will athiesm be fall of america?

Captain_Vietnam

now day athiests are infecting america. athest believe universe come from nothing. this is silly. athiest accuse religions of having no proof. but athiest is faith and not right one. atheists have push forward faulty policy to ruin american economics and thus people. 

here what athiest believe 

atheism.jpg

christians believe however that earth was created by god. this is far strong explainations as universe must have cause that athiest dont know. so we ask that cause is god. god does not need cause as hes infinite and beyond time and cause and efffect. as he is god. read on kalam cosmological argument and aquinas are good reads of intelligent christians destroying athiest idiots. 

pascal wager is simple as well. its really simple math that athiests seem to not be able to do? look under

pascal1.gif

now. athiesm is spreading. more people come atheist in america. some think sign of end times. i dont believe so as that will not be for a while. new powers on the rise. the asians and the islamics. islamics dont believe in christianity the true word of god but better then atheist. asians on the other hand are seeing the rise of christianity and in turn their power. countries like vietnam, south korea and china are set to be world powers in next century. what these country have in common? that is christianity. 

in future christian and islamic states will exist. most likely isis will take over middle east and rule it. europe and america will collapse due to athiesm and vietnam will be world power. the vietnamese people are strong and powerful. ever wonder why they beat america in vietnam war even america have more advanced tech then???

I don't like the Pascal Wager's argument as it could be used for anything though. For example (see the bellow)

You must believe in Kathulu (I know it's mispelled) or he will crush you.

Kathulu Doesn't exist and you believe in him--->Nothing happens

Kathulu Doesn't exist and you don't believe in him--->Nothing happens

Kathulu Does exist and you believe in him--->Kathulu spares you

Kathulu Does exist and you don't believe in him---> Kathulu crushes you.

See? This can be used for anything as stupid as that. Besides, it has nothing to do with the existance of God, but is more or less a game of shifting the Burden of Proof for the argument to the atheist and it has absolutely nothing to do with the argument. Call it a Red Heron at most.

• Upvote 3

Tiocfaidh ár lá

=Censored by Politics and War Moderation team=

s6McZGm.jpg?1

now day athiests are infecting america. athest believe universe come from nothing. this is silly. athiest accuse religions of having no proof. but athiest is faith and not right one. atheists have push forward faulty policy to ruin american economics and thus people. 

here what athiest believe 

atheism.jpg

christians believe however that earth was created by god. this is far strong explainations as universe must have cause that athiest dont know. so we ask that cause is god. god does not need cause as hes infinite and beyond time and cause and efffect. as he is god. read on kalam cosmological argument and aquinas are good reads of intelligent christians destroying athiest idiots. 

pascal wager is simple as well. its really simple math that athiests seem to not be able to do? look under

pascal1.gif

now. athiesm is spreading. more people come atheist in america. some think sign of end times. i dont believe so as that will not be for a while. new powers on the rise. the asians and the islamics. islamics dont believe in christianity the true word of god but better then atheist. asians on the other hand are seeing the rise of christianity and in turn their power. countries like vietnam, south korea and china are set to be world powers in next century. what these country have in common? that is christianity. 

in future christian and islamic states will exist. most likely isis will take over middle east and rule it. europe and america will collapse due to athiesm and vietnam will be world power. the vietnamese people are strong and powerful. ever wonder why they beat america in vietnam war even america have more advanced tech then???

As for the bottom I would like to call BS. Atheism has existed in state form in the world before. Many Communist nations were notiably atheist. ISIS won't be able to really survive it's current state as many nations are fighting against it's very existance and world powers are doing the same. Though they are able to do Gurellia attacks they will most likely fail as a state and become a terrorist group like Al-Qaeda.  As for Vietnam, I do not think that's possible in the near future. Communism stagnates growth as innovation is nearly impossible without property rights as people do not have incentive. Vietnam is also stunted by the Chinese and as long as China is a military power and opposes Vietnam I doubt there will be a Southeast Asian Superpower. 

America lost the Vietnamese war, because the Leftist media influenced the public to withdraw due to the actions of Americans overseas. Though when Vietnam began to massacre those in South Vietnam you saw almost nothing in the Liberal media and no activist outcry against it.

Tiocfaidh ár lá

s6McZGm.jpg?1

I don't like the Pascal Wager's argument as it could be used for anything though. For example (see the bellow)

You must believe in Kathulu (I know it's mispelled) or he will crush you.

Kathulu Doesn't exist and you believe in him--->Nothing happens

Kathulu Doesn't exist and you don't believe in him--->Nothing happens

Kathulu Does exist and you believe in him--->Kathulu spares you

Kathulu Does exist and you don't believe in him---> Kathulu crushes you.

See? This can be used for anything as stupid as that. Besides, it has nothing to do with the existance of God, but is more or less a game of shifting the Burden of Proof for the argument to the atheist and it has absolutely nothing to do with the argument. Call it a Red Heron at most.

accept proof exists for god. read up on John Lennox, Aquinas and CS Lewis. arguement prove god exist have put forward by them. so believe in god reasonable positon. 

so common two positons exist athiesm or believe in god. athiesm isn't reasonable at all as i point out above. so pascels wager exists. 

accept proof exists for god. read up on John Lennox, Aquinas and CS Lewis. arguement prove god exist have put forward by them. so believe in god reasonable positon. 

so common two positons exist athiesm or believe in god. athiesm isn't reasonable at all as i point out above. so pascels wager exists. 

Oh I believe that God exists, but I use different arguments than Pascal's Wager. Pascal's Wager does nothing to proves God's existance.

Tiocfaidh ár lá

s6McZGm.jpg?1

As for the bottom I would like to call BS. Atheism has existed in state form in the world before. Many Communist nations were notiably atheist. ISIS won't be able to really survive it's current state as many nations are fighting against it's very existance and world powers are doing the same. Though they are able to do Gurellia attacks they will most likely fail as a state and become a terrorist group like Al-Qaeda.  As for Vietnam, I do not think that's possible in the near future. Communism stagnates growth as innovation is nearly impossible without property rights as people do not have incentive. Vietnam is also stunted by the Chinese and as long as China is a military power and opposes Vietnam I doubt there will be a Southeast Asian Superpower. 

America lost the Vietnamese war, because the Leftist media influenced the public to withdraw due to the actions of Americans overseas. Though when Vietnam began to massacre those in South Vietnam you saw almost nothing in the Liberal media and no activist outcry against it.

athiesm has been around some ago. but most people believe in god in past. athiesm has and should be seen as a loony positon. a bit like holocaust denial. both holocaust denial and athiesm would be mocked as theyre stupid in past. but now athiesm has taken course america see it as norma. 

soviet union won the war. soviet union put man into space before america. soviet union were strong millitary power. 

america in vietnam for years. if they could beat it they have time to do so.

Oh I believe that God exists, but I use different arguments than Pascal's Wager. Pascal's Wager does nothing to proves God's existance.

they are better arguements then pascel wager but it good start arguement to show that athiest wrong
Edited by captain_vietnam

athiesm has been around some ago. but most people believe in god in past. athiesm has and should be seen as a loony positon. a bit like holocaust denial. both holocaust denial and athiesm would be mocked as theyre stupid in past. but now athiesm has taken course america see it as norma. 

soviet union won the war. soviet union put man into space before america. soviet union were strong millitary power. 

america in vietnam for years. if they could beat it they have time to do so.

they are better arguements then pascel wager but it good start arguement to show that athiest wrong

The USSR collapsed and imploaded to the point that the West took them as a joke until Putin came to power as he turned the country around. If we look at the space race the US put man on the moon and has done several missions and is still beating the Russians to this day. 

Well the Tet Offense, Ho Chi Min used all of the resources and men he had. If the US didn't pull out the VIet Cong and the North VIetnamese army would have been decimated.

Well I usually go with: Ontological Argument, KCA, Solopsism, and Teleology.

Tiocfaidh ár lá

s6McZGm.jpg?1

I'm guillible. Besides it gives me something to do.

accusation of troll is not arugement. i can do same to ibrahim

look at feminism. it make sense from economic view to have jobs like cleaning and cooking to woman and men do strong labour jobs. but in athiest feminist society we have woman doing job men should do and vis visa. it ineffective from economics view and society is less productive as a result. liberalism is virus. 

Well I usually go with: Ontological Argument, KCA, Solopsism, and Teleology.

solipsism is funny one. if we apply some athiest arguements that is what athiest should believe, but double standards for them???

i honestly think most athiests dont believe it and just thing to live in sin like homosexuality. 

solipsism is funny one. if we apply some athiest arguements that is what athiest should believe, but double standards for them???

i honestly think most athiests dont believe it and just thing to live in sin like homosexuality. 

Well I find the best way to argue with an atheist is to play by their rules.

Well Homosexuality isn't against the Bible, but is supported by the Bible.

accusation of troll is not arugement. i can do same to ibrahim

look at feminism. it make sense from economic view to have jobs like cleaning and cooking to woman and men do strong labour jobs. but in athiest feminist society we have woman doing job men should do and vis visa. it ineffective from economics view and society is less productive as a result. liberalism is virus. 

I never said you were.

That's a bad argument in generally. If you enforce that you'll shrink the economy and global shockwaives would crash the economy.

Tiocfaidh ár lá

s6McZGm.jpg?1

Well I find the best way to argue with an atheist is to play by their rules.

Well Homosexuality isn't against the Bible, but is supported by the Bible.

I never said you were.

That's a bad argument in generally. If you enforce that you'll shrink the economy and global shockwaives would crash the economy.

which is why we need to reoganize economy into command system and demolish capitalism. 

in command economy. woman and men assign to different jobs

I am a strong Christian. I believe we are all the result of an incestuous family and that evil exists because of talking snakes. 

It's pretty obvious that there is no single God.

• Upvote 2

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR BIO DRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ BIO DRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

athiests athest  athiest athiest atheists athiest  athiest athiest athiests  athiesm atheist athiesm

athiesm, athiesm

athiesm athiesm athiesm athiesm athiest

athiest athiest, athiests

For !@#$ sakes, if you're going to run your mouth about a a subject you know nothing about, at least learn to spell it. You were 2 for 22 in the last 4 posts. And don't blame google translate, athiest isn't a word so translate won't use it.

Edited by durmij
  • Upvote 3

I am a strong Christian. I believe we are all the result of an incestuous family and that evil exists because of talking snakes.

/me looks at Partisan

• Upvote 1

Humans cannot create anything out of nothingness. Humans cannot accomplish anything without holding onto something. After all, humans are not gods.

Who bets the OP isn't a Christian and isn't even Vietmanese? Most likely the muilti Ibrahim made after he got banned from the forums.

I think it's the return of Hawkeye.  :P

• Upvote 1

Humans cannot create anything out of nothingness. Humans cannot accomplish anything without holding onto something. After all, humans are not gods.

I think it's the return of Hawkeye.  :P

Possible.

I'm not sure though, a quick Google of "captain_vietnam" shows that the user seems to have done the same type of thing on a load of other internet forums across the web. So it's probbaly not even a reroll now I look, simply some serial troll who stumbled across PW.

But for all we know all the troll accounts could be controlled by one person, who knows. No proof either way.

Edited by Naruu

Possible.

I'm not sure though, a quick Google of "captain_vietnam" shows that the user seems to have done the same type of thing on a load of other internet forums across the web. So it's probbaly not even a reroll now I look, simply some serial troll who stumbled across PW.

But for all we know all the troll accounts could be controlled by one person, who knows. No proof either way.

I found a topic on another forum with the same exact subject and same content as one of the things he posted here: https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/the-chinese-military-is-a-paper-dragon.364662/#post-19749572

<&Partisan> EAT THE SHIT

<blacklabel> lol @ ever caring about how much you matter in some dumbass nation simulation browser game. what a !@#$in pathetic waste of life

iZHAsgV.png

Let's keep things on topic here. 

Also a reminder to not attack other users here, no matter the circumstances. It is flaming and against the rules. This is a discussion about a topic, not a user.