Polaris's Message to the Human Race

Kamea Arano

EasternAsianRepublic3.0_zpssg8ysbqe.png

A Message from the Eastern Asian Republic

We are witches. That is obviously a fact. Due to a few unprovoked attacks on a family member of mine to the East. I will not take too kindly for you despicable beings. Let it be known. We are your friends. We are not here to invade Orbis or Enslave Humanity for our own benefits. We are just residing in the same world as you to help bring new technology to the world powered by our own power. We're actually helping your kind survive and this is how you repay us. It's quite shameful of you. 

From this day forward we'll shift our affairs away from the human race for a certain amount of time (except for a select few nations)

Rokkenjima claims victory in the Conflict.

- Polaris

Edited by Polaris
  • Upvote 3

*The Empire of Narvan is not part of those referred to as shameful. As long as the witches buy and sell, Narvan will always be friends

Psweet> pro-tip: don't listen to baronus if Prezyan disagrees with him

5:48 AM — +Eva-Beatrice sq**rts all over the walls

Eva-Beatrice> I'd let Sintiya conquer me anyday x)

10:56 PM — +Eva-Beatrice m*st*rb*tes in front of Prezyan

12:13 AM — +Eva-Beatrice has no one to !@#$ :(

Can I be one of those select few regions since I supported Rokkenjima in this conflct?

What makes you think i should let you come near my people? I'd rather stab you for trying to kill me r-r

• Upvote 1

Khevin does not wish to be any trouble to the witches, we just want to control our African and European territory. We would actually be very glad to conduct in trade and further our diplomatic ties in the future.

Edited by Habibullah Sewick

And thats why i should have the blue truth

Edit: Anyone see the reference the win is in Red as in Red Truth....anyone? no ok

IYT09l4.png

Ex-Archduke of Defence for BK

3 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

@Lelouch Vi Britannia - BK needs you, but they really don't deserve you.  Thanks for the dankness.

We of Calondia take great pride in attacking any and all witches in our ancestral territory. You are invaders and will be slaughtered. Any witch around our country will be executed or exorcised.

Roz Wei has tolerated the witches so far but we have had enough. All of Asia rightfully belongs to our Imperial sphere and is under the sovereignty of our holy and benevolent emperor.

-Mayor; Flying General of Roz Wei, Prime Minister of Calondia, Subject of the Celestial Empire

Great Saxony Empire applauds to other countries for standing up to the evil witches.

We will continue to warn more nations not to trust the witches and see them as invaders. They brought so many ecological impact that displaced millions of people. This is unacceptable! Even though our war prophet killed all the witches with it powerful holy magic and removed the radiation through use of holy magic, it is possible that some witches might be still alive and we must cleanse them off to preserve human race. One by one, my comrades!

Edited by Stormrideron

Commander-in-Chief of Svalbard Island

Badassery Rating: 100% / Popularity Rating: 100%

Great Saxony Empire applauds to other countries for standing up to the evil witches.

We will continue to warn more nations not to trust the witches and see them as invaders. They brought so many ecological impact that displaced millions of people. This is unacceptable! Even though our war prophet killed all the witches with it powerful holy magic, it is possible that some witches might be still alive and we must cleanse them off to preserve human race. One by one, my comrades!

Khevin condemns this genocide. This will only lead to more death, on both sides.

Khevin condemns this genocide. This will only lead to more death, on both sides.

GSE rejects this statement, we are very concern about the human race future. The witches action have caused millions people to be displaced due to the sea level rising when the witches put new land onto Orbis. Massive tsunamis also impacted some area in north america, latin america and south america, causing some damage and people were forced to evacuated. Alot innocent people lives were in stake and our empire had to do something to protect Orbis. Yet you call this action a genocide after the action they have done. Hmmm, something is wrong. :<

Edited by Stormrideron

Commander-in-Chief of Svalbard Island

Badassery Rating: 100% / Popularity Rating: 100%