Rebellion in the Middle East

Lelouch Vi Britannia

Hey, focus on pace, just ignore Ibrahim

OK so my terms are Amnesty for Uzbekistan and Turkmenistan and I will send humanitarian aid to Arabia. And will hold peacekeepers in the region along with this I will surrender my war Criminals over to Arabia to be dealt with in any way they see fit

• Upvote 1

The Caledonian Empire--In Space

OK so my terms are Amnesty for Uzbekistan and Turkmenistan and I will send humanitarian aid to Arabia. And will hold peacekeepers in the region along with this I will surrender my war Criminals over to Arabia to be dealt with in any way they see fit

Yup, granted

War is over lets all go home

Enjoy the empty Forums Ibrahim

• Upvote 1

IYT09l4.png

Ex-Archduke of Defence for BK

3 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

@Lelouch Vi Britannia - BK needs you, but they really don't deserve you.  Thanks for the dankness.

Terms rejected.

ztt5Wgs.png

Keep going and we'll have to report you for spamming Ibrahim, no one cares for your fantasies where your goat herders can conquer the world. To RP you need to have some restraint and not allow power creep to occur.

• Upvote 1

Report of the building conflict

Rebellion Front:

Allied: The Holy Britannian Empire, Great Saxony Empire, The Spanish State, Chernigov, Goand,The Empire of Caledonia, Illuminated Ones, and Brotherhood of Kyro

Aprox Numbers: Unknown soldiers More than 1,000 aircraft

Arabian Front:

Allied: Arabia, Khevin,The Isolationist State of Entakuq, Brittish enpire, and Islamic State

Aprox Numbers: 100,000

Neutral:

Equaria, Rokkenjima, and The Empire of Narvan

No reported attacked have been taken place, but the Rebels have been reported to have dug in and begun training to any new recruits

The odds were strongly against your favor

Okay, so this thread just exploded out of nowhere and I was struggling to keep up. lol

As far as the map goes, I added Rokkenjima (orange), the Eastern Asian Republic (purple), and the Holy Britannian Empire (light blue) to make sure no other nation claims our territory. http://i.imgur.com/S0krLJt.png

Respond with any changes that were made.

• Downvote 1

1288901501_RokkenjimaSignature.png.0d904885417dedabec1671424bcdd01b.png

When the seagulls cried, none were left alive.

"If life is a miracle, then death is a certainty."

Okay, so this thread just exploded out of nowhere and I was struggling to keep up. lol

As far as the map goes, I added Rokkenjima (orange), the Eastern Asian Republic (purple), and the Holy Britannian Empire (light blue) to make sure no other nation claims our territory. http://i.imgur.com/S0krLJt.png

Add North Persia to me and the Turkmenistand agreeing to Cenna, k thanks

I quit this thread now so buh bye

IYT09l4.png

Ex-Archduke of Defence for BK

3 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

@Lelouch Vi Britannia - BK needs you, but they really don't deserve you.  Thanks for the dankness.

You get NOTHING!

My army occupies North Persia and every ounce of land claimed by Cenna.

I launch a massive wave of new aircraft and start a bombing wave across the globe (I'll take the moon bye! No earth no Ibrahim nothing but me!

Your submission has been denied. Thank you.

ztt5Wgs.png

Seriously question, are you male or female? Profile says female but you could be another spite.

Edited by Ibrahim
ztt5Wgs.png

I own all of China.

• Upvote 1

General Schuwallah missed the war show, displeased that he has not mobilized in the war. However, he is pleased to hear the resolution that the vile Arabs has surrender to the Rebel Islamic Coalition Force. As of the result, General Schuwallah's army returned to Great Saxony Empire unscathed. The people of Great Saxony Empire cheers and celebrate in the light of victory.

HEIL SAXONY! HEIL SAXONY! GOD BE WITH YOU! 

That was what the Saxonians shouted in victory, knowing that they had prayed for their husbands and wives to come back in one piece. Several Arab kids were adopted by the 1st Islamic Saxonian Regiment where they will raise and become a part of the wonderful Saxonian Society. Victory is ours, and it shall be shared with the allies of Rebel Islamic Coalition Force. 

Commander-in-Chief of Svalbard Island

Badassery Rating: 100% / Popularity Rating: 100%

And I was so close to asking for Greenland lmao. SO CLOSE.

• Upvote 1