The Great Punitive War

Prezyan

On October 5th, 2000, Emperor Prezyan IV declared war on the rouge state of Arabia

Ratified by the Ministry of the Interior, October 6th, 2000

Ratified by the Ministry of the Exterior, October 8th, 2000

By decree of His Imperial Grace, Emperor Prezyan, Fourth of His Name, Divinely Guided, Chosen by Heaven, and Forever Wise,

Hereby declares war the on hostile state of Arabia.

This war is not about religion, but a war to stop evil.

The Empire calls upon the members of the Anti-Arabian Coalition to assist Narvan.

Anti-Arabian Coalition

Brotherhood of Kyro

The New Union of States

Great Saxony Empire

Chernigov 

Caledonia

(Note: This is a RP war. No outrageous RP either)

• Upvote 1

Psweet> pro-tip: don't listen to baronus if Prezyan disagrees with him

5:48 AM — +Eva-Beatrice sq**rts all over the walls

Eva-Beatrice> I'd let Sintiya conquer me anyday x)

10:56 PM — +Eva-Beatrice m*st*rb*tes in front of Prezyan

12:13 AM — +Eva-Beatrice has no one to !@#$ :(

where is the war?

we have not invaded your lands.

Caliph of The Caliphate of Arabia. Caliph of the Islamic State of Arabia. Principle of The Principality of Chechnya. Grand Emir of The Emirate of The Caucus. Emperor of the Empire of Persia. Sultan of The Sultanates of Turkey and The Crimea. Czar of the Tsardom of The Balkans. Archon of The Archonate of Greece. Supreme Consul of The Consulate of Italy. Shah of The Shahdom Of Khorason

where is the war?

we have not invaded your lands.

I suggest that you pay attention to my next post in this thread. As it will end your nation if you do not surrender now.

Tiocfaidh ár lá

=Censored by Politics and War Moderation team=

s6McZGm.jpg?1

I am unsure of the situation

Caliph of The Caliphate of Arabia. Caliph of the Islamic State of Arabia. Principle of The Principality of Chechnya. Grand Emir of The Emirate of The Caucus. Emperor of the Empire of Persia. Sultan of The Sultanates of Turkey and The Crimea. Czar of the Tsardom of The Balkans. Archon of The Archonate of Greece. Supreme Consul of The Consulate of Italy. Shah of The Shahdom Of Khorason

Threatening and capturing the Jewish state as well as threatening the Caledonian Empire along with enter the Baltics and threatening Great Saxony Empire. So we have United under one course surrender or die and threatening Chernigov in the Crimea.

Edited by Cenna
  • Upvote 2

The Caledonian Empire--In Space

For the million time I have declared peace to Chernigov and i do not wish for war

I would like to Title this "How to defeat the Arabs in 90 days or less"

Opperation Black Out

Of course you guessed that I would take out the middle east's electrical grid. This is very easy as I would have Naval vessels around the Arabian territories from the Med. Sea to the Indian ocean, Launch Tommahawk like missles. Though the only issue is that they are not Tomahawks they are really NNEMPS (Non-Nuclear ElectroMagnetic Pulse) There will be one aimed towards Cario, Anakra, Constanople, Damascas, Mecca, Kars, Mosul, Baku, Medina, Kuwait City, Bagdad, Tehren, and Busheher. For this I will assume the best possible scenerio for Abu Haddad. For this I will presume that under this situation that he shoots down these missles before they land. This will cause an EMP blast in the atmosphere taking out the grid in key areas in his nation which will cripple his nation. His military will be blind, but that's not what I'm aiming at. These types of EMPs of this magnetude this close together at the same time creates a 1859 Solar Storm effect around the Arab nation. [1] What does this mean? This causes complete, litteral melting of power lines, machinery, and oil production. Not only is his military paralyzed, but his economy will come to a complete halt under 12 hours into the war. Assuming his electrical infra is a lot better than the middle east's IRL, we can see that the food in all super markets have 1 week until they spoil due to lack of refrigeration, not to mention that the panic would cause a run on the stores so it is likely to run out faster than that. The redistribution centers have enough food for 1 month. [2] People can go 100 hours without fresh water and 3 weeks without food. [3] This already means that people will begin to fall like flies as they are out of any and all escential resources. This is not to exclude the total destruction of medical equipment, so people will begin to fail to protect themselves as hospitals will fail to run and save lives. 

Next I will target Nuclear Weapon sites as well as nuclear facilities. Note that with the power out, these nuclear facilities will begin to fail due to the crack down on their cooling systems. The water shortage would competely begin to deplete aggriculture and the Blockade would due total damage to the nation. The nuclear failures would lead to Chyeronoble like accidents across the region which would devistate many cities. 

Economic Warfare

As if the strikes from the above were not worse enough, economic warfare would presume. The first would involve many nation in Coaltion nations and several associate nations dumping Arab currency on the market leading to not only flooding the market, but a great deal of inflation to the point of hyperinflation due to the lack of interest in the currency. [4] Coalition forces would call Arabian debt from trade and previous wars. This would not only increase hyperinflation, but it would destroy Arab goods across the world as their money would become so worthless to the point they would just dump it as sand is more valuable. Arabia is not in the same position as Germany in the 1920's, but worse. [5] They are unable to print more money, but their currency is so horrendous that it would be impossible to pay for goods which would lead to an increase in crime as well as the death process from the above opperation. 

Without me having to land a single soldier, the Arabs would two options: Surrender or face extinction. 

War Over. You're welcome. 

Sources

1. (http://science.nasa.gov/science-news/science-at-nasa/2008/06may_carringtonflare/

2. (http://www.empcommission.org/docs/empc_exec_rpt.pdf

3. (http://www.businessinsider.com/how-many-days-can-you-survive-without-water-2014-5

4. (http://www.cnbc.com/2015/08/28/china-dumping-treasurys-heres-what-you-must-know.html)

5. (http://usawatchdog.com/russian-dollar-dump-could-crash-financial-system-john-williams/

For the million time I have declared peace to Chernigov and i do not wish for war

I reject this peace. You shall fall  as described in post 10. 

• Upvote 1

Tiocfaidh ár lá

s6McZGm.jpg?1

The Narvanese navy has already enforced a complete blockade on the coasts of Arabia bordering the Indian Ocean and Red Sea.

Psweet> pro-tip: don't listen to baronus if Prezyan disagrees with him

5:48 AM — +Eva-Beatrice sq**rts all over the walls

Eva-Beatrice> I'd let Sintiya conquer me anyday x)

10:56 PM — +Eva-Beatrice m*st*rb*tes in front of Prezyan

12:13 AM — +Eva-Beatrice has no one to !@#$ :(

Khevin has been greatly increasing aid in Arabia, this will only cause more death. Khevin demands an end to this war.

Abu Haddad just needs to give into our demands and free people from his slavery and we will help him. Until he says the magic words, his people and kingdom will fall off the face of the Earth.

Tiocfaidh ár lá

s6McZGm.jpg?1

Abu Haddad just needs to give into our demands and free people from his slavery and we will help him. Until he says the magic words, his people and kingdom will fall off the face of the Earth.

This will hurt more people. Khevin has been watching over the actions of Arabia, if you're angry about past actions it is too late.

I did not wish for war but since the last one I have constructed underground bunkers capable of storing 300 mil people for 15 years. The man power needed was massive but Allah helped us. I have clompletly blocked the port of Aden, Strait of Gibraltar, Black Sea and I shall sink any ship I find in the Indian Ocean and the Medeteranian, I have also closed the Suez Canal. World economy begins to tumble.

A message to Lannan.

If that did happen which it won't then your ships would be destroyed along with your military.

As I do not wish for anyone to die I shall give autonomy to the Jews, I shall also give away Istanbul, Serbia, Montegro, Macedonia

As I do not wish for anyone to die I shall give autonomy to the Jews, I shall also give away Istanbul, Serbia, Montegro, Macedonia

Khevin lauds Arabia for this decision and is willing to send aid to recover from the loss of land and to regrow their economy.

I did not wish for war but since the last one I have constructed underground bunkers capable of storing 300 mil people for 15 years. The man power needed was massive but Allah helped us. I have clompletly blocked the port of Aden, Strait of Gibraltar, Black Sea and I shall sink any ship I find in the Indian Ocean and the Medeteranian, I have also closed the Suez Canal. World economy begins to tumble.

A message to Lannan.

If that did happen which it won't then your ships would be destroyed along with your military.

None of these things that you bring up are unrealistic. Even if you had "unground" bunkers and such an amazing Navy. It would matter. NNEMPs would still take them out. Your people underground would starve out and I will have your head on a silver platter eating baccon covered chicken fried steak in Mecca by Ramadan.

Tiocfaidh ár lá

s6McZGm.jpg?1

A message to Lannan.

GSE's economy decreased slightly, however the reason for the very small decrease is that we produce most of items in our country and use it inside our country as well too. The impact of world economy have very little impact on our self-sufficient economy.

As I do not wish for anyone to die I shall give autonomy to the Jews, I shall also give away IstanbulSerbia, Montegro, Macedonia  nothing

Fixed

Edited by Stormrideron

Commander-in-Chief of Svalbard Island

Badassery Rating: 100% / Popularity Rating: 100%

I have sent a death ray into space which is capable of firing a ray from space from captured energy from the sun.

You shall give away the following for us to leave you be. Israel (with six day war territory), Lebanon, Syrian coastal areas, Turkey, Greece, Yugoslavia, Kosovo, Armania, and Chechneya

Tiocfaidh ár lá

s6McZGm.jpg?1