is from a movie but that's beside the point. Besides all war aside it's pretty awesome)

https://youtu.be/SlrA-vPOGVQ