Satellites

A-Dean-G

It could possibly be a way of bolstering your spies efficacy in battle. Perhaps 1 satellite costs $5,000 a day to maintain. 1 satellite could assist spies by adding a 3% increase to efficiency. I'm not entirely thinking this through and setting it out not fully formed so that it can take its own shape. I think satellites could be an interesting addition and an easy factoring to assist in the nerfing of and expenses with spies. It would certainly make me think twice about decommissioning them for that extra 50k if I know they have a little backup and wherewithal against the more prepared nations.

• Upvote 1

i think i've met like like a total of twenty people between (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) and PW who i didn't consider mentally broken

• Administrators

Maybe alliances can build space programs (like an alliance project) and then once they've done that they can launch spy satellites, which could be used to spy on other alliances and nations. How about that?

• Upvote 2

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

Maybe alliances can build space programs (like an alliance project) and then once they've done that they can launch spy satellites, which could be used to spy on other alliances and nations. How about that?

I like this idea. More projects the merrier and long term growth potential.

Yes, and it would be interesting to see alliances have their own set of projects to work towards, to protect, and to own.

There's plenty of ways to skin the deer here.

i think i've met like like a total of twenty people between (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) and PW who i didn't consider mentally broken

You have me interested in alliance projects.

• Upvote 1